Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arnob GuptaYour feedback matters!
☆1. Brush regularly two times daily with soft bristle toothbrush.
☆2 . Rinse your mouth after each meal.
☆3. Floss your tooth to prevent food impaction.
☆4. Avoid sticky food, alcohol, smoking and tobacco products.
☆5. Visit the dentist every 6 months.
I have done rct to my lower tooth it wad compleyed but I am not able to open my mouth widely what can I dio it is due to trismus or what please give me advice I am suffering from 1 month two fingers are insert in my mouth I am worried what to do please give advice thanks
I have some tooth problems regarding the smell and swelling of the gums. So could I can get treat of it.
My mom recently had her tooth extracted, about a week ago. However, she has been experiencing pain and sensitivity, while drinking or eating cold food/drinks. And also has lost her appetite. What can be done?
I am Dr. my 6 year old boy his cavity problem last six months he was eating chocolate daily What should I do for him.
I am 18 years old. My teeths are not in proper shape. They are coming outwards. What should I do to correct this?
My front down tooths 3no has been extracted. The Doctor says between the two teeths bridge like can be rebuilt. But one of tooth also shaky. So he prefer to take one further teeth also for making it a bridge construction. Is that good idea
My lower jaw left side continue three teeth missing. I need to fix these teeth. Which treatment is good for me. Note: I have diabetic also.
Sir I suffering from pairiya (dental problem) aprox 10 years so that I request please provide details. How to do clean pariya ?
Have removed two molars. Doctor suggest to implant teeth.What is the cost of implants , advantage and disadvantage ?
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.