Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arpit SiroyaYour feedback matters!
Brush twice a day and floss daily even when your braces are on. The food particles get stuck into the braces very easily. It is very important to keep them clean.
I have suffered with the prob of mouth ulcer. It comes every month at least 2 times. How to avoid this prob.
I brush twice a day, clean my tongue twice a week but still I get some bad breathe. I used to brush well by universal brushing system and change my paste frequently as per my dentists suggestion. But still I have a problem regarding bad breathe. Please help me!
I am 22 year old male. My teeth is bad beacuse of my bad habbit chewing tobacco. But now I leave that.
My mouth becomes completely dry during night while sleeping. I am getting up once in two hours to drink water. I am not having this problem during daytime.
Dr, I am having bad breath from my childhood. What should I do for that? Is there is any treatment for that?
Well, you don't have to give up sweetness. Just get it from other sources. Try fresh berries or pureed fruit on the cereal instead of sugar. Explore fruit that's dried, frozen, or canned (without too much added sugar). A glass of low-fat milk or low-sugar yogurt can help. Avoid frozen yoghurt and fruit puree can replace an ice-cream or elaichi and pudina in tea can help you reduce the sugar you add in tea or how about trying a banana or custard apple sheera.
My lower left wisdom tooth is erupting. And it is coming from the lateral side. I don't have any symptoms. Should I be worried?
I am 31 yr old. I am facing sensitivity with cold in my two teeth of left side from last 7 months. I am not able to even drink normal water. My doctor had recommended me to use colgate sensitive toothpaste and brush. I am regularly using both but still facing the same problem. Please guide me.
Hi. My friend got surgery for his tongue. And removed 3cm of right side. Carcinoma is the reason for surgery. Six months back the surgery was done. Is it ok to take alcohol for him. please give suggestion.
Dental implants are a type of a treatment that is carried out to replace missing teeth. During the process of extracting a damaged tooth, the root and the crown are removed. So, a dental implant involves placing a tooth on a precise titanium insert which is surgically placed on the jawbone. These supporting inserts are placed in the jawbone because they fuse with the jawbone (similar to orthopedic plates) and thus provide a strong foundation for the replacement teeth.
Why tooth loss matters?
A missing tooth or teeth can not only take away from the beauty of your smile, but tooth loss can also have many negative effects on your oral health, including:
- Bone loss
- Shifting and drifting teeth
- Bite changes
- Chewing difficulty
- Wearing down of remaining teeth
- Changes in the jaw joint
Types of implant placement
Whether an implant is placed immediately or in 2 phases depends on a variety of factors like bone density,initial fit of the implant during surgery,the other teeth,area of jaw,loads received during chewing etc.
Dental implant placement can be of two types
- Immediate single stage placement: In this type we place an implant and give you at least a temporary crown immediately,followed by a permanent crown shortly thereafter.
- Delayed (2 stage) Implants: Such a placement is usually to safeguard the implant from any early forces when its just healing and fusing within the bone.After the placement the implant is kept covered below the gum for 3 months and uncovered after this period to give you a permanent crown.
Now that you know about the different types, it is time to move on to the benefits of getting these.
- Long lasting: Compared to other treatments such as tooth bridges which last for 5-10 years, dental implants can last for an entire lifetime if maintained properly.The only part to replace is the crown.
- Mimicking natural teeth: Your replacement teeth will feel similar to your actual teeth, so you do not need to worry about your self-image issues. Flash that wonderful smile of yours without thinking over it the second time.
- Preserve surrounding teeth: When an implant is inserted in place of a missing tooth, adjacent healthy teeth are not damaged.
- Comfort: Dental implants being a fixed replacement they have none of the problems that removable dentures or other substitutes may cause.Patients who replace all of their teeth with dental implants can feel more comfortable talking, smiling and eating.