Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arun R KulkariniYour feedback matters!
My mother is 64 years old .she has mouth ulcer and swollen lips .she applied candid mouth paint and had becosules syrup .but still she has problem. Moreover she is high BP patient and allergic to dust.
MY NAME IS ARBAZ KHAN. I want to lose my. Fat. N. I. Am. 19. Years. May I knw. Wt should i. Eat daily to lose my fat. N. M. Also wnt to decrease my weight. please Give me solution of this prblm.
I have lately got 2-3 pimples and they keep reoccurring since past 2 months. They have subsided but the marks haven't gone. Pls suggest some solution.
I am 18 yrs old and I am suffering from severe hairloss. I need a remedy for that as soon as possible. Large amount of dirt gets deposited on my head everyday.
I am 30 year old and I have thyroid problem. I have no baby but I tried to conceive. I also have tummy fats. I also want to loose tummy fats. So please tell me what to do. My height is 5. 3 and my weight is 63.
Hi, I am suffering from mild diabetes but reluctant to take medicine. What are the other measures in place of that.
I am 18 years old. Me and my boyfriend had sex on 23rd july. The condom got teared during the intercourse. Well, he didn't ejaculate and we removed the condom as soon as we found out that it had teared. Still. I took an I pill after 27 hours of intercourse (i.e. On 24th july). * today is 4th August and till now I didn't get any withdrawal bleeding nor did I have any side effects from the I pill. * I had my last period on 7th july. I usually have regular periods (like within 27 days or so). But still. It's been 28 days from a last period (although it's not that late). But. I don't know why. I feel something wrong. And worried.
My mother is 60 years old. She have sugar, cholesterol and high blood pressure problem. She was suffering since 5 year last. We do various type of treatment but not get permanent solutions. What we do now?
I am 23 years old, i am having dental problem. Six months back a gap created between my premolar & molar teeth, now my premolar teeth started loosening. I am feared to lose that teeth now, suggest me best practice.
Who is not stressed? And who doesn’t want to be stress-free? Stress is good when you are suddenly faced with danger and the body primes itself by releasing stress hormones like Cortisol for the fight and flight response. But when you get stressed a million times for nothing in a mere 24 hours, you are harming yourself in more ways than one. The consequences of excess stress are deleterious on numerous systems in the body like:
- Digestive system and metabolic function which controls body weight
- Cardiovascular system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Nervous system
- Reproductive system
- Immune system
Excess stress can also impact our mental and emotional states and consequently our relationships. What’s more alarming is that even though stress is a contributing factor in a variety of ailments, its influence is easily overlooked. This means that you must seek help to even eliminate occasional nagging stress before it wears you down completely.
Ayurveda offers an abundance of building, nourishing qualities through our diets, our lifestyle, and our daily practices for reducing the ravages of stress on your body. These are some of the things Ayurveda prescribes for dulling stress
- Slowing down: Since stress hormones wear your body and vital systems down, slowing down to rest, recoup and rejuvenate is the best antidote to stress. Make sure to eliminate as many stressors from your life to cut down on impact of the cortisol bolt. Choosing to prioritize things like adequate rest and taking long slow walks, also help in slaying stress.
- Taking a bath: A bath, especially a warm one, relaxes the nervous system, releases tension, and helps to quiet the mind. You can add Epsom salts, essential oils like Lavender to calm, cleanse and relax your body-mind. 1/3 cup ginger powder and ⅓ cup baking soda added to the water increases healing. The ginger- baking soda combination encourages circulation, sweating, and detoxification, and is also quite soothing.
- Practising oil pulling: Gargling with warm sesame or coconut oil helps to remove tension from the jaw and removes natural toxins from the teeth, and gums. Just sip a tablespoon or two of coconut oil and swish it inside your mouth for up to twenty minutes. Spit out and rinse with warm water.
- Doing Abhyanga- Ayurvedic oil massage: This ancient practice of self-massage with nourishing oils like sesame oil, calms the nervous system, lubricates and rejuvenates the muscles, and promotes healthy circulation. In addition, the oil also forms a protective sheath around the body that can help buffer your nervous system against stress. All you have to do is to massage in ¼–½ cup warm oil into your skin before a shower.
- Practicing Nasya: Nasya is the Ayurvedic practice of applying medicated oil to the nasal passages. This reduces stress, soothes and promotes unobstructed breathing. It also ups mental clarity.
- Massaging your feet before sleeping: Before turning in apply some warm oils like Sesame, Brahmi or Bhringraj to ground your energy and soothe your nervous system. This also promotes sound sleep. If you sleep well, your stress levels will automatically come down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.