Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ardi ChawanYour feedback matters!
My lips cracking since last two yrs. Even I cant smile bcoz lips start bleeding And my bmi is 18.50. & I m under weight & my fat level 9 & verseral fat is 1.4 %. please help me. I m very slim & my digestion system is very low.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes.
Hi I am a 20 year old boy. The problem which is trubbling me is that the black heads in my nose ad cheeks. Followed by an oily environment in my nose. Does it have a home remedy or should I consult the doctor? Else please provide me the name of fee medicines to apply.
Hey Guys can you suggest m e a good face wash which can help in lightening my skin also, Currently I am using creams containing kojic acid too for lightening up the scares,
My girlfriend is having red and purples spots on the sides of her breasts. We consulted a doctor who said that it was fibroids which is hormonal. She often has pain. Is there anything to worry about? Or is it normal?
I am 23 years old nd my skin is fair buy I want it better than now. Nd my right hand is also not working properly after my accident before 2 years. What can I do?
How much is cost of cosmetic surgery? I want to remove my small wound spot on face about 4 mm diameter.
What should I do to remove dark patches from my face. And I also have a dark nose with blackheads and whiteheads spots all over. How to remove it.
I'm worried about my lips. They swelled up in recent time. I want to reshape them. They got thick. What to do, please help me. I'm very stressed.
I am 35 years old lady my face skin becomes dark then other part of body which cream should I use to light my skin color and give glow to my skin and make it clean and clear.
Hello. My question is. Ki mere lips Ki outline K oopar ek same black color ki ek or out line dikh rahi hai. From 1st 3, 4 months se. Jo dekhne me bahot hi kharab lagti hai. Please help & suggest me some home remedies. Or any cream and lotion. please reply ?
I have black spots and pimples in my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any change what can I do?
I am 17 year old. I have black circle near eye which make me looking like ill. Which cream of face wash I use. Pls tell me best one?
Hi sir, I had a fair complexion. But now my face and neck is dark in colour than rest of the body. My face is becoming dull day by day. I use ti apply turmeric and curd paste. But no change. Wat is the reason behind this. Even am using sunscreen whenever I go out. My face I becoming dark. What can I do to regain my complexion? Pls help.
I have fair colour bt on my chicks many spot are my look ugly I want to remove these spot so pls tell me home made solution.
I am having problem during latrine in my anus. It's paining badly. Please help me to get rid of this problem. I am having problem from last two month.
Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.
Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.
- Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia (Learn how anemia affects the human health). Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
- Dilation and curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
- Uterine artery embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus (You can learn more about infections of the Uterus), and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently.