Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aruneshwar MishraYour feedback matters!
I have a friend who has a girlfriend and she is pregnant from 1 month. Please tell how to abort that child. (any medicine or vaccine, etc.)
Respected doctors Can cerelac be given to 8month old baby? And what are the other diet that can be given? Please help:)
My daughter is vomiting a lot. She is 3 1/2 month old and breastfeeding is almost on its end as not producing enough. I have tried similac, nan pro but she is not accepting any of it then I tried toned milk to which she responded well in the beginning but now she has started vomiting again. On an average out of 5 feeds she vomits 2-3 times a day. I am soo worried as how she will grow without any nutrition. Can I feed her anything else apart from milk? Is there any medicine which can stop her excess vomits? Her weight is 5kg n length is 63cm, is it fine for her age? Should I change my paediatrician as the current one says that she is fine and avoid giving her toned milk n keep on changing the brand of formula milk if she is vomiting one because that is the only best option for feeding outer milk. Please suggest the best possible solution. I am sooo worried.
I am taking a one and a half year old infant to leh ladakh. We as adults are advised to take acetazolamide. Salt (diamond) for acute mountain sickness. But is there any drug for infants and is it safe. Please advise. Else we will cancel the trip.
Hi, My son is 6 months old and from delay in milestone we got to know from the MRI that he has partial Agenesis of Corpus Callosum. Please can be there any help through Ayurvedic in this regards. Thanks.
Hello Doctor, My baby is two months old and he is not having milk properly I think because of gas in his stomach. I gave colimex he get relief but again it happen.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Hello, I am father of 7 months old baby. Last week she got cold and cough. We went to pediatrician. He wrote medicine, There was not any visible effect. At the sometime, we can now see little blood in her stool.
For a mother, the first few months after delivery are crucial since the uterus after expanding due to delivery, shrinks back to its normal size. Moreover the tendons, ligaments and muscles connected to the uterus begin to regain the power and strength lost during labor. A lot of emphasis is put on postnatal care in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda suggested diet tips:
According to your digestive system, you must take Sesame oil i.e. Til oil and ghee i.e. clarified butter after mixing it with panchkola. Once this mixture has been digested, you must consume rice gruel and milk that is medicated with Vidharigandhadi gana or panchkola. Apart from these, you must consume jaggery water for about a week. After a week, you must eat foods that are easily digestible to help you regain your strength.
Do's and Don'ts:
1. Do massage yourself with Vatahara Oil
2. Do bathe with warm water
3. Do keep your perineum and breasts clean
4. Do urinate every 5 hours
5. Do Breastfeed properly
6. Don't consume food irregularly
7. Don't have stale or cold food
8. Don't retain urine or feces
9. Don't indulge in sex or exercise
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs:
All the medicines and herbs mentioned below are never advised together. An ayurvedic specialist will usually give you a combination of a few medicines depending on your symptoms and condition.
1. Dashamoolarishtam: Dashamoolarishtam is extremely effective in boosting your immunity and keeping infections at bay. It is usually prescribed for the first few months as it also helps reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Jeerakarishtam: Jeerakarishtam is well known for inducing normal lactation, and is usually prescribed to mothers during the monsoon or winter seasons. This is because it keeps the body warm owing to its hot nature.
3. Shatavari Gulam: Improve lactation and achieve overall hormonal balance by consuming Shatavari Gulam.
4. Pulileham: Pulileham is administered to new mothers from the third week onwards for about a month and half.
5. Shatavari: Shatavari herb is mixed with boiling milk to improve the production of breast milk and avoid post partum depression. It is also useful for normal involution of the uterus.
6. Musta: Apart from improving breast milk production, musta herbs also relieves clogs in milk ducts and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.