Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Archana S. LohoteYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am suffering from chickenpox , I am nt able to sleep due to itching, give me some advice so that I can sleep properly and I can get well , an is their any injection for this disease.
I am 22 years old. I have a problem of seizure since childhood. I have consulted so many doctors till now about this, but no use. What should I do? we are highly anticipate your response, please tell me.
I am loosing hair a lot these days. Tried almost every shampoo possible. But no effect. Can you please help me. If there's any specific treatment or oil or any shampoo please suggest. I'm mild anemic.
This brings us to the scope of homeopathic treatment in such cases. We can confidently say that homeopathic remedies for clear and glowing skin are totally free from any side effects and are extremely effective in treating this problem. The medicines used are all natural and, thus, free from any harmful components. Their selection is based upon the individual constitution of the patient, and success is attained by employing the constitutional remedy internally.
GOOD BRUSHING TECHNIQUE FOR KIDS
Good brushing should take at least 2 minutes time.
1. Divide the mouth into 6 sections and take 20 secs for each section.
2. Start with the outer surfaces of the lower jaw
3. Then the inner and the biting surfaces
4. Repeat the upper jaw in the same manner. Small circular motion near gum line is most effective.
Does drinking one cup of vodka can reduce stress and head ache I am asking this because I am getting headache every time and when ever I drink one cup of vodka the headache gone instantly.
This is psychological question My childhood was not good like others my mother died when I was at 4 year her death does not affect me much but absence motherly affection affect me much like everyone get like my brother get when I was in college I was ok but now im preparing for civils might I need support I need to talk my problem but no one to hear my problem everyone want result and can criticize only for this I became emotionally sensitive I cry after talking to family even do not want to talk making me week what to do.
I am suffering from giddiness from long time and I taking regular checkup and I have not getting benefit of that?
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly.