Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ArdarshYour feedback matters!
I get sprain in my ankle now it is paining much. What should I do for my ankle to release this pain?
Hi doctor, issue is regarding my mother, she is almost 50 years and has diabetes for 13 years straight. She has been taking insulin for over 6 years and recently she had spondylosis issues so we consulted a neurologist and he gave some appropriate medicines which worked fine. Recently 2 days ago. She felt dizziness in early morning and we checked the sugar level right away it was fine so we thought it might be from spondylosis so we took her to the same doctor and he gave some medicines. After that for last 2 days she's been sleeping all day and night and dizziness is consistent all the time and she's not taking any food or medicines as well due to nauseous feeling. We do not know wat to do or whats the problem. Her blood pressure and blood sugar level or normal at all times. But she is sleeping all day and night.
Hi, how r you madam, me not fine, because feeling insecure, some people in my life I want to avoid, but they remain in my mind, I don't want to even remember them, my mood changes always, I feel not happy, this makes me anger and depressed ,guide me.
I am 25 years old. My very thin I eat a lot yet I don't get weight. My chain smoker does it affects?
I am having high cholesterol level (196 is value. My LDL is 130. I want to know how to reduce my cholesterol and whether there is any medication for it? I am 22 yrs old female. Height 151cms and weight 76 kgs. I am hypothyroid and taking Thyronom 25 mcg.
1. Keep your house fume-free.
2. Perfumes, and soaps, can be a problem for some children with asthma. Any product with a strong smell releases chemicals into the air. For a child with asthma, these fumes can cause an attack.
3. Avoid exposure to strong smell of oil paints, turpentine, perfumed candles, etc.
4. Keep windows closed during evening as pollen count is high.
5. Wash sheets and other bedding in hot water at least once a week to limit dust mites. You can also cover pillows and mattresses with special dust-proof covers.
6. Avoid keeping pets like birds, dogs and cats.
7. Limit your use of pesticide sprays when you can. Keep cockroaches out of your home by keeping food in airtight containers or in the fridge and keeping your trash tightly covered.
8. Prevent mold growth. Get a/c cleaned regularly. Use exhaust fan while cooking or showering to prevent mold growth.
9. Avoid smoking.
I got fever now and then. If it is in morning then it will not be in afternoon and come back in evening. What should I do?
What are the symptoms for mouth cancer? I have bleeding in my teeth for about a week. Please advise.
I am 31 years old woman. My skin is damaged due to sun. I have uneven and tanned skin. I am getting married in dec. Please suggest some effective home remedy for remove suntan from body.
I have mouth ulcers from last 1 and a half month no medicine is working. Please send me any advice on this.
I want to start drinking complain which is a health drink they say according to some research its very healthy for height growth and other issues so are those true? Should I start drinking it?
I have deep dark cut and burning scars on my hand . I want any cream aur anything that make my skin again scales and smooth . !
How to grow beard, I am 19 years old and how to increased testosterone level asap so that I can grow a beard in my genetics everyone in my family has good beard And how to make facial hair grow faster Right now I get moustache sidelocks and on neck little hair and on chin Please tell me something I tried to shave to increase facial hair but it didn't work much.
I am a 34 male taking nexito 10 mg (escitalopram) for anxiety from about 1 year. We want a baby. Can we try for baby. Is there any problem from my side which effect baby? Please advise. Thanks.
Hairfall is a condition, which is also known as Alopecia and is known to include the aspect of thinning of hair as well. Genetics and hormones play a vital role in hairfall in both women and men. Few other factors are also responsible for hairfall. The hair growth consists of 3 phases.
- The anagen phase-active phase in hair growth. This phase lasts for 2-7 yrs.
- The second phase - catagen phase. This phase immediately follows the anagen phase. It lasts for around 10- 14 days and the hair stops getting blood supply and this leads the hair to become dead.
- The last phase is telogen phase. It is a resting phase.
The entire cycle is repeated after the last stage and it continues. Every single hair undergoes this process.
Causes/ factors to hair loss
- Genetic factors
- Skin diseases such as fungal infection, seborrhea (dandruff), tinea capitis ,eczema of scalp and lichen planus etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies like iron (leading to anemia) and protein
- Hormonal changes after childbirth, during menopause
- Drug in treating high blood pressure, cancer, joint pains or depression. Hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient is called as Anagen effluvium
- General diseases like Tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, Hypothyroidism
- Auto-immune hair loss
- Hairstyles and frequent usage of hair straighteners and hair colors
- Recovery from erysipelas and typhoid leads to diffuse hair loss
- Physical trauma or injury to head
- Emotional trauma - loss of a family member / close friend
- Trichotillomania, -a mental disorder of the affected person voluntarily pulls out his / her scalp hair
The treatment for the disease could be based on the cause of the disease. Understanding the cause and treating it accordingly will increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Psorinum is the medicine useful to treat the hair fall that is caused due to skin diseases in scalp.
- Mezereum is also another medicine that is good in treating hair fall due to dandruff and other skin disease.
- Mercurius Solubilis is another homeopathic medicine that plays a wonderful role in treating the hair loss due to eruptions on scalp.
- Kali sulphuricum and Thuja occidentalis are best medicines to treat hair fall due to dandruff exclusively.
- Pulsatilla pratensis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis and Sepia officinalis are medicines used to control hair fall in women after childbirth.
- Cinchona officinalis , Calcarea phosphorica and Borax are medicines that helps in treating hair fall problem for anemic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.