Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind B GoregaonkarYour feedback matters!
Doctor sir, i am 20 years old male. I have a pain in my shoulder when I do exercise. So iam unable to do any work. What can I do sir.
My wife age is 50 above suffering from diabetic BP knee pains My age 58 suffering from digesting problems please give me suggestions.
I am having pain on my back during sleeping, when I waking I'm feeling fine, please suggest me what to do?
I am 18 years old and I have severe lower back ache, it happens everyday and now. I have a habit of cracking knuckles of my lower back. Why its so? And I need quick remedy.
I am 41 years old recovering from Gbs since 3 months. Unfortunately developed dvt 25 days back after stopping fragmin 2500 iu a week prior to that. I am moving with support couple of times a day. I am now on fragmin and Acitrom. I have two questions. 1. How long does the threat of PE last after the onset of dvt? 2. When can I start full fledged physiotherapy?
I am 26 years old, and after having baby I have pain in hand, legs etc means to say in whole body. So please guide me.
I am 25 years old I have back pain from last 3 months I have already taken treatment from local doctor.
What is the solution for diverticulitis and piles Can I currently that by diet food or should I go for medication.
I am 21 year old male and my left hand middle finger has injured due to a piece of glass, having two days its pain not stopped yet.
I'm 7 months pregnant. I have sciatica nerve leg pain. I'm unable to walk. Can you suggest some remedies. How many days this pains will be there.
Have a sever drop in vitamin levels. Have pain in joints. Can't stand for over 20 - 30 min. I am 34 years old. Used to work in night shifts. Also I am allergic to milk and curd. Need opinion on recovery.
My dad is bedridden from last 3 months, please help me with a complete diet chart. He is suffering from severe head injury with left shoulder multi rib fractures, moving all limbs partially.
Not in a spine but it's right side of spine, it's pain like poke. Some time it won't but some time it's pain more I can't bend my body.
I am suffering from severe joint pains since from last 7 yrs. I preferred tablets like iburophen and diclofenac but didnt work. What should I do? I am helpless in this regard and I don't want to have tablets because some way I had too many tablets at a time and that caused adverse effect to my liver and kidney I think. I want to know some home remedy and nutrition that will help me to avoid joint pain? If possible I can even go physical fitness. Please advice me in this regard. It really badly hurts me when it pains?
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.