Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna Gundu TilveYour feedback matters!
I HAD SEX WITH MY GF ON 23 OF THIS MONTH AND I GAVE HER OPTIONAL 72 PILL AFTER HAVING SEX AND HER PERIOD DATE IS FEB 10. CAN IT LEAD PREGNANCY? WE BOTH ARENOT MARRIED CAN WE CONSULT DOCTOR ARE NOT. ANY LEGAL PROBLEM ARISES? HELP ME. AND I HEAD mifepristone 600 mG AND misoprostol 400 micro grams TABLET FOR SELF AB0RSTION.
Hi my period was on 23 Feb 2015 but till I'm not getting my period I have two kids.Worried about it. What can I do now please suggest?
A little more about Weaning:-
Weaning can be defined as a process where there is a gradual transition from an infant's diet to a fully grown adults diet. Weaning is considered a period of complementary feeds, which helps an infant to establish a better connection with food. Weaning can also be considered as a process of developing infants taste buds. Weaning should always be introduced after 6 months of exclusive breastfeeding (from birth to 6 months).
Since the entire process of weaning takes a lot of patience and perseverance, mothers are expected to be creative to bring the best introductions in her child's menu. It is more of a trial method for the new mum, as it helps her govern a basic taste of her tiny tot.
Below are some points which can benefit both the new mum and the baby towards effective weaning.
Points to be kept in mind for a fruitful weaning:-
- Feed only supple or soft foods:- To avoid the potential risk of choking, which can be common with the foods like apple, grapes, nuts, popcorns, The rule here to follow is to make sure that the food fed, should be soft enough to get mashed between the finger and the thumb. It becomes very important to go choke free. One can conveniently start with blends.
- Offer purees and nutrient dense meals:- Weaning should be a gradual and relishing process and purees play a vital role in resetting the overall process since they are loaded with important nutrients and are also easy to digest, they can be an ideal meal to begin for the growing infant.
- Diversify the baby's prospect as a part of growing:- Babies like to see the world as a process of constant change and learning. Including wide varieties of mild herbs like basil, turmeric in his daily weaning diet, will help in developing a stronger immune response.
- Discourage the use of salt, sugar and honey all together:- Do not encourage the use of salt and sugar till the baby turns one. They can prove to be very heavy on the baby's tiny developing system, without contributing much on a nutritional front.
- Go slow and enjoy the overall process :-Considering this period as a time of bonding with your baby, by doing so you will be able to help your baby attain a healthy, positive and fun loving rapport with the new mum and the food, which will last with the baby for rest of his life. By any sort of force feeding involved, baby can get rebellious and might never want to have food at all.
- Encourage self-feeding:- By encouraging it, the baby will eventually learn the process of self-feeding. Self-feeding will help the baby to have a better grip over fine motor grip and also help him be more independent. Self-feeding should be monitored under vigilance and allow baby learn self-feeding by himself, in spite of some futile attempts.
Weaning should be a gradual, happy and a positive process, which should be initially done at a turtle pace. It should evolve as a learning process for both mother and the baby since that will help them to establish a better understanding and connection with the food habits. Weaning can sum up to the benefit of new mum by attaining a better understanding towards baby's food preferences.
I think i'm pregnant. Bt I do not want this baby What should I do now? please do not ignore. Help me.
Hello sir, My age 26 years. My wife has suffered from diabetes during 1 months pregnancy. What shall we do? Kindly guide me.
Hi, my wife is 6 week pregnant and she is anaemic. She has been having frequent vomiting throughout the day. I am supplementing her with glucose and lime juice along with fresh fruits and dry fruits. Just after taking half vomikind tablet, she is vomiting. please guide me further.
Had unprotected sex fr 1st time on 16 march 7 30 am took ipill at 1 pm same day, took another ipill on 17 march at 9 am didn't have sex, on 18 again had unprotected sex at 8 am and didn't take ipill, are there chances of me being pregnant? What should I do?
I am suffering from morning sickness. Like I am unable to get up early morning. And having lots of pain in my legs especially in joints and have shoulder pain as well. Please advice.Thanks.
