Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arpana N. SatheYour feedback matters!
I am not having my periods properly from last 4 months they last for max 2 days and with very low discharge help me with this.
I have abnormal periods. Irregular and thikend endometrial utres. I am 27 years old and have no child. But want a baby. please guide me.
deviry 10 mg for 5 day. Is it harmful for future my gf height is 5 ft and weight is around 45 kg id this medicine creates any problem for future period and her age is 21.
I am a 19 year old student. My exam are going to start from 1st June. Instead of preparation of exam I am having a lot of sleep. Please help me.
Hello sir, my age is 23 &I am thin and my weight is 48 kg I want improve my health and weight gain also so please give me a advise.
Not comfortable holding lips together. Feel more like opening mouth even though my teeth are not forward or slightly out. I had braces though. And this happened suddenly.
hello, a gettingfull backache after postpregnancy and getting nerves pain. Pls let me know the right medical to cure.
Pregnancy can be a tricky time for most women, although it is not a pathological condition. One must be prepared for pregnancy with the best of health in the pre pregnancy period. This also includes women who are suffering from diabetes. The complications during pregnancy and delivery increase manifold if one has not controlled the glucose and blood sugar levels before getting pregnant. So read on to know more about coping with pregnancy if you happen to have diabetes.
Complications: Pregnancy with diabetes can cause severe complications if the blood sugar levels are not controlled properly before pregnancy. This can cause the diabetes to become even worse in the long run, with the onset of various other related ailments like kidney disease, heart disease, eye problems and more. It can also increase the risk of premature delivery, and too much birth weight of the baby as well as low glucose levels right after the baby’s birth. Further, one can also lose the baby to a miscarriage due to excessively high blood sugar levels. This can also affect the glucose and blood sugar level of the baby as the glucose passes through the body.
Related conditions: If you happen to have high blood sugar levels, then you and your baby can get affected in an adverse way. To begin with, you may come down with severe depression regarding how you will be able to manage your diabetes and pregnancy together, and also due to the implications of the condition after the birth of the baby. It can also cause a condition called Preeclampsia in which the pregnant woman’s blood pressure becomes high and too much protein starts to pass from the urine, which can also result in frequent urination and life threatening defects and problems for you and the baby. In such cases, you will have to be hospitalised and the baby will need to be delivered via a C section or a Caesarean Section.
Planning ahead: If you know that you are trying to conceive, the best way is to be fully prepared well in advance. This includes planning ahead for managing the blood sugar levels and keeping the risk of other ailments at bay. You can start by losing excessive weight and seek treatment to bring down the blood sugar levels. Exercising and watching your diet are also some good ways to ensure that your Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes is in control.
Medical Team: It is pertinent to be in touch with your medical team on a constant basis. This team should include the obstetrician and gynaecologist as well as your regular doctor to whom you can report any changes.
Keep health close to your heart when you are pregnant by taking care of all existing ailments.
Sir, I am suffering from cold and fever for last 2 days. I am taking tablet's like dola-650 two times per days. But I can't get any improvement on my health. What should I do?
Gud morning doctor. I'm getting very hard motion once in two days give me some healthy tips to get a nice tummy by having my motions loosely. Thank you.
My period dates are not fixed sometimes it succeed 5 days sometimes nearby 10 days I hav 2 children older is 7 years and younger is 3 years first delivery was normal and second was sygerian is this a matter of concern should I hav to consult a doc.
Is there any proven and trusted weight loss pill I can assume along with diet and exercise to loose weight. Heard a lot about patanjali medha vati. Is it useful? Does it cause any side effect? Please recommend any other Ayurveda medicine too. Or anything we can eat at home. Lots of hip about jeera water nowadays? Does it really help in loosing weight.
She took unwanted 72. Her periods came again within 10 days. It's already 5 days but bleeding is more than normal. Is there any chance of problem.
Fruits are a superfood category of their own. They are the powerhouse of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants and an excellent contribution to your diet. Here are ten fruits you should be eating daily:
- Apples: There is a reason why an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apples are filled with antioxidants, soluble and insoluble fibre and quercetin. Antioxidants boost your immunity and the fibre provides you with energy and maintains a healthy bowel, while quercetin has anti-allergy and antihistamine (compounds which curb the effects of histamine, primarily used to treat allergies) properties.
- Grapes: Grapes contain an antioxidant named resveratrol, which prevents heart diseases and premature aging of your cells. In addition, they are also great sources of folate and vitamin B6, C and A which contribute to a healthier immune system.
- Bananas: Bananas have low sodium and high potassium levels. Thus, they are extremely beneficial in maintaining blood pressure and preventing strokes. Bananas also contain protease inhibitors, which prevent stomach ulcers (protease is a digestive enzyme that produces acid).
- Strawberries: Strawberries might be small, but they do pack a lot of nutrients! A handful of strawberries daily can prevent diabetes type 2, inflammations and heart disease. They are also rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Papaya: Papayas contain a substance called ‘papain’ which is an incredible digestive stimulant. They also contain large amounts of folate, which helps in proper DNA repair and synthesis.
- Oranges: Oranges provide you with vitamin C and potassium, which are essential for enhanced muscle and digestive functions. The membrane between orange segments contains hesperidin, which has been proven to reduce cholesterol.
- Kiwi: Kiwi contains more vitamin C than oranges which grants them the ability to prevent DNA damage and also helps reduce risks of developing cataracts.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are a great source of antioxidants which aid in fighting cancer and macular degeneration (an eye disease which results in vision loss). They also contain compounds that protect you from urinary tract infections.
- Lemon: Lemons contain citric acid, which effectively lowers cholesterol and cuts down on body fat. Citric acid is also an excellent digestive stimulant. Also, the refreshing scent of lemons reduces anxiety, nervousness and fatigue.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit is an excellent appetite suppressant, which cuts down on your cravings. It also contains a soluble fibre named ‘pectin’, which lessens the development of atherosclerosis (build-up of cholesterol and fats on the walls of the artery). However, refrain from consuming grapefruit if you are on prescription medications.
I am having white spots on both my cheeks. They appeared suddenly and I dont know the reason behind it. Please give me some solution to cure them as the area of the spot is increasingly every day.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.