Find numerous Rheumatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun ChogleYour feedback matters!
I'm. 45. Yrs female, suffering with acute arthritis pain for last year. Now swelling in both feet with pain below the knee. I'm a teacher so DAILY 5 to 6 hr standing job. BP NORMAL, NO diabetic, WEIGHT 54 KG. LAST YEAR I CONSULT DOCTOR, THERE WAS SOME RELIEF. BUT WITH CHANGE OF Climate. Please advice me how and where I should consult.
I have pain above knee on a muscle it started yesterday I had not done any hard work or any hard sport but it pains very bad I can move my leg but it pains. What kind of medicine should I prefer.
Hi, My mom is suffering from osteoarthritis. A doctor has suggested to take orthoboon sachets daily. But the pain still persists. Could anyone suggest on this. Thanks.
I am 60 years old, suffering from arthritis, arthropods, sciatica, knee pain, constipation, gas, acidity, indigestion. Please advise.
I am 32 years old and feeling knee pain. I don' t think it is due over use because I do not play any hard sports which include running and all. I am not over weight as per my bmi and is within the range. I feel the pain when I use staircase but normal walk I do not have pain and after some one or two hour walk I feel some burning sensation for sometime which slowly reduces. I suspect it could be calcium and vitmain d deficiency please let me know what I can do.
I am 15 year old teen and I can not walk since past one day, I had a knee injury recently, whenever I get up to walk there is a weird pain in my injury. I do not know why it happens. Help me.
He has a knee pain .also sugar and he has a problem of walking and lifting too. He has been facing this problem for five years.
I am 65 now suddenly getting knee joint and back pain when standing more time how to eliminate these with minimum of exercise and less medication.
I have pain on my knees. When I sit anywhere then difficult to stand up. And also pain on knees whenever I bent it to get rid from it which medicine I have to take and which exercise I have to do?
Is ashwagandha capsules recommended to treat insomnia. If yes, what is the dosage, is it 2 times a day with meal? What is recommended ashwagandha leaf or root extract? How long is this dosage recommended? And lastly which brand would you recommend?
Good afternoon sir/mam. I am nilima, my mother is 55, fat & short, she is having problem in her knee from long time. I request please give me if any solution.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 25 Male and i am having a problem in my left knee. Please let me know any home treatment for my problem.
During periods knee pain occurs. However last time there was stomach pain and last to last time there was back pain. What should be the reason of these changing symptoms. Is there something like" that body part is gonna pain in periods which is weak" or like I am gonna have knee/back/stomach related issued in ma old age? cant the periods be had without pain?
My mom's age is 49 years. She has uric acid so her knee joint are pain a lot there is little swelling also. What to do. Suggest some medicine plz.
I am feeling pain into my knees, my age is 28. I can walk easily, sit easily with no pain during these gestures but normally feeling pain in left knee. What is this pain all about? Since past couple of days same kind of pain is happening into other joints as well like joints into feet and other knee joint also. What should I do?
Why it’s ideal to treat insomnia with homeopathy
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. People with insomnia feel dissatisfied with their sleep and usually experience fatigue, low energy, lack of concentration, mood swings and decreased performance at work or at school.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there’s never a relapse of your condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.