Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aruna P.Kubal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna P.KubalYour feedback matters!
My sister is having diabetes from last 20 years. Shes also taking insulin called novomix. Shes having this from last 20 years. Now I wanna know how to make her at least better. M having no idea. Ty mam:)
I am 21 years old but I look like a small school going girl becoz of small height and weak. So how can I gain weight and look like youngsters?
Having a neck pain since 5 years. I am also visited to many doctors but no one can overcome my problem. please suggest me what can I do to free from neck pain?
I have continuous back pain. I can not sleep, I can not hardly walk, I can not stand and I can not sit long time an my back cracks. What can I do?
Hi Sir, in my anus there is lump when sometimes I press from a watery fluid comes in very quantity. Please suggest me something for that.
COPD stands for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and is generally used to describe a broad category of diseases. These include chronic bronchitis as well as emphysema. All of these diseases, however, can be prevented from getting worse by taking similar measures as the causes of these diseases are very similar.
Here are the ways to prevent COPD exacerbations:
- Cleanliness: It is crucial that you do not allow infections to set in. Infections are probably the worst type of exacerbation possible in COPD. All you need to do to prevent infection is to take a little care to ensure good hygiene. Wash your hands often and do not allow people with colds or flu to come close to you.
- Take vaccines: Make sure your flu and pneumonia shots have not been missed.
- Take medicines: It is crucial that medicines for your lungs are taken on schedule, if you have COPD. The possible medicines which you could take if your doctor prescribes it includes inhaled beta-agonists, steroids and anticholinergics.
- Spirometry: Doctors often recommend the use of the portable Spirometry device, Spirometer, in case of COPD. Spirometers check the condition of the lungs by measuring various parameters to see how well the lungs are working. Spirometers can easily measure FEV1, a parameter which measures how much air can you blow out in one second. This is especially great if you do not know whether your condition has exacerbated or not.
- Corticosteroid: It is another type of medicine used, which can prevent COPD exacerbations. In its place, even inhaled beta-agonists or anticholinergics can also be used.
- Stop smoking: Exposure to smoke us an important cause for COPD dosease. It also causes worsening of disease with exacerbation. Smoking cessation can be achieved by self determination, nicotine replacement therapy and certain medications.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!