Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arshad KhanYour feedback matters!
I have a black spot on skin as well as pimples and use the scar cream to remove the pimples but no response so what can I do?
I have severe post acne marks on my face. Can these scars be removed by applying any scar removal cream? Or i've to look for a laser surgery.
Tip for Instant Skin Glow
Homeremedy: Take 1 tbs. Of lemon juice and 1 tbs. Of honey. Mix it till the honey dissolves properly. Moisten your face and apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Both honey and lemon work together to make your skin glow instantly. Wash your face thoroughly with cold water and follow your skin care regime.
Wishing you all a day full of love and laughter.
#valentines #day #special #love #laughter #celebration #quick #skintip #homeremedy #honey #lemon #glow #radiant #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin
Sir I always drink milk at night, I drink at least 3-4 litre of water. But still I have dark circles, my face looks very dull. I get very tired when I go out. But my friends they remain active though they work same hours as me please suggest me some cream to apply which will be effective but not so expensive. My skin is dry and dull.
My face is irritating with pimples kind of heat ones are happening and missing its smoothness it is becoming rough , can you help me how to find to get rid of this and to get clear smooth skin.
I' ve been suffering from blackspots on my face could you please suggest me a best medicine than niltan?
Sir ek breast se kam breastfeeding hona ya bilkul bhi na hona kya breast cancer ka risk badati hai aur kya breast injury ki bajay se breastfeeding kam ho jaati hai meri wife ko left breast me 2 month pahle injury ho gayi thi aur blood discharge bhi hua tha but ab jab bo left breast ko apne hath se thoda tej dabati to right breast ki tulna me kam milk nikalta hai sir mujhe bahut chinta hai ki kahi future me unke left breast ki injury carcinoma me na badal jay jabki vo 5 month ki pregnant hai aur ye unki first pregnancy hai meri shadi 5 june 2015 ko hue thi immediately advice de.
Hello, I have got black marks/spots (those are not pimples but just some dry dots) which covers my back entire including some thigh areas and arms I have tried home meds but was not satisfying as it is spreading more. Having this issue since teenage. Help will be appreciated. Thanks!
I am suffering from acne scars and blemishes on my cheeks and even after washing face I am suffering from dry skin which makes the blemish look like patches. Kindly suggest if there is any remedy for acne scars and dry skin.
Hi Doctor, My Age is 25 years old and I'm having black spot on her face now how we can reduce please advise. Thanks.
Everyone desires a beautiful glowing skin, but a certain amount of effort and dedication is needed to achieve that. Apart from a basic skin care routine, you also need to eat right and maintain a healthy lifestyle to flaunt that inner glow. Making sure that your skin is safe, considering the pollution and the free radicals you expose your skin to, is important too.
Knowing the answers to certain questions can really benefit your skin. Read on to find out the most important questions you should definitely keep in mind on your next visit to the dermatologist.
- Do you have any symptoms of sun damage: Sunspots are the most common signs of overexposure to sunlight, which can be easily noticed if they are on your face, hands, or legs. But there are areas on your body which might be affected and are not visible like back, ear, and feet. Let your dermatologist check your skin for any signs, because negligence can lead to skin cancer.
- Why are you breaking out frequently: Instead of applying numerous anti-acne products and trying out home remedies, it is better to seek guidance from a dermatologist. There can be various reasons for acne like hormonal fluctuations, skin care products, poor diet, etc. The dermatologist can figure out the reason and provide suitable medications to help you effectively deal with acne.
- Is your current skin care routine suitable for you: There is always something new in the market and you might be tempted to try them. No matter what the product claims, you need to get a heads up from your dermatologist before using them because they can cause harmful reactions to your skin or lead to break out. A dermatologist's job is to examine your skin and determine the issues to recommend appropriate products that can target the problem areas. On your next visit, be sure to carry your current skin care products to know whether they are working for you.
- Do your moles look suspicious: If any of your moles have changed over time, then you must get it checked. The common symptoms of melanoma are moles with uneven color, large diameter and asymmetrical border.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"
Hi .myself Shivam I have oily skin I am not using any sought of moisturizer or any cream on face from last 3 month , but I heard that oily skin needs to be moisturized . My question is what cream should be used in night to keep the skin hydrated and to make the natural glow , I reside in Chennai basically I am from Madhya Pradesh here for pursuing colleges .what should I do to maintain my skin moisture and control oil and prevent break outs.
I am an 18 year old teenage girl and I get lots of pimples which ultimately leave ugly spots on my face. Also, I have dark circles under my eyes, which happen to be hereditary. Please suggest a way to cure these. Thank you.
I am 20 years old female. My face is full of large pores which makes my skin looks aged. Can you please help me with a good solution for these large pore. Please its important.
There were some pimples on my face. But once they are gone they are leaving black spots on mah face. Wat shld I do to remove dark spots from my face.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.