Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Arshad JamalYour feedback matters!
Pain in legs and hands. In bones. N have some sort of zhakham in leg which is not getting cured by using betnovet n.
I am a 65 yrs old female and am just recovering from about of flu and gastro enteritis. But now both my knees hurt very much and I don't know why. I don't want to take pain killers. Is it just weakness after my illness?
I am 25 years old male. I am working in IT Field, I had a backache. So is there any way to cure by home medication. I don't want to use medication as it is not that much severe. Kindly provide me your valuable suggestion?
I have been diagnosed with lumbar sacralization of l5. There is deep pain in left sacro iliac joint radiating to legs and hip. Both sides are involved. Left side is worse. Have history of 13-16 hr sitting at job for 4 years. Back muscles are very weak. Unable to stand for 5 mins even. Pain in both legs due to weakness. Unbearable pain since 8-9 months. Please help!
Mere back p steel se lg gyi thi 2 years phlegethon mark hogya 2 inch ka mark pr but wo uth gya thoda hard ho gya or ab maine doc ko btaya to bole ki iska pura mark nhi jayega but thoda jayega or isme (gidhan) pd gyi h uske liye 20 days mai injection lagana pdega uspe tb wo gidhan jayegi tb colur thk hoga to kya y thk h koi injection lgwana ese.
Knee pain in right leg since about a month. In any position, becomes stiff in about 20 minutes. Pain. Difficulty in movement. Totally avoiding squating. No habit of taking pain killers. What do u suggest.
Muscle pain in leg is getting disastrous day by day No relief is available from any ointment & sprays What to do please suggest? I am longing forward for your answer.
I stepped on a stone about 4 - 5 months back, since then, there is pain in foot just like some one poking with a sharp object. This pain is not constant at one place of foot. What should I do.
My mother having severe back pain since so many years. and also having sleep problem. Due to improper sleep she is become aggressive. Please suggest some treatment.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.