Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arpit DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from asthma since last 45 yrs. The respiratory problem through out the year 24x7days please Suggest me modern treatment to relief from asthma ?
I am asthma patient from my childhood. Are there any treatment by which I can be recover fully? Give me right path?
When I eat some foods like onion patato chicken fry potato. To mere puri body me. Khujli hone lagti hai. Or body par khujli ke nisan ho jate hai jese ki mosquito ke katne par hote. Or yeh khujli tab tak rehti hai jab tak mai 1 citirizene medicine na lu. Sir is problem ko puri khatm karne ke liye me kya karu sir. Please tell me. And help me.
Hi sir iam 30y of age and suffering from asthma, I undergoing medications from Dr. Vishnunrao, now iam in taiwan and the medicines are not available to, can you suggest me an alternative.
I am 29 old I am asthma patient, I am taking inhaler regular. I have arise a question it is good or not for me to take regular, it may rise side effect.
Sir my mother suffering from asthma last 10 year she takes inhaler and many drugs but but she is nit feel good so please suggest me some thing what should I do ?
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.
My aunty has bronchitis asthma but she is getting skin problems like toxins on whole body what she must do.
My father is 70 year old he has asthma last 10 years Dr. Sir give me some suggestion for best treatment.
My name is sami, I am suffering from bronchial asthma on humid climate and I do not want to take inhaler please suggest me what to do.
I am 23 year old male. I am suffering from ASTHMA. Please solve my problem. Can you remove this disease completely.
Bronchiectasis and fibrosis of the lungs. Reduced oxygenation of the tissues. Out of breath and copious phlegm. Cure from homeopathy please.
I have dust allergy from childhood. Now I am 22 years old. Have gone to many doctors but could not cure. Can you please suggest me any treatment.
Infertility in a woman refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Cases of unexplained infertility have been on the rise recently. Though obstructed fallopian tubes and ovulation disorders are some of the common causes of infertility, reasons pertaining to dietary changes can also be responsible. Food allergies and dietary changes affect infertility to a great extent; and if you're struggling with conception or infertility, reviewing your diet can help.
Gluten is a basic food constituent that is likely to cause infertility. Gluten is a protein found in grains like wheat, rye, and barley. Among the general population, women suffering from unexplained infertility have a higher incidence of gluten intolerance. Gluten intolerance is also related to miscarriages, and if left undiagnosed can lead to malabsorption of micronutrients like iron and zinc. Following and maintaining a gluten-free diet may relieve a sufferer from the symptoms. Try and include gluten free cereals like rice, corn and gluten free oats to manage the situation.
Inflammation - Another connection of food allergies and infertility would be inflammation. Inflammation occurs when the food allergens reach the stomach. This inflammation, if heightened, can cause damage to the fallopian tubes and the ovary. The body responds to the food allergens by treating it like a foreign substance that needs to be eradicated, and when your immune system is subjected to chronic inflammation, it can lead to infertility.
Additionally, apart from food allergies, even the consumption of certain foods and beverages can be a reason behind infertility, with those being rich in caffeine being a major cause. Increased consumption of caffeine can augment the risk of infertility and delayed conception. However, avoiding caffeine and eliminating problematic foods along with a careful scrutiny of your diet can increase your chances of getting pregnant.