Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ardi ChawanYour feedback matters!
I have some skin problem, I have little pimples on my face how can I reduce them nd remove their dark mark. I also have dark circles under my eys how can I reduced them.
I am 16 years old and like every teenager I have my looks problem. I had pimples on my cheeks, forehead and nose. I want the treatment for them and to remove their scars. I am having oily skin and currently using skinbrite cream.
How to remove black heads on nose tip and around nose permanently? What are the causes for its formation. How to completely get rid of this of problem in future? In future I should not have black heads so suggest me tips.
I am male of 26 years. By the last 10 days, I have pimple like structure on the opening of my anus and now it got cut and it's paining a lot.. What should I do to cure it. Is it piles or anything else. How can I cure it.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. I use scar Removal cream for 6 month but didn't see any changes, what should I do?
Pimples and marks all over face. Though marks only on cheeks! how to get rid of them naturally? please help!
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
1. A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
2. Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
3. Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
4. Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
5. Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
6. Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
7. Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
8. A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique , some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
9. Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous.
How to remove blackheads and whiteheads, I have lot of them. Keep on coming even after removing. Please suggest me a solution for this.
My body skin is very black. Please suggest me how my body skin turns into white. What nutrition I take daily for white body skin.
I am 24years old girl, I have a combination skin. I have dark circles. Please suggest something for my dark circles. And in summer my skin looks very dull. Due to sweating. So please suggest me something for fair and glowing skin. Thank you!
my problem was having oil face.... even after face wash with soap within 3hrs again getting oily... pls suggest good idea like better face wash
The area around my mouth is dark as compared to other portion of my face. I want even skin tone. How to get rid of it? Is it pigmentation problem?
I have a skin tag on my face since a few weeks. It looks very bad. I am applying podowart on it from 2-3 days. Is it good to apply it? If not, suggest me another good method for removing it.
I have mark on my chick from age 5 I consult skin doctor and he advice me to use (easyglow) my frnd also suggest me to use (mallas) cream which remove the layer of skin same like (easy glow ) but mark didn't erase ..any advice plz
I had chicken pox. 3 months passed but still I have spots on my face and on body parts. What should I do. Please suggest me any natural way.
Oxygen provides a host of benefits to the skin; it brightens, speeds up healing, boosts circulation, reduces stress, and helps eliminate toxins. The treatment is designed for all skin types so everyone can reap the benefits, even pregnant ladies like me. The O2Lift also infuses peptides and high concentrations of enzymatic botanicals into the skin. It leaves you with luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
The facial itself takes 45 minutes:
Step 1: A Gel to Milk Cleanser is massaged into my skin. It gently cleans the skin, no stinging or drying sensation, it is milky soft. The therapist takes her time working the product in and then removed the cleanser using a warm cloth/sponge
Step 2: An Enzymatic FacialPeel is applied. The gel smell is lovely and is also well massaged into the skin for a few minutes before it liquefied.
Step 3: An Oxygenation Masque is then applied. This is where the magic happens. The product goes on like a gel and then starts to foam. It is the weirdest feeling - like fizz, actually effervescent might be a more appropriate word. This is how it delivers the oxygen into the skin.
Step 4: A StemCell Enhancer is then massaged onto the face and neck. This is a serum loaded with high doses of stem cells, vitamin C and botanicals which penetrate deep into the skin.
Step 5: Prevention+Tinted moisturizer is then applied to the skin.