Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aruresh ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I'm under 18 and my lover is 18 years old Can we go for a checkup and if its positive will they do abortion.
Hello Doctor, I had sex with prostitute (Safe sex only-used Condom). Before sex I was touching her private part (Don't remember which finger I used. I did not do fingering (I think only if she cums then it means fingering was done, As far as I remember there was no fluid from her private part). The problem is I had PEELED/BROKEN skin due to cold with paper cut in my middle finger. I was just caressing her private part. As I do not remember which finger I used, is there possibility for HIV transmission if I had used Middle finger? After coming back home I washed my hands, at that time in my middle finger there was small bleeding (But only after washing, not before that). Please help me and I am confused totally due to this.
I am not having periods from last 3 months I consulted a doctor she suggested me to take 10g meprate twice a day for 5 days and also she gave evecare for the irregularities of periods for 1 month I followed d suggestion nd It has been 2 days since I completed the meprate dose nd I am continuing the evecare bt my periods are not coming yet. I will wait for 5 more days but still if I dont get periods den what should I do? And I already done thyroid test and pregnancy test. Nd they also normal. Please tell me what should I do now.
Diabetes: Bitter gourd has multiple health benefits. It is mostly consumed for triggering the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a common ailment that affects many people today. Regular intake of bitter gourd juice helps prevent the rise of blood sugar levels. It also helps cure insulin resistance without taking any external medication.
Karela juice is an excellent natural antioxidant. An antioxidant is essential for removing toxins from the body. At the same time, it helps to rejuvenate the body cells and prevents free radicals. The juice of karela is the finest tonic for those who are addicted to smoking. Taking karela juice helps to cleanse the nicotine layer from the system.
Asthma: Asthma patients can highly benefit by having karela juice. It helps cure a chronic cough and breathing problems by removing the sputum that accumulates within the lungs and the respiratory tract.
Skin: Karela juice is excellent for the skin. It helps to remove the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Having this juice will also prevent premature ageing. It helps cure and purify blood from within the system.
Digestion: Karela juice enhances digestion. It increases the production of enzymes that aid the digestion process.
HIV/AIDS: Regular consumption of karela juice is best for triggering the condition of an HIV patient. Studies conducted on natural antidotes of HIV/AIDS establish the goodness of bitter guard in preventing further damaging of the skin cells.
Weight loss: Bitter gourd is excellent for weight loss. Karela benefits to weight loss are attributed to its high fibre and low carbohydrates and calories content. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.
Nutritional Value Per 100gm of Karela juice
Hi I have taken copper T for 3 year it one year over but threads are now not visible is there any serious issue? But I am not having any sorts of problem nor any pain and my periods are also normal and on date please suggest me.
My boyfriend and I had sex with condom on. He did not ejaculate inside me and had condom on for all the time but he ejaculated outside while keeping the condom on. My period was due on 28th may but still I haven't felt any signs of period. Lately I have being very busy with my project work and I am continuously working on my system. But now I am feeling stressed because my periods are delayed and this rarely happens. Could there be a possibility that I am pregnant or this is because of my hectic work nd stress. Please assist asap thank you maam/sir.
I am 21 years old, from 3 months. I am getting periods 7 to 10 days late every month, so how can I get periods earlier.
I am 43 year old my sperm count is low. less than 5 millions per ml, m totality is good please advice, for last 3 years I trying but not conceive, i am take zn selenium tab but no result.
Drinking plenty of water, often considered to be between eight to ten glasses per day, provides many benefits, including preventing and relieving tight and cramped muscles related to dehydration. However, tight muscles can have a variety of causes and might require dietary and lifestyle changes to adequately deal with.
Minerals, electrolytes and water are all needed for normal muscle tone and function. Calcium is especially important for contraction, magnesium is needed for relaxation, and water for firmness and electrolyte exchange.
Athletes commonly have tight muscles and also people who are under stress. Tight muscles lose their flexibility and might become painful to the touch. Mineral deficiency, especially magnesium, can lead to muscle tightness, twitching and maybe even restless leg syndrome at night. A lack of electrolytes, such as sodium, interferes with nerve conductance to muscle fibers and results in tightness and spasms. Poor blood circulation hampers the minerals, electrolytes and water getting to muscles, which can cause symptoms.
Most of us drink a lot of beverages but it has either caffeine or alcohol which can both lead to mild dehydration.
Simple ways to reduce muscle tightness
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Reduce caffeine and alcohol.
3. Eat bananas and foods rich in magnesium and use seasalt with food.
4. Do stretching exercises
5. Try massage to relieve pain from tight muscles.
If pain and tightness persists consult a health practitioner for evaluation and treatment.
