Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Male 25 I want to know about this report bcz I want pregnant my wife Grade 4 34% Grade 3 15% Grade 2 08% Grade 1 05% Non motile 38% Pus cells 10-15/ hpf Rbc 8-10/hpf.
The size of your belly is not the only thing that changes when you are pregnant. Pregnancy affects every part of a woman's body and visible changes can be noted as the pregnancy progresses. This is partly because of hormonal fluctuations and partly due to the strain of carrying excess weight.
Here are some of the changes you can expect to see when you are pregnant:
- Changes in the respiratory system: Along with eating for two, you are also breathing for two when pregnant. The increased oxygen consumption leads to increased rate of breathing, shortness of breath and elevated pH levels in the blood.
- Changes in the cardiovascular system: The cardiovascular system is readjusted at the time of pregnancy. This increases the volume of blood in the blood. The expanding uterus puts pressure on veins and arteries, thus slowing the circulation of blood. You may also notice an elevated resting heart rate and low blood pressure in the second trimester.
- Changes in the gastrointestinal system: The enlarging uterus displaces organs of the digestive system and allows stomach acid to travel back into the esophagus. This leads to acidity and heartburn. Pregnant women also often suffer from constipation.
- Changes in the breasts: As pregnancy progresses, your breasts may increase in size and be more sensitive than usual. The nipples will also begin to stick out more than normal. By the third trimester, you may also notice a discharge of early milk or colostrum.
- Changes in the abdomen: By the second trimester, the abdomen will begin to expand. As the ligaments and abdominal wall supporting the uterus are stretched, you may experience an ache on one side or the other.
- Changes in the urinary system: Pregnant women feel the urge to urinate frequently. This is because the expanding uterus puts extra pressure on the bladder, urethra and pelvic floor muscles. This may also lead to temporary urinary incontinence. Pregnancy also increases the load on the kidneys as they need to filter not only your own blood, but also that of the growing baby.
- Changes in the skin: As the skin on the body stretches to accommodate the growing uterus, stretch marks are one of the common visible changes. This may also be accompanied by hyperpigmentation of the nipples, face and abdomen along with the appearance of spider veins and reddening of palms.
Other common changes include, swelling of ankles, leg cramps, increased body temperature and changes in hair texture.
I m 30 years my frst child is 8 yrs. After 1 st pregnancy I conceive very soon so I abort the child n after dat last year also I get abortion through medicine. N third abortion in 23 december 2015. Bt nw I decide to get pregnant as soon as so I can plan fr baby after three months of abortion. N wat chances dat I become pregnant soon or nt easy to conceive early. please help.
Im a girl of 23. I had sex on jan, but he didn't insert. It was on the first day of my pms. On feb I had pms but for three days and I did a home pregnancy test which showed negative but its like I have a tummy issue and whenever I try to exercise I get tired very soon, get a back pain. Im not understanding my problems. Can you please help. And what are the beats inside stomach?
Two days back I did sex with her without any contraceptive method I have a doubt that she will get pregnancy how to avoid that pregnancy tell me about any medicines names.
My wife is a pregnant of 9 months. What she should follow things, how the diet should be, how the exercise should be. Kindly guide us with appropriate feedback to have a healthy normal delivery.? Thanks in advance.
Sir, my sister 36yrs of age, is suffering from gas from past few years and recently she developed pain in her breast. What can be the cause and how to get cured. Please help.
Maine meri girlfriend ke sath sex kiya tha ab uski vegina ke upar sujan (sweling) Ho gayi hai I'm too much tensed please give me suggestions.
I am a 23 year old lady, I used to feed my baby and its been 14months for I am feeding her now when I stopped feeding her my left breast which my daughter used to suck more became as hard as rock, I could feel the hardness and due to milk filled in it got enlarged. I kept on controlling my pain for 2days. But then it was unbearable so somebody told me to pour out some milk out of it, so I pressed it hardly and poured out a lot of milk. I found my pain lesser and felt light but my left breast has become larger than the other, I wanna ask is it normal?
Dear Doctor, I am 30 years old women and got married in sept' 16. We are planning to make baby from the month of April' 16 but still I am not able to conceive. Also I felt every time after having sex after 3-5 minutes sperm kind of water comes out. It is some kind of symptoms. Do I need to consult with doctor. Please give me suggestion. Also let me know why I am not getting pregnant. My health is normal. I don't have any disease. Look forward to your kind reply. Thank you.
My baby is 5 months old. She does not consume my breastfeed. Even a one time per day she does not intake my breastfeed. What shall I do?
My weight is 84 kg. Height is 5.3. I am 4 weeks pregnant. Please tell me my weight will not affect my baby?
I got married before nearly 2 years but we don't have baby, after having sex all the spoum poured out from my wife organ, is this reason for not Having baby and if yes what is the solution for it?
May I take body massage now after cesarean operation which took place 6 weeks ago? Is there any harm? please suggest me.
There are large amounts of antioxidants in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and whole grains and smaller amounts of antioxidants in meats, poultry and fish. Junk foods, such as highly processed fast foods tend to be much lower in antioxidants.
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your life without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted
Intra Uterine Device
A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off
- This causes puncture in the uterus
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting
Depo Provera Hormonal Injection
This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue
- Decrease of bone density
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place
Birth Control Pills
Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and also blood clots in rare cases
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted
This mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely.