Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arun PranjayYour feedback matters!
I Am having hair fall. I have tried many medicines and oils. I have shoshown to so many doctors but it still didn't work. What to do? Please help!
I am 42 Year male currently staying in Dubai, whenever I have sex with my wife I Ejaculate very fast and she is not satisfied most of the time, Even many a time it is not Hard and unable to sustain the erection. Can you suggest some medicine for the same.
My hair falling is getting worse day by day what should I do? I have dandruff problem or maybe bcoz of genetic problem so what to do for natural cure?
Lack of guidance on such deep subjects can lead to an addiction which can take a physical toll on the patient in the form sexual weakness. The person suffering from this condition will harbour unrealistic expectations of one's body. This is especially true for people who do not indulge in sex with a partner, in a normal manner. It can also occur due to heightened sexual activity and stimulation by watching too much of pornography or adult movies.
So how can a patient cope with sexual weakness? Following are a few tips:
- Psychological Conditioning: A person suffering from sexual weakness is in need of proper psychological therapy that will aim at unravelling any kind of deep rooted fear and anxiety that may be caused by trauma or shame inducing incidents. The therapy will aim at changing the mindset of the patient with a series of sessions where cognitive behavioural therapy will be practiced. This therapy will aim at helping the patient overcome addiction so that he or she can explore a normal sexual relationship with one partner. Also, the psychologist or psychiatrist will aim at reducing the anxiety and fatigue that the patient will most likely be feeling due to excessive sexual weakness.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe medicines that will repair the damage caused due to excessive masturbation. This medication will also help in preventing any further complications that may come about due to the damage. Penile dysfunction, adrenal issues, prostate problems and others will be fixed with the help of proper medicines. The doctors may also prescribe medication to increase the sperm count and other supplements that give strength and vitality during normal intercourse.
- Breathing Exercises: The patient may also be asked to practice regular breathing exercises so as to avoid the harmful effects of sexual weakness like premature ejaculation. The patient may also need to make lifestyle changes in order to gain some weight to cope with the excessive energy that has been spent which may also have led to weight loss.
- Medical Problems: The doctor can also conduct various lab tests and X-rays in order to find out if there are any thyroid disorders or heart disease in the body of the patient. Accordingly, a method of treatment will be put forth. Also, the doctor can prescribe medication for patients who have experienced any hormonal imbalances due to this problem.
Ensuring that a patient manages to overcome sexual weakness is a matter of adhering to a healthy diet and lifestyle where one maintains one sexual partner at a time and enjoys sex in moderation. Other hobbies can distract the mind from constant sexual activity.
What about green tea. Is it effective for weight loss. If I take this with little honey will it be ok?
- catalysing metabolic reactions
- replicating dna
- responding to stimuli
- transporting molecules etc.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help.
Stress is the new-age disease, which though not a disease in itself, leaves its effect on the entire health of a person, both physical and psychological. Diseases which are extremely common today were not as common some decades ago. The constantly changing lifestyle where there is no demarcation between work and home, the to-do list is neverending, multiple responsibilities, etc., puts a constant pressure on a person. People switch roles on the go and keep performing, and that takes a toll on even the best task-masters.
Diabetes and heart disease definitely have an underlying physiological connection, but outlined is the overall picture.
Inflammation is the body’s most common way to respond to anything – including infection and trauma. This is, however, acute and passes away with the infection or trauma.
On the other hand, chronic inflammation is the bigger culprit. This induces changes at a genetic level in the immunity system, producing more immune cells than normally required for a body. The body is in a constant state of fight, which is not required.
While both diabetes and heart disease cannot be completely prevented, stress management will definitely help in reducing the onset of these as well as in reducing their severity and complications where possible. The following measures would be very helpful.
If you are at risk for either of these, take a step back and evaluate.
If you are obese, make sure the target weight is achieved with proper planning and supervision of exercise and diet control.
From then on, it is a constant maintenance phase, requiring an altered lifestyle.
Quit smoking and alcohol. If you think it is not possible, reduce the addictions significantly. Smoking, in particular, causes damage to multiple organs and is best avoided.
Monitor your blood sugar and cholesterol levels. If they are beyond acceptable limits, they need to be brought under control aggressively.
Incorporate dietary changes by increasing fiber, reduced meat and reducing fatty/processed/sugary foods. Include supplements like omega-3 fatty acids in your diet. Also, spending quality time with family and friends is also helpful.
Exercise in any form should be a part of daily regimen. Take up enjoyable activities like Sports of ur choice/ dance /zumba/ swimming etc.
Other stress management measures like
Meditation: Spending even a few minutes in meditation can restore your calm and inner peace. Meditation can give you a sense of calm, peace and balance that can benefit both your emotional well-being and your overall health.
Cultivating Hobbies: Indulging in a hobby can be a great way to calm an overactive mind. It helps you take a break from your busy, stressful life and clear your mental plate. So, just rekindle an old interesting hobby or cultivate a new one to lift your spirits and tune into the real you.
Yoga: Yoga brings together physical and mental disciplines that may help you achieve peacefulness of body and mind. This can help you relax and manage stress and anxiety.
Music Therapy: Music Therapy uses music to promote healing and improve one’s overall emotional well-being. This may include listening to music, playing a musical instrument, singing along to music, and using guided imagery with music. Music stimulates the production of opiates and endorphins, the “feel good” hormones in our bodies. This stimulation can result in relaxation of mind and body.
Herbal Remedies: Herbs can also play a fundamental role in a stress management program. Herbs can facilitate a dramatic change in the quality of life experienced by anyone under stress.
Spending quality time with family: Having a chat with family members could help reduce your stress levels. Young girls benefit from a boost in the feel-good hormone oxytocin after talking on the phone with their mothers – and it seems logical that the effect may last as you get older. Talk about your worries with anyone you have a close relationship with – if not your mother then your partner, for instance – to help you feel more at ease.
Controlling stress can help prolong the onset of these and also delay or reduce complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.