Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aruresh ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I have two children. Recently for my wife family planning operation also completed (3 months). Now can I participate with my wife in sex or not.
Meri shadi ko 14 Saal ho gye hai first time aisa hua ki meri Ms. Ko inter course karte samay jalan hui lekin thodi der mai thik bhi ho gyi, kya vajeh ho sakti hai.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
After consulting hospitals doctor, they told me to have contraceptive pill within 48 hours of incident (physically assault). I took i-pill after 6-7 hours of the incident! So am I safe from pregnancy? Please reply.
My friend, she is not have periods yet? Is their any problem in delay of periods. This is the first time she had like this.
Hello. I have been married for a year now. I have not conceived yet. My last menstruation periods came on 27th of October and I had sex with my husband on the 8th of this month. Is there any chances of conceiving?
Hi doctor main 1 month pregnant hu waise to koi bhari chij nahi uthati but mera bhatija hain use lene jati hu to bus se utarna padta hain godi me wo bhi risky ho sakta hain kya. Please batatiye.
I've unprotected sex and i've take i-pill within 8 hours now. I've done my pregnancy test and its shows -ve and till now I didn't have period of last month that January and i'm much worried now, i'm going to retest my pregnancy but is their any pill or medicine to prevent pregnancy that can be buy from any medicine shop? I want to know the name of 100% working pill that can prevent pregnancy at all and which can be buy from any medicine shop.
For nearly 30 years, HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) and AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) have been shrouded in myths and misconceptions. In some cases, these mistaken ideas have prompted the very behavior that cause more people to become HIV positive. Here are the top five myths about HIV, along with the facts to dispute them.
Myth No. 1: I can get HIV by being around people who are HIV-positive.
The evidence shows that HIV is non communicable and does not spread through touch, tears, sweat or saliva. You cannot catch HIV by:
- Breathing the same air as someone who is HIV-positive
- Touching a toilet seat or doorknob handle after an HIV-positive person
- Drinking from a water fountain
- Hugging, kissing, or shaking hands with someone who is HIV-positive
- Sharing eating utensils with an HIV-positive person
- Using exercise equipment at a gym
You can get it from infected blood, semen, vaginal fluid, or mother's milk.
Myth No. 2: I can get HIV from mosquitoes.
Because HIV is spread through blood, people have worried that biting or bloodsucking insects might spread HIV. Several studies, however, show no evidence to support this, even in areas with lots of mosquitoes and cases of HIV. When insects bite, they do not inject the blood of the person or animal they have last bitten. Also, HIV lives for only a short time inside an insect.
Myth No. 3: I'm HIV positive, my life is over.
In the early years of the disease epidemic, the death rate from AIDS was extremely high. But today, antiretroviral drugs allow HIV positive people and even those with AIDS to live much longer, normal and productive lives.
Myth No. 4: My partner and I are both HIV positive there's no reason for us to practice safer sex.
Practising safer sex, wearing condoms or using dental dams can protect you both from becoming exposed to other (potentially drug resistant) strains of HIV.
Myth No. 5: You can't get HIV from oral sex.
It's true that oral sex is less risky than some other types of sex. But you can get HIV by having oral sex with either a man or a woman who is HIV positive. Always use a latex barrier during oral sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Avoid dental X-rays during pregnancy. If X-rays are essential (such as in a dental emergency), your dentist will use extreme caution to safeguard you and your baby. Advances in technology have made X-rays much safer today than in past decades.
Don't skip your dental checkup appointment simply because you are pregnant. Now more than any other time, regular periodontal (gum) exams are very important, because pregnancy causes hormonal changes that put you at increased risk for periodontal disease and for tender gums that bleed easily – a condition called pregnancy gingivitis. Pay particular attention to any changes in your gums during pregnancy. If tenderness, bleeding or gum swelling occurs at any time during your pregnancy, talk with your dentist or periodontist as soon as possible.
Eating Right for Your Teeth and Baby
Avoid sugary snacks. Sweet cravings are common during pregnancy. However, keep in mind that the more frequently you snack, the greater the chance of developing tooth decay.
Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Your baby's first teeth begin to develop about three months into pregnancy. Healthy diets containing dairy products, cheese, and yogurt are a good source of these essential minerals and are good for baby's developing teeth, gums, and bones.
Hello Dr. .mujhe thyriod h tsh 5.8 hai weight 67 hai .aur ovary me toda swelling hai .mai last 4 month se baby plan kar rahi hu .but nai ho pa rah h .mai thyriod k liye 25 mg ki medicine le rahi hu .mujhe period regular aate h .dr ne harmony F medicine lene ko kaha h .dr kya meri problm bahut badi h jisse mujhe baby concieve nai ho payega.
Betnesol injection safe during pregnancy. And any side effects after delivery for baby and mother. Please explain. My doctor preferred for betnesol. Previously my wife delivered prematurely and baby died for lungs are not matured.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.