Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arti Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti ShahYour feedback matters!
7 month Pregnancy TLC has increased 1500 doctor given medicine & Azithromycin Tablets 450 mg is there worry.
Sir, One of my friend got pregnancy actually she is hiv positive, is there any effect on kids? please tell me solution sir.
I hv been getting irritation around my pubic areas post marriage? just a month back I even suffered from vaginal infection which was completly treated. What cd b the reason and what is the cure. I keep myself hyginic and clean my privates with lactacyd. It does give temporary relief.
I am due my period on 13 Jan 2017, I have tried hcg urine test after 40 days. But results negative should I wait more. I have period cycle of 34 days.
I am 24 year old female and I have got my periods on 3rd of feb for 5 days. But after 2 days I am getting blood till now. I haven't took any medicine. Is there any problem, and what should I do now?
Edging Into a Raw, Red Penis
The penis is a wonderful thing, so it's no wonder that masturbation is a favorite pastime of just about every guy. In addition to being fun, masturbation is an excellent way to learn about the penis and how it works, which can be beneficial both for penis health and for improving a guy's skill at sex.
For this last reason, many men engage in edging, which is masturbating until he is just about to ejaculate; stopping to let the need to ejaculate subside; and then resuming masturbation and repeating the whole process. For some men, edging can last for 20 or 30 minutes; for others, it can go on for hours. But sometimes edging for an extended period of time can result in a raw, red penis, and that is something guys want to avoid.
For those who are into edging or who would like to explore edging, there are a few tips to keep in mind to help avoid that raw, red penis.
- Start slow. If a man's typical masturbation session lasts 5 or 10 minutes, planning on edging for two hours the first time out may not be wise. As with many other things, it's usually best to build up to things first. So perhaps have an initial goal of 30 minutes for the first couple of sessions, then 45 minutes, then an hour, and so on. This gives the penis skin time to get used to the lengthier amounts of friction.
- Use lube. This is extremely important. Being well-lubricated throughout the edging session is probably the best way to avoid a sore red penis. The key here is "throughout the edging session." Pouring some lubricant into the palm at the start of the session is important, but replenishing that lubricant as the session goes on is also crucial. Yes, sometimes a guy may over-lubricate and need to wipe off a little excess, but that's okay. It will be easier to estimate the proper amounts to use as he becomes a more expert edger.
- Change things up. Often when a man masturbates, he focuses most of his attention on one area of the penis. For example, many men will spend a great deal of time stroking around the glans. When edging, it pays to spread things around, and to vary the parts of the penis that are stroked. It also helps to change the way the penis is touched. For example, if a man usually strokes with his right hand, he might use his left for a few minutes. He might use a looser grip sometimes and a tighter grip at others. Rather than stroking, he may "pulse" - open and close the fist rapidly. There are many ways to change up the edging experience.
- Goon wisely. Often men who edge get into a state that is referred to as "gooning." This is kind of like a hypnotic feeling in which men feel "at one" with their penis. It is sometimes accompanied by a zoned-out look, often with the mouth open. The problem is that some men who goon get so wrapped up that they neglect to keep the lube fresh. Reapplication may break the goon state, but it can help keep away that raw red penis afterward.
- Don't feel edging is required. Edging is something a guy should do for pleasure. Just because a man has grown used to edging doesn't mean he can't allow himself a "quickie" whenever he wants.
When edging does create a raw, red penis, a man will want to treat his penis with special care. He definitely needs to utilize a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). First of all, be sure the crème has a combination of a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E), so that it can remoisturize the raw penis skin and soothe the soreness. In addition, seek out a crème with L-carnitine. This amino acid can help restore loss of sensation in the penis, which can occur when a man edges too roughly.
Hello Mam, I have a query regarding low periods only 2 days from last six month. Please provide me solution.
I lost my virginity and had unprotected sex two days ago, and I took an ecp within 7 hours. I had my last period almost 1.5 month ago. I am having brown discharge since the day and also abdominal cramps. Now I am bleeding. Is this false period due to ecp? Please help me. I had a negative pregnancy test result today morning. Am I still pregnant? What do I do?
Psoriasis is a condition capable of affecting one’s career, relationships and confidence. Patients have been treated for years with conventional medicine resulting in only reoccurring of the symptoms. Psoriasis is a chronic condition which needs to be treated holistically and internally. Homeopathy have shown significant success with Psoriasis patients. Homeopathy can treat Psoriasis after understanding the exact cause of the disease well. If any close relatives suffer from any autoimmune disease, it might have been passed on via the genes. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease where the defense cells of the body start attacking their own skin cells which then respond to it by starting to multiply abnormally leading to thickened skin and shedding of scales. This causes raw, red, peeling areas on the skin. Most treatments like topical ointments, oral administration, phototherapy are available but work at a superficial level on the skin, to reduce redness and itching by suppressing your immunity. All these treatments have side-effects such as headache, nausea, ulcerations and can even lead to skin cancer.
Psoriasis patients experienced significant improvement in their quality of life and reduction in their psoriasis symptoms with Homeopathy without any kind of side-effects. In Psoriasis, our immunity needs to be strengthened from within. Homeopathy treats the individual as a whole and not only the symptoms. The environment, the person’s temperament and the presenting symptoms are all considered before prescribing the ‘remedy’ to the patient. Thus, no two people with psoriasis might have the exact same remedy. As Homeopathy works on the principle ‘Like treats like’.
Dr. Ruchita Chandra a trained renowned homeopath who is well known for treating those cases which have been incurable, and has successfully treated several patients of Psoriasis.