Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Sheth
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun ShethYour feedback matters!
Hi, My age is 26. Every time I am getting a pimple on my nose. It takes around 1-2 week to disappear, simultaneously another pimple generates on the nose or its nearby area. Something it leaves pimple impression forever also. Please suggest the solution like medicine, diet, soap, cream etc.
I'm 48, n I hv bald head in centre of head. I have much hairs before two years. But I'm thyroid patient. Due that I have hair loss so pls suggest me to gain it back. Now I hv got prp treatment it's improved but not so much.
Hello doctor I am suffering from Periorbital pigmentation. My eye bags are increasing day by day. I am 22 years old male. I have consulted Dermatologist in Delhi but the medicine he suggested do not provide any result. Also I do not want to go for Fillers injection. I always feel depressed and do not want to do anything. I am also suffering from Nightfall. Feel weak and lackingmy concentration on my studies and do not have interest to study.in the night and morning while sleeping I feel warm feet .I do not understand why such things are happening with me.
I am 23 years old and I have pigmentation on my nose and red acne on my cheeks, what should I am do?
Hi All, I have phulbari (white spots) on my body and from last 2 months tried all type of medicines but no use. Now I want to remove this with a surgery. Can you please let me know the surgery for this and cost of it please?
I am loosing my hair daily, I have applied many oils and tried many shampoos but nothing is working.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Patients should remember that these are naturally giving results without side-effects. They need to be highly patient to get results and there no ultraspeed therapy in ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.