Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Archana S GaonkarYour feedback matters!
बचपन से ही आंखों का खराब होना, बाल झड़ना, बालों का सफेद हो जाना, सर दर्द, जोड़ों में दर्द, पीठ में दर्द, कमर में दर्द। मतलब साफ है कि आधुनिक शैली और आधुनिक प्रोडक्ट्स ने हमारे शरीर को फायदा पहुंचाने के बजाय नुकसान ही पहुंचाया है।प्रकृति ने संसार में एसे अनमोल तोहफे दिए हैं, जिन्हें अपनाकर हम बड़ी-से-बड़ी बीमारियों का जड़ से खात्मा कर सकते हैं। बशर्ते कि हमें उनकी जानकारी हो। आज हम आपको बताने जा रहे हैं महिलाओं और पुरुषों की आम समस्या बाल झड़ने के बारे में:
- कलौंजी के इस्तेमाल से आप अपने बालों को मजबूती प्रदान कर सकते हैं और कलौंजी की मदद से नए बाल फिर से वापस पा सकते हैं। कलौंजी में बहुत सारे मिनरल्स और न्यूट्रीएंट्स होते हैं। आयरन, सोडियम, कैल्शियम, पोटैशियम और फाइबर से भरपूर कलौंजी कई प्रकार के रोगों का घर बैठे आसान इलाज है। लगभग 15 एमीनो एसिड वाले कलौंजी शरीर की जरूरी प्रोटीन की कमी को पूरी कर सकता है। हमारे बालों के लिए कलौंजी बहुत ही लाभदायक है।
- सिर पर 20 मिनट तक निंबू के रस से मसाज करें और फिर सूख जाने पर बालों को अच्छी तरह से धो लें। इसके बाद कलौंजी का तेल बालों में लगाकर उसे अच्छे से सूखने दें। फिर बाल धो लें। 15 दिनों तक लगातार इस्तेमाल करने से बालों के गिरने की समस्या दूर हो जाती है।
- कलौंजी ऑयल, ऑलिव ऑयल, और मेहंदी पाउडर को मिलाकर हल्का गर्म करें. इसे ठंडा होने दें। ठंडा होने के बाद इसका इस्तेमाल हेयर पैक की तरह करें. सूखने पर बाल अच्छे से धो लें। हफ्ते में एक बार इसका इस्तेमाल करने से गंजेपन की समस्या दूर हो जाती है।
- कलौंजी की राख को तेल में मिलाकर गंजे लोग अपने सिर पर मालिश करें. कुछ दिनों में ही नए बाल उगने लगेंगे. इस प्रयोग में धैर्य की आवश्यकता है। थोड़ा समय लगता है, लेकिन नए बाल उग आते हैं। गंजेपन की समस्या से छुटकारा मिलता है।
Mera period miss ho gya to mene pragnancy test Kiya to positive aya 10 din hue aaj 9th ka period tha. Ab muje health ka kese dhyan rakhna he.
You want to know the Health benefits of Mint?
Well my guess is YES! - As you are now on this page.
Mint or pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook.
Mint has been a mainstay of cooking for a long time. Like all herbs, mint is better if it's fresh rather than dried. If you're going to be juicing with mint, it will have to be fresh for you to get any juice out of it.
Humans have known about the health benefits of mint leaves for a long time. In the past, mint has been used to treat a variety of illnesses. It is especially effective in treating stomach and chest pains. During the Middle Ages, people used mint to whiten their teeth!
Health Benefits Of Mint Leaves
- Boost Digestion - One of the main mint health benefits is that it aids digestion and helps to remove stomach pains. Mint is a great appetizer and due to its soft aroma, it soothes the stomach. The aroma triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and more digestive enzymes. As you can imagine, this aids digestion tremendously.
- Strengthen Your Liver - When your liver is chugging along slowly, you're going to be feeling pretty dismal. A poorly functioning liver is an energy sap. Thankfully, one of the great mint nutritional benefits is that it is a powerful liver booster. The health benefits of beetroot are also fantastic for the liver.
- Cool Your Body - Mint is a cooling herb. Consuming mint causes your body to slightly lower its temperature. This is one reason that mint goes great in fruity, summery drinks.
