Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am a 20 year old female and I havw always had the problem of headache, cold and cough. Is there a reason for this? And the cold is around in the morning and evening whenever I wake up and whenever I sleep!
My stomach is making absurd sound and is not well may be due to my routine in which I have to be in sitting posture for about 10 to 11 hours please suggest some remedy.
I am suffering from irritation of right eye since three years, w. E. F. Tight discharge. What can I do?
I have a drinking problem. I get anxiety the next day I drink. I want to quit but could not. Tried many times. Due to that I am not able to achieve balanced and stable lifestyle. I get depressed sometimes. Also get a lot of anxiety. And if I don't drink insomnia.
I have a problem in nose it leaks and leaks and with cough in throat and pain in chest give a solution.
I am 45 years female. Working as a teacher. Having prolonged cold with symptoms like running nose (early morning nasal discharge like feeling) cough, head ache above eye brew. Taking thyroid tablets. Physicians confirmed it as dust allergy. The cold subsidies use some anti-allergic tablets and come back often. Suffering for last 6 months continuously. Is there any remedy?
I am 56 years of age from jmmu I am having constant back pain I tried many medicines but all in vain den I heard about you people please suggest me something thanks.
I am very thin! What should I eat to grow up healthy and fatty? But I don't have any problems with my health. Only What is I am very thin! My age is 15 yes. And weight is 35kgs.
I lost someone last year and since then I feel very depressed and feel pressure on me please help me.
My child is only 5 month age. Some issue on his head like dandruff. Please help me. I lived in delhi.
I have asthma (Use montelukast, inhaler ,zentec used when attack) poor teeth so chewing of food not ok recently done body check with aarogya all parameters normal but facing frequently cold flu problems and asthma gastric problem every body say my immunity is low my age 56 I do regular exercise. please suggest.
My 16 years old son is having allergy during early mornings and later in the evening have repetitive sneezing, is having headache regularly and some time nose bleeds from left nostril he gets easily fatigued and he complains of ankle pain. A lot of antibiotics have been given but only temporary relief docs prescribed dns and advise for surgery what should I do for his health. Is there no conservative method of treatment except surgery?
I want to loose weight but what ever I do it will not show any result? I jst want to ask that how to loose weight.
Sir when m 3 year old I met an intentionally accident of acid attack. But now m 25. So I want to plastic surgery of my face bcoz my face had a little scar on my nose. But I scared about surgery. If I get the surgery of my nose its effective or not I mean it remove or not my scar of acid. Because I heard again and again its not give perfectly color my new skin which is planted and it is not match with my other skin.
Dr. I am 24 years old. My left foot and 2 fingers are numb. It all started in may. I took vitamin b 12 injection as well as tablets for 1 month. Again I was tested to be having pre diabates. My doctor said it is signs of diabatees neuropathy. Now my fbs is 87 and after food is 125. The numbness is now moving upwards. Sometimes some burning sensation is there. But no pain. I did not have any accident or damage to my spinal cord. I am overweight sir please guide me what to do? I am afraid.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.