Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arun PranjayYour feedback matters!
I am having sciatica nerve pain. The pain is bearable. I had an xray which was fine and I am fed up of having muscle relaxers and pain killers prescribed by doctors. Please tell me also that it can be cured or it is long lasting?
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.
Dear sir/madam. Kindly guide if it is safe to drink a glass of lemon water without sugar and salt in the morning after exercise?
I feel a steady continuous belly pain still one week. I was visited a doctor near my office at asansol but could not satisfied with him. So please suggested me what should I do.
What are the do's and don't's for a female patient of 47 years who had stone in Urinary bladder but had successfully operation but for future prevention of recurrence of Stone in Urinary or Uterious.
Sir my age is 16 years. And I am getting more and more number of so can you please tell me any natural remedy or any medical application to get rid of my pimples.
What symptoms and signs did you experience with dengue fever? Also Since it's a virus, what type of treatment did you receive to relieve symptoms associated with dengue fever?
How to reduce my anger, I am always shouting at my friends and family members, I can't control myself? pls give me gud suggestion.
Respected Sirs, I am 73 years old and have been suffering from Laryngeal Problems for which I had to undergo the surgeries in 2012 and my Larynx has been removed from my body. Now the Tracheostomy Tube is being used for easy breathing system. I can not speak to others since audibility has been lost, the Sticky (white) Cough is being formed inside the tube as a consequence of that the breathing problem starts. Kindly favour me with your esteemed advice/suggestions to get rid of the breathing problem and how to revive my speaking ability at the fag end of my life. I sincerely await your advice as well as suggestions at your earliest. Thanks
How can we make our face skin soft and glowing by natural treatment for male skin without any side effects?
I am a 20 years old girl and I'm very short. So it is possible to grow taller. And I have more pimples on my face so please advise on the soap and ointment.
My Mother is 75 years old undertakes novomix 30 (18-0-15), reclimet(1-0-1); galvus 50(0-0-1); razo 20(1-0-1); ganaton 50(1-0-1); clopilet 75(0-1-0); creon 10000(0-1-0); she suffers with dysentery since this morning (5 times); advice is requested for: a) whether she can take insulin & medicines: b) medicine for dysentery-urgent please. novomix
I am 20 year old female and I have headache daily. I have been using balm but its not getting over it gets increase by time and besides this my belly is increasing day by day what should I do to decrease it. And give some advice for headache its been paining a lot now a days.
I have had waxed my hands. And this time I don't know what happened but my hands and arms are full of pimples and white heads. I really want some good suggestion. Help me with this.
Lybrate | Dr. Ramesh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY