Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind DharYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old I have back pain for couple of months I have took medicines. But not yet get relief. Now a days I have pain at the left side of the chest. I am thinking due to acidity because I am not having launch at on time, at that time I am in institute. Please give me the response what I have to use to get relief. I hope I got response quickly, Thanking you.
My mother (61 Years) is having problem of high blood pressure from long time, now her blood pressure is fluctuating frequently, some time she suffers problem of high blood pressure and some time low blood pressure. What can be the reason of this?
I am 67 years old, wt 57 kg, ht 5'4" suffering with B. P. H. Gr 1 since years 2000 taking Urimax-D hs every day due to this I am suffering with Erectile Dysfunction since 2 yr. I can not use Viagra medicins due to my Angioplasty/ Stent fitting in LAD artery of Heart had done in August 2013. Pl advice me that how I can remove mg Erectile Dysfunction of penis.
My friend have a hole in his heart. Its size is 3.2. If the surgery is possible and plss tell me the percentage of successful operations chances.
Sometimes when Bend down suddenly or sit suddenly or may be without any sudden work my heart starts beats more faster and at that time I can't do anything. It will come to regular beats after 5 to 10 min or may be half an hour. When I consulted jayadeva hospital 2 years back they told no problem. And last month I faced this problem around 15 times and once or twice in a month I face this problem. Please suggest me solution.
I am 36 years old female. I have ASD problem in my heart and I have 3 holes in my hearts. I consult many doctors. We are says operation is a remedy for me and I attacked with Rumeria Bacteria. I have get tired and frequently fever.
Pulmonary hypertension is a medical condition that arises when the blood pressure remains consistently high in the vessels of the lungs. This condition can develop from a completely unrelated medical condition and is more prevalent among women.
Pulmonary Hypertension can be a hard disease to diagnose. While it has no permanent cure, the medication depends on how far the disease has advanced. From group 1 PAH to group 5 PAH, pulmonary hypertension has 5 stages of advancement.
Here is a list of 10 ways by which this disease can be kept under control along with the prescribed medication:
- Quit smoking: Smoking aggravates pulmonary hypertension. It has adverse effects on both the heart and the lung. It is therefore of utmost importance to quit smoking. If you fail to control your urge of smoking, contact your doctor who can suggest a quitting plan.
- Avoid high altitude: Patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension should avoid flying and living at high altitude. An altitude of 8000 feet and above can worsen the symptoms. It is therefore suggested that you do not take flights for travelling or come down below the altitude of 2428 meters if you are living in hilly areas.
- A healthy diet: A healthy diet consisting of fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meat and whole grains should be consumed on a daily basis. A nutritious diet goes a long way in keeping pulmonary hypertension in check.
- Adequate rest: A minimum of 8 hours of sleep is recommended for patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension. A good night’s sleep and frequent naps keeps fatigue at bay.
- Pregnancy and birth control pills: Avoiding pregnancy is a must for patients suffering from this disease. Pregnancy can be life threatening for the both the baby and the mother. Birth control pills should be avoided as well. It greatly increases the chance of blood clots.
- Maintain a steady blood pressure: Any activities that lower the blood pressure should be avoided by all means. Spending too much time in a bathtub or prolonged stress increases the chances fainting.
- Become more active: Patients of pulmonary hypertension often run out of breath with little to no activity. While activities such as weight lifting should be strictly avoided, some exercise or daily jogging can fetch good result in keeping a patient healthy.
- Get vaccine on time: Doctors often suggest vaccines if the patient suffers from pneumonia or influenza. It should be ensured that such vaccines are taken on time. For patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension, prolonged exposure to diseases such as pneumonia can wreak havoc.
- Regular checkup: Regular follow up with the doctor is of prime importance. Any possible side effects or deterioration can be arrested with constant supervision.
- On time medication: Patients of pulmonary hypertension should ensure that all the medicines suggested by the doctor are taken at regular intervals as per prescribed dosage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
I have a chest pain suddenly doctors said that symptoms related to heart attack but not sure of that is heart attack. They said its a type of cholesterol how to reduce the cholesterol for a healthy heart.
I have developed a dot shaped cholesterol deposit on my right eye lids since last three months? What can be done to get rid of this and what health probelm does it signify?
I am a 71 year old dental surgeon, still working in my own clinic. I am having blood sugar fasting 102 and pp 136. For the past six months I am taking cetapin 500 mg. Once daily in the morning. Lipid profile in the normal range for my age, bp 90/140 range. I do excercie daily. Recently I feel tired especially in the mornings and slight shivering of hands when I am writing and especially when I am putting my signature in front of others. Last when I bought a new I 20 car, i. Felt very nervous in signing the documents. Please advice me what steps I must take for my problems.
Health Tip - Heart Diseases
In the race to live king - size, we embrace short cuts and unhealthy habits making our bodies a den of diseases. And one such life style disease is heart diseases. Symptoms are an increased or rapid heart beat restlessness nervousness and fatigue, pain in arm waist neck and jaws, difficult in breathing or shortness of breath dizziness and vomiting, and pain and swellings in legs and foot.
Causes: Smoking and alcohol consumption, hereditary or inherited heart conditions, tension wrong dietary habits and obesity, excess of anger excitement jealousy and rivalry triggers heart diseases exerting adverse influence on brain
Prevention: Eat nutritious wholesome food for all meals, ideal body weight, regular exercise and chuck blood sugar and cholesterol periodically.