Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aruna Gundu Tilve
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna Gundu TilveYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor I want to ask that i have got married since was on 10th december 2013 and still now we dont want to get chance around more 2 years is it possible or it may be harmful.Pls give your result about this.I have also white discharge problem but i have took the treatment for this now there is too much improvement in the discharge problem.
If I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and hav 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. And when can I check the pregnancy after the procedure advice by the doctor.
Is it safe to have sex in periods? if so what precautions should be taken? is there any chance of getting infected for having sex at that time?
The fuel that enables your body to function and supports all your activities is food. Following a right diet and having healthy eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating a number of diseases that may affect you badly. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse effects in the long-term.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health, know how they are related:
- The nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles, and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- It supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- Having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- The consumption of fruits and vegetables, as well as whole grains, enables your body to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- Having foods that are high in trans-fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- The consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- Eating a balanced diet ensures you don't gain extra weight, thereby lowering your risk of developing diet-related health problems, such as obesity and high cholesterol, etc.
- Following a healthy diet plan ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!