Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ardi ChawanYour feedback matters!
I am 24 and had an sensitive skin and had some acne scars on face due to which my skin is looking so old .please send me remedy to look young and without scars on face.
I have a dark or pregnancy mark on my face. What is the best cream to apply for it. I refer in cutis hospital in Bangalore however no result came. Please suggest!
I am feeling lean and weak my skin is also becoming thin my bones and muscles are not developing what type of disease is this what should I do ?
Could you please give me some useful information about radiance skin whitening serum thats giving assurance of glowing n radiant skin in short span of time? Is it reliable n giving proven results?
Bumps, acne, and other skin problems can be caused due to dandruff from the hair coming into contact with the skin.
So, wash your hair with a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo to take that extra step towards healthy skin.
I have dark circles under my eyes from almost 10years. I have tried many cosmetics for this but does not get any result. Please provide me any useful treatment for this.
A twig has pierced into my finger. How to remove it? It would be helpful if I get immediate response.
Here are 8 great benefits of cucumber you should avail yourself of this summer-
1) Rehydration - Cucumbers are 95 percent water. They help in keeping the body well hydrated while promoting toxin elimination in the body. Replace your aerated drinks, tea or coffee intake with cucumber.
2) Daily Vitamins - Cucumbers are a good source of vitamin B and C. In fact, cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day. Do not peel off its skin, because the skin contains a good amount of vitamin C, nearly 10 percent of the daily-recommended vitamins.
3) Hair & Skin Care - The silicon and sulfur in cucumbers help to stimulate hair growth. Cucumber juice and skin can be used for skin irritations and sunburns. When you place a slice over the eyes, cucumber’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce puffiness of eyes.
4) Removes Bad Breath - Cucumber juice is a very good mouthwash. To get instant relief from bad breath, press a slice of cucumber to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for few seconds, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria that cause bad breath.
5) Aids in weight loss and digestion – Cucumber is a low calorie food with high fiber and water content, it is therefore an ideal diet for people looking at weight loss. It also aids digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers is a tested remedy for chronic constipation.
6) Treats diabetes, blood pressure and cholestrol - Cucumber juice promotes insulin production in the body and is therefore very beneficial for diabetic patients. Due to its high potassium, magnesium and fiber content, cucumbers effectively regulate blood pressure. Also, a compound called ‘sterols’ in cucumbers helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
7) Relieves gout, joint pain and arthritis pain - Cucumber is an excellent source of silica, which promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues. They are also rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium – you name it! And when its juice is mixed with carrot juice, it can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels.
8) Fight cancers - Cucumbers are known to contain pinoresinol, lariciresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research with respect to reduced risk of several cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I am 24 year old male. My face skin is not faire. It's very dull last 2 year. Give my some ans fir glow my face skin and pimples.
What is the reason to came out skin from palm? as I am suffering by this disease from my childhood (when I was 15 year old) now I am 28 year old. I had homeopathic medicine near about 4 to 5 year but did not got relief. Now skin of palm started to came out 3 times in a year. This started when new weather comes (summer and winder).
My neck part is becoming black I don't know whether it is a pigmentation or something else I want to reduce that blackness for that what I have to do?
I just want to know that m I pregnant or not? I checked pregnancy after 4 days of ovulation and on device there were 2 lines appear after 15 mint one was dark and other was dim then again I checked pregnancy after 4 days and there were 2 lines appear after 3-4 hours one was dark and another was little dark not dim then my question is Is it positive or negative?
I have some oil problem on my face and under my nose. It's very annoying for me. Please tell me what to do?
Oily skin can cause a number of unfavourable changes to the skin. It makes the skin look greasy and dirty. The complexion looks darker and gets tanned easily. Oily skin also suffers from bouts of acne, pimples, rashes and scars. Black patches and blotchy spots are common. This can be really upsetting and cause low self esteem. In an attempt to hide the acne marks and uneven skin tone, many resort to chemical products and make up. This further complicates the skin condition causing severe damage.
Oily skin can be genetic or a result of hormonal imbalance and other external factors, such as weather conditions, applications of certain creams or oils or an unhealthy diet. The skin turns oily when there is excessive secretion from the sebaceous glands on the skin. However, as oil attracts dirt and germs, these pores and glands get blocked which trigger blackheads, pimple and boil like rashes. Cosmetics will only aggravate the rashes, preventing its cure and leaving behind permanent scars and patches.
At such a time, homeopathic treatment is highly recommended and most preferred. It is completely safe, natural and non toxic. Homeopathic medicines do not cause any adverse side effects. Homeopathy can be used to safely treat all age groups. Teenagers who have hit puberty are more prone to oily skin and acne.
Steps to care for oily skin:
1. Clean your face thoroughly more than twice daily. Cleansing the face is extremely important specially after coming home from outside and before going to bed.
2. An astringent or toner must be applied on the skin after a thorough cleansing procedure. An antiseptic liquid can also be very helpful as it removes germs and causes of infection.
3. Reduce exposure to sun and pollution to control skin damage. It is necessary to use a natural non-greasy sunscreen every time you step out.
4. A balanced diet, rich in green vegetables, fruits and fibres is of utmost need. Junk food, aerated drinks and excessive caffeine consumption have to be stopped as soon as possible.
Homeopathic medicines that help to treat oily skin:
1. Silicea and Kali Bromatum help to control the greasiness of the skin and are most effective on skin that has pimple, scars and acne.
2. Bovista helps to treat oily skin that has been damaged by excessive use of chemical cosmetics.
3. Psorinum treats oily skin that has dark patchy facial skin.
4. Sulphur helps to clear the skin and give a healthy glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I want to get fair, smooth and lovely face. I am a boy and my age is 18. And I am not so reach, so please suggest best to get this.
Different techniques for Skin treatment