Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arif Siddiqui
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arif SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
I got a huge thyes. My upper body is maintained n slim because of my thyes I look fat and it causing me trouble while walking. Can doctors consult me as how could I reduce my thyes.
My child having early breast development at the age of 9. Her body weight is 32.6 kg & height is 133 cms. Is this is natural or we have to consult a specialist for that. Please revert. Thanks.
There are many ways to gain weight but the best way is to eat healthy foods. To help you out, listing out the healthy foods to gain weight.
1. Lean red meat: it is loaded with proteins and iron and aids in quick weight gain. Choose rib-eye, t-bone, new-york strip and beef tenderloin. These varieties should be taken with a healthy diet for a healthy body.
2. Peanut butter: it is loaded with proteins and fats; hence they are great for weight gain. A tablespoon of peanut butter contains 100 calories and it contains various essential nutrients like magnesium, vitamin e, b3 and folate. While purchasing a bottle of peanut butter, opt for one that doesn’t have added sugar.
3. Whole fat milk: opt for whole fat milk instead of skim milk. It is loaded with vitamin d and a, it has only 60 calories more than skim milk. This will help you gain weight faster.
4. Avocados: they are the best way to gain weight since they are high in heart-healthy fats and calories. They also have potassium, vitamin b, e and folic acid.
5. Potatoes: potatoes contain carbohydrates that help in gaining weight. They are rich in protein, fiber and vitamin c. Consume potatoes with skin since half of the proteins lies in the peel.
6. Whole wheat bread: whole wheat breads are packed with fiber and minerals. They will help you stay full for longer periods of time and will provide you sufficient energy.
7. Butter: it is loaded with fats and it is best for long term weight gain. But it should be consumed in moderation since regular consumption increases the risk of heart disease.
8. Cheese: it contains high amounts of protein and fats. It also has calories, calcium and cholesterol. Hence, consume cheese to gain weight quickly.
9. Banana: it contains 105 calories and is packed with carbohydrates. They provide you instant energy and are best to gain weight.
10. Chicken: a 100 g of chicken has 25 g of protein. People who consume chicken for a month will gain weight.