Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arpit Doshi
Submit a review for Dr. Arpit DoshiYour feedback matters!
I have cold problem in long time. Dust allergies and cough problem. I want solution for this problem.
When I exposed to dust, I can not control my sneezing. I continuously laugh for 10 to 15 times. Is that a serious problem? Please suggest Some remedies?
I am 57 yr old female I am ashthmatic and having severe post nasal drip allergic suggest home remedies.
I am 22years old girl. I am suffering because of asthma since 3yrs. And I take medication over these years. Bt now a days the climate became change and my body came back to the same situation. What should I do.
I am 35 years old female. I am suffering from allergic asthma. Since 8years using Formonide 200 respicaps which gives temporary relief. Kindly suggest methods for a permanent relief. Cold climates and foods r more allergens.
I had asthma attack 3 years back, took antibiotics and some steroids and got cured in 12 - 13 days. After 3 years from that incident, now a days I started feeling breathlessness at any time of the day, whether I am seating of working, I start feeling uneasy. No medication is going on. I can walk 9 - 10 km without feeling exhausted but feel asthmatic even seating in chair. Can not talk long sentences. Please suggest any remedy. Regards.
How to boost my immune system? Can I've daily couple of Brazil nuts? My body temperature is more than normal room temperature, even I too feel. But i'm not feeling much thirsty. Moreover suffering from Tinea versicolor. White patches are in both hands and neck. No itching and all.
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls.).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!