Madam my wife have rubella igg positive. Already three miscarriages. My family doctor told me that it is difficult to give a healthy baby. Is it correct. Any other ways to have children in this case. Pls advice.
Helo doctor I had unprotected sex with my partner on march 23rd. Aftr tat I took (postpone 72 pill )only one pill within 10 mints. March 23,24,25th cntinusely per day 2,3 times we had unprotected sex. Aftr 23rd tat I did not take any pill. I got my period already march 13th to 16th. Nw my doubt is any chance for pregnancy? please help me.
Flatulence, loose stools
50 - 70 gm curd + 3 -5 gms Haldi/turmeric mixed it. Take it for 3 days once a day only.
Naturalistic Drugs to treat vulvovaginitis. recurrent infections. Prescribed me treatment with how to take them and diet plan.
Every day we use our hands the most to get everything done. From drinking water to typing on the keyboard (and today on mobile phones); from holding the newspaper still when reading it to taking down academic notes- we use our hands for everything. But our hands like all other parts of the body have the capacity to carry out their functions. At times, we unknowingly put a lot of strain on our hands and they start to pain. Hand pains are quite common in everyone and it is equally common to practice certain exercises to control them quickly.
If you experience frequent pains in the hands, these are some of the exercises you can resort to.
Fist: You do not always make a fist while punching people. Sometimes you make a fist to tighten your hand muscles and nerves and smoothen the blood flow in your hands. This helps in reducing the pain in your hands to a great extent. In fact, folding your hand to a fist can also help in preventing hand pain.
Finger Bends: Bend each finger tightly towards your palm for at least a minute and then release it. Do it separately for each of the five fingers on your hand. This would ease out the tension in each of the fingers and normalize blood flow. This helps in curing any finger pain that you might be experiencing. It is especially a great exercise to prevent pain from developing in your thumb and index finger.
Thumbs Up: Usually, we show the thumbs up sign to signal all is well and best wishes to people. But it is also an exercise if continued for some time. All you have to do is place your palm on a table and curl all your fingers except the thumb inwards. Stretch the thumb outwards and hold it in this position counting up to ten. Then curl your thumb towards the palm. This exercise too helps in stretching the muscles.
Wrist: An important part of the hand is the wrist. The wrist joints are a very crucial set of bones and they tend to get injured very fast. They are also delicate enough to be sprained if the hand is turned abruptly. To avoid such injuries, strengthen the wrist and reduce wrist pain, a lot of wrist exercises are also prescribed. The simplest one is to extend your hand and move the wrist in anti-clockwise and clockwise directions.
Thus, these are some of the ways in which you can ease the pain in your hand in no time and go about normally with your daily chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 20years old. During periods I take meftal SPAS because of stomach pain And gradually I noticed less flow. What should I do? Is there any other option for this stomach pain?
Sir my wife is pregnant and its blood only 8 gram and She has more stomach ache everyday and more pain in head hand and whole body part what I do tell me the solution?
My wife wants to get pregnant her age is 53 years and she want to get pregnant from 6 months we are doing sex continuously with condom but now she is saying that she want to pregnant we went to doctor she first laugh and said you can but at this age so please help us my age is 44 and my wife is 53 and her weight is 115 my is 77 and her breast size 45 by 120cm my penis size is 6 inch and say us how should we have sex will he get pregnant this is our 1st child and we are 1 year old couple before she was also unmarried and me too.
- Do not ignore symptoms like easy fatiguability/ tiredness, dizziness, burning sensation of the feet.
- Get your blood sugar levels done if this is the case.
- Diabetes prevalence is increasing rapidly. Early diagnosis can help prevent complications.
I m 28 years married women, my question is in this month my last period comes on 7th dec and I calculated ovulation periods on internet and it shows 17th to 22nd dec are my ovulation periods and I have done sex on 17th dec then on which date egg comes in fallopian tube because sperm stay inside till 3 to 5 days. And how much chances of pregnancy of mine.
Drink 1/2 a glass or full glass of water every time you go for micturation. Drinking water will help you loose weight, help you in proper digestion because of which gastric problem gets cured, hard stools and constipation get cured. People with kidney problems should ask your doctor before starting this practice. Thank you.