Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind GoregaonkarYour feedback matters!
A person is suffering from arthritis, in that situation what type of food she or he used to take in their daily diet.
Sir when I run then I feel pain in my left shoulder, and I have to stop. So I want to know my pain solution. Thank you.
Sir I have a problem of back pain from last 3 years. I had already consulted many doctors but my problem is not solved yet. So can you suggests me what should I do!
Hello,. I am 42 years old and I am suffering from severe back pain. I have this pain for last 2-3 months and I am not getting relief from so. Not only this but I have a pain in my legs also but not much as my back but it makes it difficult for me to climb stairs as my home is on the the second floor. I am suffering from migraine also so I have headache most of the times. I am using various ointments and medicines but there are of no help. I need a immediate help. I consult a doctor long time back for the treatment of the diabetes and blood pressure and I am consuming the same medicine for so long (zoryl m1 and repace h). Pls help me.
My mom is 70 years old and she is suffering from legs and joint pain. She feels her stomach filled with gas. Please suggest me?
Sir my age is 22 Sometimes is feel like there is current flow in my backbone which at last results in pain. Please suggest some cure about it. Thanks.
My uncle has a problem of frozen shoulder since 8 months. We have consulted many doctors but still not getting any solution.
I have pain in my hip bone to knee. When I was inject medicine by a doctor by syringe in my hip please suggest me Medicine names my hip bone pain from last 14 Months.Please tell.
I am a 18 yrsold girl. I have joint pain from last few weeks. It pains whenever I fold my leg. What should I do?
I'm experiencing upper back ache along with pain in my right arm, mostly when I wake up in the morning.
I hv a neck pain and I can move my head to one side to other it pains every time I turn my head I can not drink or eat properly.
I have pain in joint area of left leg and body and continuous pain i cant sit down with fold.(palathi) and while wearing pant i have to seat n wear.Swelling on left leg top joint i had applied ayurveda oil but no relife, also on left hand top side where muscullar area i get clott type (GHATH) what should i do get realived from both.
I am 46 years old. I can't move my right hand freely. When I want to raise my hand then feeling pain in side the muscles near the shoulder. I din't take any medicine or exercise. Please give me a way to releif.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.