Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arjun PremYour feedback matters!
What happens to married women if she is excited very much and didn't get sex? Is this called "tadap" Whether she looses control on her body? What are its side effects?
I have addiction of masturbation. I want to avoid this. Due to the regular 3-4 times masturbation I can not sleep properly. I want to complete free from masturbation. Every time there is sex in my mind. I can not concentrate on my studies and I have become very thin and weak too. Please help me doctor as soon as possible.
Mujhe 7 days se vegina me bahut jyada khujli ho rahi hai iska kya reason hai. please koi medicine ya gharelu upaye batye. Ya koi medicine jo local market me milti ho. please me bahut pareshan hu is khujli se. please fast reply me.
I feel my penis is bit small. Any safer n good way to get it longer? i have notice now my penis smell like my girl friend's vigiana,why?it was 1 month ago i had sex with her and like every time without condom.Also i think i am having a thing called acconothosis nigrican,dark patches on my skin like on foulding parts,armpit,neck,under nose,lips side,below lips,how to get rid of these? i think m having this when i was 10-13 years old,now m 21,male thank you.
Why the habit of masturbation occur regularly? And how the weakness can be treated caused from masturbation? A person having no bad habit like smoking, drinking.
My Scrotum is getting bigger and smaller. It continue to expand and contract. I feel uncomfortable. How to cure it?
Hello doctor. I am 24 years old girl from varanasi, u. P. I have some problems from 1-2 years i. E. Under mentioned. 1. White discharge from vagina with bad odour everyday. 2. There is itching in side walls of vagina, and sometimes there is swelling with so much itching. Please help me out. Give some suggestion. Thank you.
This year in the month of March I have pain in scrotum and enlargement in left testis and the very next day I went to Silchar Medical College and doctor has advised for medicine with sonography of inguinal Scrotal region. The Impression of the report was LEFT epididymis ORCHITIS WITH FUNICULITIS.
I am suffering with masturbating habit since 9 years & I am feeling very nerves all the time. In my home my parents are planning to get marry me. How can I get cure from this habit with in shot time.
From last few weeks I am having pain in erection, penile discharge, burning sensation, frequent urge to urinate I am 21 years and sexually active.
If somehow the precum touches the outer part or near the vagina. But I had urinated after my last ejaculation. I didn't penetrate inside her. Still I am not sure that I touched with Precum to the outer part or not. So will there be any chance to get pregnant? We did it on 20th of July though her date of having period was on 29.
I am addicted to masturbation. But now I want stop it. Day by day. I am losing my weight and i am becoming weak. So what is the procedure to handle this.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.