Extreme vaginal itching. White discharge without any foul smell. The itching is mainly in the labia minora portion. Sometimes getting scar during itching.
Sir I am pregnant. In this time which food is suitable for it? Is any problem will arises due to long journeys? Which type of water is suitable for this time? Which vegetables are good for eating in this time?
My wife have periods on 20, 21 22 of month what is the right dates to have sex so that she can get pregnant. She is 20 years old. And we got married on jan 2015. Please help me my parents want baby asap.
I had sex 1st time after my delivery. We had after almost 5 weeks. But it was very painful for me. Too much to bear. What's the reason for the pain.
High biological value proteins in egg, heart healthy omega 3 fatty acid and skin healthy vitamin e rich wheat germ. Yumm too.
Dear doctor, I got married before 3 months. Last night (Sep 6) I had sex with my wife and ejaculate sperm. After few minutes she got more irritation on her vaginal for long hour. Even she cleaned her vaginal with water the irritation continued. This is the first time she got this kind of irritation. While having sex she got cough and cold and had tablets for that. Before two days only (4th Sep) her periods got over. Around 7 to 8 days (27aug to 4th Sep) she was in period and bleeding also more compare to other months. I never tried sex after that irritation she suffered. Kindly let me clear what is the exact problem for that kind of irritation. Due to long period this happened? Due to tablets intake as treatment for cough? Due to any other infection? Kindly help. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.
My age is 32. My husband age is 33. I got married in the month of may. I want to become pregnant. He wil come only on Saturday and sunday. We have intercourse on that time only. I had constipation problem. Last month I checked haemoglobin, thyroid, pressure,sugar. All normal. We have tried in so many ways. All things got failure. Some people are saying after the period you should not take sweets, egg etc. My doubt is wat food have 2 take for getting pregnant. Another is constipation avoid pregnancy.
My wife is 23 year. Her period start on 4 February and her circle is 30 days I want to know the perfect time for her conceive we want a baby as soon as possible. Thanks to all of you.
Cooking is an art and we use various cooking procedures to make different recipes. But we have to consider the nutrients loss, nutrients denaturation while opting for cooking practices. I am sharing some tips on healthy cooking methods here.
1) Wash vegetables, fruits before cutting to avoid loss of vitamins and minerals.
2) Do not keep cut vegetables exposed to air for a longer time.
3) Avoid excessive heating of milk to retain protein quality.
3) Avoid reheating of oils and fats as it leads to formation of trans fatty acids and certain toxic substances.
5) Steaming vegetables is a healthier option than boiling.
6) Avoid using plastic containers to microwave foods instead use glass containers.
7) Avoid reheating in microwave.
8) Avoid leaching-discarding water after boiling vegetables/ sprouts.
Some healthy cooking methods are stir frying, steaming, broiling, grilling, baking.
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.
Crooked teeth pull down a child's morale in a big way. It not just impacts their chewing and looks, but also makes oral hygiene practices difficult for the child and the parent. Orthodontic treatment, which may involve removing a couple of teeth and realigning the other teeth is very popular to correctly align these teeth.
The entire process of this treatment starting from initial visits to diagnosis to completing treatment to follow-up is a prolonged one. While the time with the dentist is quite significant, the time for the child to adjust to the braces and come to terms with the new 'thing' in their mouth is also quite taxing.
This requirement of time followed by need of adjustment time makes summer the ideal time to get braces for the children. Read on to understand a little more on the same:
- Time/Scheduling: The summer holidays gives children enough time to make the numerous visits without having to affect their school routine. The child and the parent have to make numerous visits to the dentist, the initial oral examination, getting radiographs done, moulds done, removal of teeth if required, checking for their healing, getting the braces in place, and follow-up visits for adjustments. In addition, on the child's side, they need sufficient time to heal from the teeth removal, get used to the presence of the metallic braces (in most cases) in their mouth, and get used to the new oral care methods. Another thing to consider also is the proximity of the dental clinic and the availability of the orthodontist. Most clinics schedule the orthodontist visit on one day of the week to cover all cases. Also, most children are in their early or late teens when they go for braces and are therefore in important stages of their academics. Therefore, summer becomes the best time to go for braces without affecting the schedule.
- Oral Care: Having braces requires extra care from the child to learn oral hygiene measures. The braces make it easy for food particles to remain on the teeth, increasing chances of decay and gum disease. The child needs to make a conscious effort to keep this clean as developing decay during the treatment complicates the whole scene. Therefore, summer gives the ample time required to get used to the oral care routine.
- Safety: Children with braces who are into sports should start using mouth-guards to protect them from injury during contact sports. Again, summer is a time to indulge in sports, and this will give the child adequate time to adjust to the use of mouth-guards.
All these make summer the ideal time to go for orthodontic treatment.