Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Arun MullajiYour feedback matters!
Hi, my heel are paining since 1 month badly when early morning I woke it pain more thats why I cant walk please tell me what to do ?
Mere father jinki age 65 years h. Unke left hand me pain ho raha tha. Unhone iodex our baam milke laga li. Jisse infection ho gaya. After treatment infection to sahi ho gaya but internally unke hath me ruk ruk k khatarnak pain hota h.jaise k ander SE body JAL rahi ho. Please suggest jisse unka wo pain khatam ho jaye.
I am suffering with back pain while Driving bike for 1 hr is there any solution for that please suggest me.
I would like to to ask for some helpful suggestion regarding my mother, aged 61.In 2005 she fell down from our home stairs, in that incident accept her knee joints, everything was fine. The bad thing about the knee join happened was on on of her legs her knee joint bones were 90% shattered. She went through 2 surgeries in a span of next 5 years, 1st surgery was to fill in and repair the ankle joint with some kind of "Filling"(that's what the Orthopedic Surgeon said. It was going to heal in time but the doctor said that now that ankle movement will be fixed (not movable any direction. She was okay with that and after few physiotherapy sessions she was walking without any pain. From January 2015, she suddenly started to feel numbness in the operated leg, and she started getting hamstrings regularly. When she got diagnosed it was discovered that the initial fall also caused her slipped disc and now the bone in her waist is ruptured in a way which also tangled few nerves or veins. The orthopedic doctor said it is a very risky to operate now as if any vein tangled gets cut, they won't be able to stop the bleeding. So they asked her to move on. She didn't gave up and still trying with Herbal and acupuncture treatments but day by day it's getting worse. She can't stand straight for a second without holding anything. Nowadays she use to walk with her upper half bend little forward. I ask why you can't stand straight, she says whenever she tries it always causes her immense hamstring (both under thighs. She is having blood pressure for along time and take meds for them regularly and its in control. If you can help me out with any suggestion that could ease the pain of her hamstring (she can't bend her ankles, then it would be very helpful. Thank You. With regards. Niloy Bhattacharya.
Age 29 years I had a knee pain in right leg. After mri ,doctor told that it is osteochondral defect and suggest for immediate orthoscopy I consulted another doctor, he suggested for physiotherapy, Now my pain and problem is 60% reduced. Recently doctor has suggested to take lafarze medicine for 3 months (glucosamine sulphate 2kcl and chondroitin) to repair cartilage injury. Is glucosamine and chondroitin works? Can exercise cure me completely?
My mom having knee problem, Dr. suggest knee surgery before 2 year's but mom doesn't agree for surgery, but continue with there medicine and now according to mom her knees are ok and she having problem in back bone and due to this she can't able to stand straight.
I am suffering from sever head ache since two years and back pain any neck pain and sometimes I don't get sufficient amount of sleep due to all this pain what should I do.
Hello sir I am having back pain since last few days. And also I am having ichness in my eyes. What to do.
I am having pain at a particular point in my left side of the lower back . I have been going through the same since last 4 months but no relief got. I have gone for alot of medicines, got some accupressure as well aswell since last two weeks i have been taking the physiotherepy seddions of lft and diathermy . Recently my physiotherepist asked me to discontinue the sessions for a few days and go for some calcium and muscle strenthing medines-"TRIPLE A CAL-OS, and "QZEN-C, The pain is increasing when I sit in a same posture for half an hour or so. Please give me your advise for the same. Thank you
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.