- Relieve Asthma - Many people have found that consuming mint produces positive relief for asthma symptoms. Scientists believe that regular use of mint is super beneficial for asthma patients. However, don't go too crazy as too much mint may cause irritation.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth - Why do you think toothpaste is minty? It's because one of the health benefits of mint leaves is that they are good for dental hygiene. First, mint freshens up your breath. This is awesome, especially if you have just eaten a big plate of garlic. Mint also packs a load of germ defense. Mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and cleans the teeth and tongue.
- Stop Farting - I know it's an embarrassing subject, but hey, we all do it from time to time. One of the interesting mint nutritional benefits is that it will help us stop farting. Since it eases digestion, the body makes less gas. The benefits of lemon juice are also great for this.
- Defeat Cancer - Like all edible plant food, mint is believed to have potent cancer-fighting powers. This health benefit of mint leaves is probably due to the variety of enzymes that mint contains. Pretty awesome, huh!
- Kick out Acne - Mint juice is great if you're juicing for acne. Why? It cleans the skin like it's a jewel. It's beats infection, soothes the skin and it works like magic when it comes to removing pimples. It's also powerful in reducing wrinkles. If you want to look younger for longer, rub mint juice into your skin once or twice a day.
There is no denying that mint tastes great. While not specifically one of the health benefits of mint leaves, whether you use it in food, juice, toothpaste or something else, mint is pleasant to the tastebuds.
I always feel horny as in my vaginal always wants some orgasms what shall I do can I masturbate with something give me suggestions.
I am 44 years old lady not yet conceive, trying but fail, please suggest medicines and other treatment for natural. For me and my husband.
Breast sore prior of my periods (10 days. Over body weight My first day bleeding is dark black in colour Viscous fluid.
Hi, My mother is getting sudden weight loss. In succeeding days. She is getting fever, cough, and severe head and eye pain too. Kindly suggest me way to cope up with the problem.
My wife is not interested in having sex, she does not feel the orgasm. I do a lot of fore play. She love licking the vagina, but does not love to go further not she gets fully satisfied. Kindly suggest a valuable way to satisfy her at the most.
I m 28 yrs old married women. At 5 days suffering white discharge, like curd from vagina.And redness.Burning also.Plz help me
Have safe diwali. Avoid burns by keeping a distance while burning crackers. Don't explode them in hand.
Pour normal water immediately if you get burns
Consult local nearby doctor, if large area burn go to hospital.
The knee is known as the largest and one of the most complex joints in the human body, and also one of the most vulnerable, as it supports the weight of the entire body. The knee joint is made up of several elements including the knee cap, meniscus, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and muscles. Damage to any part of the knee can cause chronic pain. So how can you protect your knee from damage and injury? Take a look at these three points!
Dealing with Load: Weight is a big one. Carrying around extra pounds and kilograms can be detrimental for your knees in the long run. Your knee is not equipped to handle the excessive weight. It already supports three to five times your weight when you get up and walk around or indulge in some mild jogging. One must be careful of those extra pounds to take the load off the knee and keep it from falling prey to damage.
Exercise: Moderate to intense exercise is prescribed for one and all. This, of course, depends on one's overall health and age. If you are already suffering from joint pain, then you may want to go easy on the exercise with a focus on building muscle strength and foundation. If you are healthy, then some amount of daily exercise as a routine will keep those knees in prime working condition and well lubricated as well. Inactivity and a sedentary lifestyle can affect the knees very badly.
Do not Ignore: Warning signals such as chronic or acute knee pain should not be ignored. Remember to see a doctor or an orthopaedic specialist to find out if you have contracted an infection or if you may have suffered a fracture due to an injury. Also, it is important to take a bone density test regularly, especially after the age of 40 or for women going through menopause, as this will point to any deficiencies and even warn you in case there is any trace of osteoporosis.
Rest, exercise, and food should be kept in fine balance for a healthy body. These are a few measures that one can take to keep knee pain at bay. Yet, it is also advisable to speak with a doctor at length regarding measures to protect your knees.
Remember to ask us for a private consultation today!