Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arunkumar AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, Is it safe to take penis enlargement pills? As I feel it make my sex even better if I get bit more increase in size and harder tool. What do you suggest which doesn't have any side effects? Appreciate your response!
My friend had a vomiting with blood in the morning. There is no stomach pain. But he regularly feel vomiting after waking up the morning. His head also reeling during morning. One year ago he has done endoscopy of his stomach. Everything was normal in the report. But his appetite has decreased in the past few years. Basically he is a depressed person due to both his personal and professional life. Please suggest what should he do and what is the cause of vomiting blood.
My penis is bend when it gets erect. And whenever I feel like to do sex and on that time it dosent get erect. And when I am thinking about any sex it is erect. So please tell me something. And I do masturbate.
I have fever from 8 day Doctor say stay relexa nothing. All ka nrml but I dont think to. What can I do. Please suggest.
Taking preparation for neet exam and also practicing cricket. Tell me the best food which gives me high energy naturally and does not affect my body.
I am having Body pains for last three months I work in bpo may be for that reason I think.what can be done for this?
I am forcing my wife to have anal sex but she is scared she said it will be paining doctors do have solution for this ? Should go for it or any thing that reduce pain.
I am having a cold including sneezing, cough and body temperature around 100. 3 In a local chemist shop I measured my BP and it turned out to be around 165/91 and heart rate of 124is this serious?-Shah Faisal.
35 years mail I am a regular smoker and masturbateè regularly since few months I am suffering from premature ejaculation pls suggest some medicines.
Recently my pregnancy is 18 week or 3 days. I gone through cooler doplar and found one side nasal bone is absent nd other side of nasal bone is hypoplastic. So I want to clarify that is the sign of down sidrom.
I am facing problem recent sperm count 30 ml motility 30. Last six months reports sperm count 90 ml motility 70 ml. How to increase the sperm count and motility.
I am 27 years old. I have a problem of premature ejaculation. My sperm comes within a 30 sec while doing sex. I tried many medicine but it is not working on me. Please help me out.
My Son is 8 months old. From past 3 days he is peeing 6,7 times after waking up in morning and today it happened in evening. He is normal otherwise, no Fever and no difficulties in peeing. Consulted doctor, he has given antibiotics saying that it is urinary infection. All urine tests are normal and we have given sample for culture test which is awaited. Any suggestions on what to be done?
When a man suddenly begins suffering from penis pain and swelling, especially in the wake of a romantic moment or two, it can easily lead to panic. It's quite natural to feel fear when pain arrives, and especially so if that pain is in the penis or surrounding area. But the good news is that prompt and careful penis care can help a man overcome most cases of penis pain and swelling.
Here's what to do during those panicked moments when a man is sure his penis will never be the same:
- Put on the brakes. Whatever was happening before the pain and swelling began, it's time to stop it, completely. If a man was coupling when it happened, he should stop immediately and explain to his partner what's going on. If he was masturbating, things just suddenly became entirely hands-off. If the pain and swelling began at any other time, a man should think back to what he was doing before - retrace his steps, so to speak - and try to figure out what might have sparked this unwelcome result.
- Get clean. A man will want to rule out the possibility of an allergic reaction, so he must make sure his penis is entirely clean. That means jumping into the shower or rinsing off at the nearest sink. Though most causes of penis pain are not the result of an allergic reaction, it helps to have a clean slate to begin from when he takes steps to minimize the pain and swelling.
- Reach for home remedies. A cool compress and a good dose of ibuprofen will help relieve the soreness, pain and swelling of a penis that has seen a little too much action. A compress can be made from a hand towel submerged in very cold water and wrung out. If using a cold pack from the freezer, make sure to put a thick cloth between the penis and the pack, to avoid the possibility of frostbite. The pain should begin to ease rather quickly once the compress has been applied.
- Evaluate the situation. Once a man has done the above things, he should look at the situation with a level head. Is the pain some of the worst he has ever felt? Then it's time to head to the hospital. Did it begin to ease when he stopped when he was doing and used a cold compress? Then it might be okay to take a wait-and-see approach. If a guy is dealing with intense penis pain or notices other penis problems, such as hardness that won't go away, it's time to call the doctor.
- Get help. If the penis swelling refuses to go away or is accompanied by serious penis pain, it's better to be safe and go see the doctor. Bruises, a burning sensation, any bleeding or other penis problems in conjunction with the pain and swelling should be seen in the emergency room as soon as possible.
Finally, a man can make the most of his good penis health by taking steps to maintain it. This can be done with a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A man can look for a crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which are perfect for hydrating skin and relieving some of the swelling and pain that comes from too much friction. He should also look for a crème with L-carnitine and L-arginine, two amino acids that help the penis heal from trauma and protect the nerve endings, thus helping maintain penis sensation.