Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArvindYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acne and mouth ulcers regularly please provide me a permanent treatment for it I have consulted many doctors.
I am feeling discomfort on the penis when I get my bladder full and also during urination apart from getting woken up 2 to 3 times during midnights affecting my sleep.
When I brush in morning then a blood arise through my mouth and a little pain in my teeth every day. I tried most of toothpaste but no effect so sir ehat I do?
I am overweight. My age is 70 years and 6 months. My weight is 79 kg .My height is 5 ft 6 inches. Pl provide me a balance diet. I am Bengali and non vegetarian.
Hello sir Im suffering from underweight problem im 22 years and my weight is only 38 kg Can I take hempushpa medicine to gain weight If it has any side effect such as pregnancy related or any side effect plzzzzzz tell me sir Nd suggest any medicine which has no side effect bcz some peoples say that the weight gainer medicine create problem in pregnancy nd im unmarried so im tensed if any prblm to take medicine related to pregnancy or any othr prblm Plzzzzzz suggest as soon as possible its a vry serious prblm for me.
Hello mera question hai ki mujhe 8 mm stone hai kidney ne mai operation nai chahta hu aur mai pani koob peeta hu par kafi dino se mujhe stomach me jalan hone lagi hai kuch bhi khao ya na khao to bhi aur uski wajah se chalne phirne aur baithne tak me problem hai bahut pain bhi hoga hai stomach me jalan ke sath aur jab jalan nai hoti to chest me pain hora hai heart ke pass sans lene me problem nai hoti par sans lene me pain hota hai mai homeopathic dawa le raha hu.Please do help.
Hi All, Today is worlds kidney day here in UAE. I got free health checkup my report is. 1. Male 2.27 years. 3. BP: 103/ 66 4. Height: 152 CM 5: Weight: 42.5KG 6: HGT: 4.3 They said your are totally healthy only you are underweight and they said no need to gain weight but I want to gain weight minimum 4 kg more. Is it possible? And how? Pls help. Thanks.
For my mother aged about 85 with hypertension and diabetic since 10 years. Now she is having some heart problem and doctor told us left ventricular fails and heart enlarged. Now water accumulates and oxygen level will comes down. according to them only oral medication only way to maintain her. Please guide us is there other treatment possible. Thanking you sir,
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My son has tonsils problem, and, vitamin D is 13.5 he has bone pain problem what type of medicine I give him nd. Immunity is low.
I hve dark circles. And brown spots on my face. Not hvng glowness on my face. So suggest me what to do.
I want to reduce pot belly fat and according to BMI index I am 20 kg over weight. How can I reduce my pot belly fat?
Hi sir, I want to know whether I can grow more height or not. As iam now 5.7 feet. But I want to become more height till 6. If it is possible please say how can I do. Give me any proteins food. So that I can grow more easily. Without any side effects give me any medicine. I want to grow soon as I can. Please give me good suggestion sir.
1. A healthy diet will help ensure your body is getting the nutrition it needs, and will help you maintain a healthy weight.
2. People who are overweight or obese are at an increased risk for certain health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke.
3. Your weight is directly affected by your diet and physical activity, and the food you eat greatly affects your body and how blood flows through your heart and arteries.
4. High fat and high cholesterol diets can cause a buildup of plaque in your arteries. A blockage in a heart artery can cause a heart attack just as a blockage in your brain can cause a stroke.
5. A healthy diet will help prevent buildup in your arteries and blood vessels and reduce your risk of acquiring weight-related health problems.