Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna JainYour feedback matters!
Doctor gave me foliculin Injection during 4th day of period. What's the use of this and can we take it during periods. Thanks.
I am 30 years women trying to 2nd baby. My gynic prescribed clofert 100 in my cycle 3rd day to 7th day. My period is late but no symptoms of pregnancy .only my stomach is bloating. Any chances to get pregnancy?
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.
My wife 42 pregnant with 5 week. Due to some spotting Dr. Advised us to avoid intetcroursein the first trimester. But we both cannot live without sex. We want to do normal sex, not deep in vagina but only on the upper part of vagina with condom so that no sperm reaches the face of cervix. Guide me what to do we do not like anal or oral sex, we want only live vaginal sex, if it effects the womb in this age we will restrict ourselves.Please tell.
Severe stomach pain during periods. Bleeding in clots and only for 2 days. Period comes in span of 25-28 days. Pain during periods is unbearable. First period before 11 years. Please suggest how to get over this pain.
My wife Sandhya is pregnant of 5 week having thyroid also which under limit and now taking 50 mg tablet daily in morning and folvite 5 mg & susten 200 in morning and night respectively. She is getting pain and stretching near belly button. What is the problem & can she take any medicine for that. Or it is normal As per usg scan report every things normal.
My wife, 42 years had periods 7 to 10 days before expected dates for last two years. But for this month it is late by two weeks today and she says no symptoms for the period to come. So 3 days back we consulted a gynec and doctor physically checked and informed that overy is normal, but little thickness on the wall is noticed. We have two kids, 18 year old son.
At the time of sex I feel burning sensation and too much pain. I am 5 years married and have 3 years child.
I had unprotected sex on 3rd and 5th January and took an emergency contraceptive on 5th. I had unprotected sex again on January 11th and got my period on the 12th. My cycles are not very accurate. My last period was on December 9th. What are the chances that this is not implantation bleeding and is my period? Will I be pregnant?
Hi. I am Smita 23 year old married woman. I have a 28 day cycle. My doctor gave CCQ 50 on the 2nd day of the period and measure for 15 days. We are planning baby this time. I want to know when the eggs will be released? Will single egg be released over 3-4 days period time? Or many eggs will be released in 1 day only? Kindly explain in detail as this concept is still not clear to me. Also suggest the best time (window period) to increase conception chances. Regards.
Hello Doctor, I have trying to reduce my weight as I'm PCOD and thyroid patient. I am taking glyciphage 500 mg for pcod medicine. I am recently got married and working person that's why couldn't get time for the exercise or walk. I am not following any diet chart right now just try to avoid or try to take less intake of white rice and fried things. My height is 5.7 and 3 months back my weight is 106 kg and now it's 102 but it's stuck on the same for last 1 month. Please can you advise me a diet chart or things to be consumed more to reduce Weight? And also please advice I wake up at 8 in morning and sleep at 1 Pm at night, is late sleeping is also cause weight gain?
Hi. Been seven months getting married. Me n my husband trying to conceive for the past three months but got no positive result. Is there something that we are lacking we are so depressed . Wat do we do personally consult a doctor or please help.
Is there any permanent solution of premature ejaculation problem during sex? I am 31 years old. I am very much depressed due to this!
How can I become pregnant again while am breast feeding I hav baby of 9 months delivered normally Am trying from last 3 months but not getting maybe of breastfeed please advise medicine.
Does periods dates are getting late ? If yes then whats the reasons ? Or any problem of having late periods ?
With the onset of monsoon, the risk of mosquito borne infections is on a high.Every year, our country struggles with dengue, with a huge number of people getting infected and some of them requiring hospitalization. Dengue is an extremely common viral infection which is transmitted by mosquitoes and presents as high-grade fever, body aches and pain in the joints.Here are some essential facts that you should know about Dengue.
1 . WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS
-Dengue should be suspected when you have a sudden onset of high-grade fever with a severe headache, pain behind the eyes, abdominal pain, body aches, rash and vomiting. The fever can lasts for 5-7 days.
-Around 3-7th day of illness, the fever will be very less or even normal.
-This marks the beginning of the critical phase where there could be a rapid decrease in decrease in platelet count.
-It is important to monitor the platelet count and watchful of danger signs (bleeding, rash, abdominal pain or vomiting). It usually lasts for 2-3 days.
2 . HOW IS DENGUE DIAGNOSED?
-Dengue is diagnosed by a blood test called Dengue Specific Antigen DS-1 (with or without Dengue Antibodies) and complete blood count (CBC) including platelet count.
-Typically, a patient will be positive for dengue specific antigen, decrease in platelet count and decrease in total white blood cells count.
-The normal platelet count is between 1.5 lakh -4 lakh.
3 . HOW SHOULD DENGUE BE MANAGED AT HOME?
-Most patients with dengue fever will not require hospitalization.
-They should take adequate rest, drink plenty of fluids (3-4 litres) and monitor the platelets closely.
-Use cold sponging and Paracetamol for fever.
-Aspirin, Ibuprofen other pain killers should be avoided.
-Antibiotics are not required.
-It is important to be watchful of any danger signs (bleeding, rash, abdominal pain or vomiting).
-The patient can follow up with their doctor every 24 hourly.
4 . WHEN DOES A PATIENT NEED TO BE HOSPITALIZED?
-The patient is usually admitted if he is dehydrated or bleeding or has any other danger signs.
-The patient is generally not admitted if the platelet count is above 50,000.
-The platelet transfusion is generally given if the platelet count is less than 10,000 in absence of bleeding manifestations.
5 . CAN A PERSON GET DENGUE AGAIN?
-It is possible to get dengue more than once.
-There are 4 different but related strains of dengue virus.
-Being affected by one strain offers no protection against the others.
6 . IS A DENGUE PATIENT INFECTIOUS?
-Dengue will not spread by touch, cough or secretions. But the spread of dengue from a patient to others is possible through a mosquito bite.
-The patient should be protected from contact with the mosquito by ensuring he sleeps under a bed net.