Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
I am addicted to masturbation. I do it daily. Is there any way to get rid of that. I am loosing my weight. How to overcome this problem.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
On the occasion of World Asthma Day (3rd May, 2016), I would like to break a few myths related around Asthma which otherwise people generally believe to be true.
Myth #1 - Asthma is a communicable disease
Fact #1 - Asthma is an allergic disease and is neither contagious (infectious) or communicable (passed on from one person to another)
Myth #2 - Inhalers are addictive
Fact #2 - Absolutely wrong! Inhalers are not addictive but it is a good habit to keep control over asthma and use your inhalers as prescribed by your doctor. Also, contrary to popular belief that using inhalers on a regular basis reduces their effectiveness, inhalers continue to be equally effective on a regular basis.
Myth #3 - Inhalers are expensive
Fact #3 - Again, absolutely incorrect! Inhalers are in fact cheaper when compared to other drugs.
Myth #4 - Inhalers are given to patients who face Chronic Asthma
Fact #4 - Wrong! Inhalers should be used from a very early stage itself to prevent progression of the disease.
I hope this tip helped bust atleast a few notions that most people have about Asthma and that you are now better informed about this condition. In case you would like to ask me anything or discuss your or your loved one's case in detail, feel free to 'Consult' privately with me.
My baby is almost 9 months old. He is having a dry scalp and kind of dandruff and brown particles come out whenever we comb his hair. What cud b d reason and the solution for the same.
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.
Respected sir, my son was 9 years old he is wetting his clothes by urine while he was sleeping either day or night. Please advice me what to do. Thanking you.
Mera baby 30days ka hai since 4days usne motion nahi kiya. Aap suggest aur prescribe kare waiting for reply.
On successful completion of 4 successful years of specialized dental practice @ dera bassi, abc dentistry offers discount upto 25% on all dental treatment in november, for you just to say thankyou. All you need to do is come for free dental checkup and show this sms to avail the offer. Keep smiling. Contact 9815901670 for appointment