Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arutla Anand ShankarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe fever from last 5 days. Not only fever but also cough. What are the best remedies for this?
I am 57, sometime I am feeling acute pain in testis, it remains for 10 to 15 min. Then disappear it has happened 3 rs time in last three month. What may. Be the reason. I hv prostate enlarged 60 cm and need advise. Should go for surgery or continue taking medicine.(urimax) may this be reason or some other.
I am feeling low in my life, day by day my my confidence my activeness is getting lost. My all Friend are progressing in there life, and I am here, a loser. My friends, my x gf, my best friend, my gf, all of them are achieving success, I feel very low, very down just like a loser. I do not know what to do. I am in final year of engineering and my score is not that good, and also I am not preparing for GATE exam, so I will not be able to get good clg for engineering. So I thought I will go for competitive exam but I am not sure whether I will be able to do it or not. I am just completely lost in my life, very demotivated, do not know what to do just lost. I feel like a loser, now want to give up of my life. And main thing is I am not able to study to concentrate. I lost my goal just confused, frustrated, want back up. I feel alone, lost,loser, sometimes I wish that I should die. Help me over come this please. Give me guidance right now need it from u.i do not want to be a loser.
I have many hair make white day by day they increases and my hair also start the fall on the forehead side what should I do.
I can't able to sleep early in the nights if I sleep early I used to get awake after 1hour and cannot able to sleep after that what should I do for it.
- Intercourse on the first night is not compulsory unless you both feel comfortable to do so.
- Expectancy of one partner may lead to disappointment - so keep an open mind.
- Talking and communication about sex is the most important way to understand each other's needs.
- Do not forget foreplay - touching, hugging and kissing each other and exploring each other bodies,
- Learn from each other if you are completely new to sex - give it time and do not rush it.
- First night of sex may not always be the best experience - especially if you do not know what you're doing. Make an effort with your partner don't let it be one sided.
- Bride may feel pain in the vagina when male enters into it, so go very slow and give small and soft thrusts after entering. Use local non-allergic lubricant if the vagina is tight. Bleeding from vagina on the first occasion of intercourse is a myth and it is no evidence for virginity.
- As a man do not force or expect it - get her in the mood first, the bride may upset due emotional upheaval.
- It has been observed that premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction happens commonly on first night, due to overexcitement or apprehension. So dont feel underconfident or run for medication, give some time to your male organ to settle down.
- Don't expect to do, see or feel what you may see in porn or films.
- Do not use sex as a barrier or to control the relationship on first night.
- Practice makes perfect and sex is no different, it will need at least 30 episode of intercourse to make you perfect and some take whole life for finding perfection.
Is Myocyst M is a folic acid tablet because I'm under pregnancy treatment so doctor prescribed this tablet.
I was diagnosed with micro penis when I was 12. A doctor in AIIMS suggested Profasi testosterone injections. I took it for 6 months. Noticed some change in my body. Got through some tests which were then found normal. I still feel my penis is really small dor intercourse. My age is 25 now. Should I resume taking injections for a while.
I am 41 years I have pimples on my face and it's itching me a lot what should I do to cure it mostly at night time.
I am 20 years old female my colour very dark and black spot am using so many home remedies face waiting creams but not gud results. What I should.
My marriage is fixed I'm feeling very tension some times I didn't get proper reaction, iapproched for sexual practice with some ladies also but I can't do it.
Hi doctor. Kindly advice some medicine as after 5secs of d intercourse, am getting ejaculation. Was taking megalis-20 but its temporary relief. Need some good prescribed medicine to have satisfactory ejaculation. Kindly advice as am newly married.
I am not healthy as per my age my weight is 56 kg and height is 5'6" tall Tell me what I should do to increase my weight?
Hi, I recently turned 19 and have been suffering from a problem for the past 2 years wherein a drop of Sperm in a diluted state comes up. It's really Frustrating. Is there any solution to that and why does that happen?
Asthma is a disease that intermittently affects the lungs. When it strikes, the lungs become inflamed and the airways narrow. The sufferer’s chest tightens, breathing becomes difficult or wheezy, and a persistent cough may develop – especially at night.
Asthma can be triggered by allergies or have its onset from a stressful period of life such as an infection, a grief, or even the birth of a baby. Thousands die from asthma each year. It is a serious disease that is increasing in frequency.
For children and adults alike, the struggle to breathe during an asthma attack can be a frightening experience. While conventional medications relieve many of the symptoms of asthma, they cannot cure it. With homoeopathy, it is a different story.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathy Treatment for Asthma-
When it comes to the treatment of Asthma, Homeopathy is much better at treating asthma. It is in stark contrast to allopathy, where inhalers and steroids are used to suppress inflammation. Homeopathic medicines do not aim at just reducing inflammation. They also intend to cure the basic cause of the recurrent inflammation. This way, not only the symptoms of asthma are treated but the incidence of asthmatic attacks is completely eliminated.
I have had patients coming to me who had been using inhalers or steroids for decades. They could not live without them. With a couple of months of Homeopathic treatment, they are able to live a disease free and medicine-free life. It is worthwhile to mention here that all Homeopathic remedies are natural and do not contain any chemicals. That is why these purely natural homeopathic remedies do not have any side effects at all. Some common homeopathic remedies for asthma include:
- Natrum Sulph: This homeopathic remedy is best for children who are suffering from asthma. Also, if asthma worsens due to humid weather, and symptoms such as wheezing or coughs are present, Natrum Sulph can be an excellent remedy.
- Arsenic Album: If your asthmatic attacks occur mostly in the night, and you feel extremely restless, Arsenic Album can prove to be very helpful. It is helpful for both chronic (long-term symptoms) and acute (short-term symptoms) asthma.
- Kali Bichrome: Asthma attacks that occur during night and in winters are best treated with Kali Bichrome. The remedy is also used to treat asthma combined with acute bronchitis (infection-induced inflammation of the airways).
- Nux Vomica: Heaviness and fullness in stomach, especially after a meal, associated with breathing difficulties is treated with Nux vomica.
Other than these four remedies, some homeopathic remedies focus on other symptoms, such as:
- Aconite for wheezing
- Drosera and Phosphorus for asthmatic cough
NOTE: These remedies are extremely active and it is best to consult a homeopath before self-medicating.