Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArvindYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a pcos problem and I am married for 2 years. We tried naturally for one month but I did not conceived. So second month we consulted a doctor she kept me on clomifene citrate 50 mg from 3-9 days. And she gave a hcg shot on 14th day of my cycle. And we had timely intercourse but unfortunately I got my periods after taking gestofit. So the doctor advised me to have SSG test done. But I was not ready for that as we planned pregnancy only one month back. So we consulted another doc and she kept me on clomifene citrate 100 mg from day 4-8 and forminal for 30 days and weekly vit D supplement. So please tell me what are the chances of my successful pregnancy this time. Is SSG test necessary?
If you are aching from these types of symptoms, then probably you are suffering from muscular head aches.
Your headache may appear to radiate from the back to the front of your head.
Your headache be provoked or eased by a neck movement, a sustained posture, stomach sleeping or with your head turned to one side.
Your headache normally appears to be worse on one side of your head. The side is normally constant and does not switch sides.
Your headache appears to temporarily ease up when you apply pressure or you massage your neck or the base of your skull.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, you are more likely than not to be suffering a neck headache. Inform your physiotherapist and they will assist you.
Physiotherapy treatment includes
Stiff neck joints may need to be loosened or unlocked via joint mobilisation (gentle gliding techniques), joint traction or in specific cases a gentle and localised joint manipulation technique.
Hypermobile (or dynamically unstable) joints may require specific deep neck muscle strengthening exercises to stabilize, control and restrict the joint movement available.
Tight or overactive muscles may require stretching, massage, acupuncture, dry needling, or other relaxation techniques.
Weak muscles may require specific strengthening exercises. This may include your postural shoulder blade and neck muscles.
Nerve dysfunction may be directed by your physiotherapist depending upon your specific examination findings. Neurosensitivity is a usual finding that needs to addressed with cautious professional care and attention.
Posture correction may be recommended via specific exercises, posture awareness techniques, taping or a posture brace.
Helpful advice on how to prevent neck dysfunction in the future age awkward neck positions and postures to keep off.
Doctor I workout 4 days a week and I masturbate twice a week. Will masturbating effect my muscle growth or will it lead low muscle recover in my body? Please suggest me is their any effect of masturbating in bodybuilding?
I have experienced that if you eat brown rice there sugar level come down almost normal is it good to eat brown rice everyday.
He is suffering from fever from last one week, he is taking some medicines but no positive action. Give some advice for him.
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries include producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition.
Hi, im 24yr old working lady. I usually feel headache while working and by the end of the day, this could be because I use computer and android but it seems to be regular now a days with me. Please help.
My age is 25 & my wife is 21 I am fearing have regularly sex with her because I am fear of she may carry. & due this reason I am interested in having sex. Am I cheating my wife in her sexual desire.
My thyroid function test report is T3--3.03, T4--1.29 and TSH is 0.02 which is quite less. My age is 46 and I have pcod problem I bleed excessive during my periods and my hemoglobin is always less, currently it is 10.4 I am taking homeopathy medication. I facing lot of hair loss and acne problem also also please suggest what I should do. Thanks and waiting for your suggestions.
My mom has got herpes infection. All over her shoulder. Chest n hand. She already took medicine for that for 5 days. Varcilober 1000 mg. Mobiswift also. Now she is left with marks of herpes. Shld we continue with medicine or how much time it takes to get her normal skin back. She is 73 years old.
For past 2 months, i am having bowel problem, I had visited india and had fallen sick due to diarrhea. Took medicine with consultation from a local pharmacy and after a day got little better. After coming back to UAE I am having all the time gas in my stomach and I keep on farting. This is very unusual as I had never this problem except occasionally. Now it is very bad and ever 5-10 minutes I release gas, sometimes it is without any odour and sometimes with odour. This has become a problem for me. I also go to the loo most of the time and clear my stomach. Please advise me is there any underlying problem in my stomach. Shall I need to visit the doctor on a urgent basis.
I had a problem of allergy since 10 years I had see and met with many doctor of aiims and take treatment from aiims doctor also but my problem haven't solved yet. I am 14 years old.
Hi doctor I'm 23. I masturbate thrice in a week. After I ejaculates my penis feels getting down. I never feels like this before. But now days I'm feeling it. I used to smoke. But I drink sometime if I get party. Very rarely only. So what can I do for it. Is it I have any problem? Please tell me.
After a tiring work session, there is nothing more relaxing than a cup of tea. It is such a refreshing beverage which is highly popular amongst people of all age groups. It is a natural oxidant and a great source of fluoride which relaxes and calms the human mind like no other beverage. It also boosts the exercise endurance and also adds up many health benefits such as it reduces the risk of heart attacks, fights against cardiovascular diseases and also has cancer- fighting benefits as well.
Although all types of tea begin with a tea leaf of the plant known as Camellia sinensis, the process in which the leaves are processed, determines if it converts to green, white, black or any other type of tea. Basically, there are five varieties of tea namely, green, white, oolong, pu-erh and black. In this article, we’ll discuss the white tea and its benefits.
White tea offers the most exquisitely subtle experience of drinking tea. Unlike other teas, it undergoes the least processing and is withered and dried after harvesting. This tea has the most delicate aroma and flavour among all teas, and tastes very light and bright. It is called white tea because there are silvery-white pubescent hairs on the surface of the tea buds of the white tea and it also has a light cream-colored liquor present in it. White tea mainly originates in the Fujian province of China. It is produced in very limited quantity and that too only a few parts of the world. It has many health benefits too.
- It is very beneficial in weight loss. The studies suggest that white tea has the property of preventing adipogenesis, i.e., the process of formation of fat cells.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay or cavity. It improves the oral health of a person. Presence of flavonoids, polyphenols, and tannins in white tea help to inhibit the growth of plaque-forming bacteria in the mouth.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, white tea helps in the quick repair and recovery of the damaged skin and it also reduces the risk of premature aging. With the same, it also protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays, thus, adding to youthful and healthy skin.
- It is very beneficial in preventing cancers; especially the lung cancer. Studies suggest that white tea serves as a chemopreventive agent and its extracts can induce the cell death and can also prevent the growth of new cells during lung cancer. It also possesses the antimutagenic properties.
- Consuming white tea also aids in managing diabetes. Research suggests that white tea can give relief to diabetic patients from the diabetes symptoms like decrease in the level of plasma glucose in the body, excessive thirst and increase in the secretion of urine.
- The Flavonoids present in the white tea reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. These help decreasing the blood pressure, and improves dyslipidemia and endothelial function and also inhibits the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Boosts energy, but is not addicting: There is only 28 milligrams of caffeine in one 8 oz. cup of white tea, which gives it a relatively low level in comparison to other caffeinated beverages, such as coffee or green tea.white tea can provide an energetic boost, but isn’t as addicting and doesn’t result in withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.