Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun NarvekarYour feedback matters!
I have straight black line in my right thumb nail. When nail grow that line also grow. please tell me what the treatment.
Low level of testosterone can end up affecting various aspects of a your life. It can affect your libido, your performance in bed along with your motivation and energy. Testosterone replacement therapy can bring the levels back to what they were before and restore his lost confidence, energy and vigour.
Testosterone is a hormone which is mainly produced in the testicles. Testosterone controls bone density, distribution of fat, muscle mass and strength, body and facial hair, red blood cell production, sex drive and production of sperms.
Testosterone levels generally lower with age, especially after 30. Usually, in older men, low levels of testosterone result in androgen deficiency. Androgen deficiency affects the muscle mass, bone density, weight and can drastically change sleep patterns as well. On the other hand, testicle injury, testicular cancer or treatment for it, hormonal disorders, infections, HIV/AIDS, chronic kidney or liver disease, type 2 diabetes and obesity can lead to low testosterone levels as well.
While testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) seems very desirable, there are certain risks and benefits which need to be considered.
Factors to be considered before opting for it
1. Sleep apnea is one of the risk factors of TRT. In this condition, breathing stops and starts repeatedly when you sleep.
2. Acne problems and other skin disorders
3. Swollen breasts. Men with breast cancer should not opt for this treatment.
4. TRT can trigger noncancerous prostate growth.
5. Sperm production is limited or the testicles might shrink
6. Chances of deep vein thrombosis (blood clots in veins) leading to pulmonary embolism (clots burst and lodge into your lungs) are increased.
Benefits of getting a testosterone therapy done
1. Sexual drive, performance and function are improved.
2. Mineral density of the bones gets restored
3. Healthy weight loss, thus improving your body composition
4. Muscle strength and mass improves
5. Mood and energy gets a boost
6. Cognitive functions improve
7. Lessens the risks of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
8. Improves metabolism
9. Reduces chances of anaemia or improves the condition if you are already suffering from it If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
My age is 65 and I am Veg, teetotaler and non smoker. I am suffering from Constipation for last ten years. I am border line diabetic with normal blood pressure. I take 100 mcg eltroxin daily to keep my thyroid level balanced. I take fibre rich food. I get relief from constipation when I take "Kayam" tablet. Please suggest treatment.
I have some skin problem. Such fungal disease may be. Full rashes and so much itching happened every time. What is this? How should I get relief from this disease?
Hello sir and mam. Mere face per nails ke mark hai Jo ki mane pimples ko fodne per PD gaye. Ye nail marks kase duur ho sakti hai koi cream ya home redimies please give me suggestion. Nail mark se mere face skin per nail ke gade ho gaye hai.
My penis size is 5 inches while erection so I want to grow my penis size as well girth so what can I do to increase my penis?
Hi, iam 28 years old man suffering from heavy phlegm in chest and throat which interns causing throat irritation. When I was in india, doctors said, it is due to dust allergy. But now iam in europe here pollution is some what less still same issues. Please help me and i am not travelling more on roads also.
Hello doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since 2 day. I vomited twice yesterday after having food what should I do?
I am 16 years old. I have pain at my right side of back. I am suffering for 1 years. I feel this pain when I sit on chair for long (ie. In school) and if I down my neck, the pain increases.
I am Suffering From Itching On My Pennis And Testes Last Three Days Can You Suggest Me What should be Done.
Suffering from head ache since 1 month I used many tablet to get relief and consultant many doctors what is the reason for this.
My wife is suffering with pain and irritation while urinating and found blood in urine. Please lets us the reason for it and remedies.
I am 35 years old, man, and I am suffering from stomach problem, always form gas in my stomach, due to gas formation my stomach is swollen like foot ball and I feel my stomach is heavy. Please give solution of my problem.
I am 26 years old and my left side penis is very pain when I touch there and some time it's pain automatically so pl sir give me better solution.
I am 64 year old male. What is the safe quantity of whisky everyday? I am not diabetic no bp problem.
Hello mai 23 saal ka hun meri problem yeh hai ki mera ling tight nhi hota h jiski wajah se mujhe sex krne m bahut prblm hoti h m kya krun please help. M kaafi saalon se sex kr rha hun pr ye prblm mujhe kuch 1 saal sw lg rhi hai.
The problem of premature ejaculation (PE) is very common among men and one that many men are hesitant to talk about as they feel that it has a direct bearing on their sexual prowess. Ayurveda describes the problem as occurring due to an aggravation of the Pitta dosha and imbalance in Apana Vata in our body. When this happens, the semen loses its stability. Additionally, this aggravated Pitta then moves up the channels that carry semen and with imbalanced Apana Vata, causing the semen to get ejaculated with minimal sexual stimulation. Even biological and psychological causes can be at the heart of your ejaculation problem.
Reasons you should consider an Ayurvedic treatment for your premature ejaculation issues:
- Ayurveda believes that PE is completely normal and can be treated through natural methods.
- Ayurvedic remedies are suggested accordingly to resolve the imbalance that occurs between Pitta and Vata doshas before sexual activity.
- Helps in controlling the hyperactivity that the muscles of the penis experience, leading to an increase in sensitivity and early ejaculation.
- Remedies that are suggested restore the harmony of your body's hormones as well as improve your ejaculatory mechanism.
- The natural remedies also help in improving your sex drive.
- The Ayurvedic remedies act as stress busters without causing any side effects.
- Additionally, problems associated with anxiety and stress during sexual activity is effectively dealt with counselling, use of rejuvenating herbs, meditation, and yoga.
There are a number of Herbs used in Ayurveda to enhance sexual potency like Safed Musali, Kaunch, Ashwagandha, Gokshur, Jaiphal, Javitri etc. Using these herbs definitely, restores the harmony of the reproductive system ultimately boosting sexual potency and very helpful in managing Premature Ejaculation.
Recommendations on lifestyle and diet are also made like increasing the consumption of foods that cool down your body like butter, milk, almonds and so on; and reducing the intake of foods that aggravate your pitta dosha like spicy and salty foods. Excessive masturbation with unhealthy dietary habits aggravates the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.