Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arshad Jamal
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Arshad JamalYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from 1. Mild L5-s1 spondylosis and 2. Lumbar spondylosis. What is the best treatment to get out of the problem?
I am facing problem with my leg pain and tried all medicine but not get well tell me some treatment.
Hi sir I'm 24 years old now I'm suffering from hands and legs fingers pain 5dys nw this problem how to cure sir.
I have three young nephews with painful back problems. Two are mechanics and one a concreter. They have seen chiropractors without success. Where should they go and what should they do?
I am having pain in my hands mainly in arm (biceps area) from last two weeks. Visited doctor he given some pills but not working. What should I do.?
I am 25 years old I am suffering from back pain due to lifting heavy load its causing lot of trouble I am unable to move and experiencing sudden sharp pain in my back.
- In the age of diagnosis where every illness gets slotted into a diagnosis , some set of symptoms just go undiagnosed . Most of the pains in joints have some diagnosis or the other , but quite a few tend to go undiagnosed . This is where homeopathy has a big role to play ; Homeopathy is a symptom based system of medicine and the prescription does not get affected by the scientific diagnosis . In this article Iam trying to cover all aspects of joint pains according to their symptoms and their indicated homeopathic remedies.
- Rhus Tox is a great Homeopathic remedy for joint pains . I would rank it the number one homeopathic remedy for joint pains . Its indication for use are – the joint pains are worse after rest and the pains get slowly better after walking or moving around. Although there are number of homeopathic remedies for joint pains that cover this symptom but no other medicine does it better than Rhus tox.I would rank Bryonia Alba as number two homeopathic remedy for joint pains . This medicine is more indicated when the pains are aggravated by motion and are relieved by rest. This is quite typical of ostearthritis pains where the articular surface of joints have got eroded and are inflamed. Bryonia is also used when there is inflamation around the joints causing red hot swelling . Remember Bryonia is to be used when the joint pains get worse from least motion , complete rest brings relief to pains. Third great homeopathic remedy for joint pains is Ledum Pal ; this is indicated mainly in gout and is used more for pains in small joints when they are swollen hot and painfull . Homeopathic remedy Causticum will rank fourth in my list . It is indicated whenever there is severe tearing pains in limbs which is relieved by warmth ,Cold increases all pains. ArnicaMontana stands fifth in the list with lameness and soreness all over the body as the key feature for it to be used as a homeopathic remedy for Joint pains. Arnica is indicated when there is extreme pain all over the body and every joint hurts . The whole body feels bruised and sore ; as if it had been beaten with sticks . Arnica is also a great homeopathic remedy when the pain in joints is a result of a fall or injury.
- Actea Spicata is one the great homeopathic remedies for jont pains when the joints of the hands are affected . This medicine is really very useful when the wrist joint is involved . The main indications for the use of this medicine for joint pains are – Rheumatic pain in small joints of hands and wrist ; Wrist is swollen hot and and swell after least exertion or movement /usage of hand. This medicine ranks sixth on my list for general pains but first on the list for wrist and hand pains. It is an excellent remedy for pain in finger joints in Rheumatoid Arthritis . Homeopathic medicine Chinum Sulph is the most indicated medicine when there is sudden onset of Acute Articular Rheumatism – whenever there is sudden onset of sever joint pains all over the body in all articular joints. This situation is seen in sudden onset of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Chinum Sulph usage in this situation draws no parallels . Pulsatilla is a an excellent homeopathic remedy for pain in joints especially when they are Shifting in nature . The pains move from one joint the other . Another good medicine for Shifting joint pains is Phytolacca . This is indicated when there is shifting of joint pains and the shifting is so sudden the the patient feels it like electric shocks . Colchicum is a great homeopathic remedy for sever pains in Rheumatoid Arthritis and should be used with great care.
I have diagnosis problem last 3 month and my knee all times pain in winter. So I suggested what I should do.
I am 18 years old young boy my mother has too much leg pain we have use many medicines but that pain gone what should I do for my mother please help me.
Thinking of running a marathon! Are you willing to risk your bones for it? You surely know that running decreases the risks of various disorders such as diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Initially, certain theories were propounded which claimed that running increased one’s bone density. This has been proven otherwise, as recent research has shown that people who run for long distances actually suffer from reduced bone density as compared to somebody who doesn’t run as much.
- A study was conducted that included women from different running categories. There were both recreational runners and elite runners included in the study. The average runner in the group ran at least 8-9 hours per week. Their eating habits were also evaluated to see whether it had any possible effect on bone loss.
- The research concluded on the fact that women who logged most miles had lower bone density. A more specific calculation showed that logging every 10 km was interlinked with a 1%-2% dip in the bone density levels. Women who were more muscular were obviously less affected as compared to women who had less muscle mass.
- While training, insufficient consumption of food can lead to a slow metabolism. An energy deficit is created wherein nutritional deficiencies crop up, resulting in bone density loss. Running for long periods is also equivalent to overtraining; so when a woman over trains, there is a dip in her estrogen levels. Any drop in a woman’s estrogen levels leads to loss of bone density.
Fact or Myth
Long distance running can lead to bone loss up to an extent, but this is again dependent on other factors such as hormones, food and strength training. If you have a well-balanced diet along with a proper strength training program, then long distance running will not cause much harm. Practice resistance training to strengthen your bones and muscles so that you don’t suffer from bone density loss while running.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!