Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana RaneYour feedback matters!
I am 21, year old boy I always feel sleepy I do not concentrate on my studies. I tired very easily so what can I do and do not.
I am 14 year old male and I found a little lumps in my nipples! They are really small, about as wide as my nipples if not smaller. They are been there for a year now and I am getting worried what it is! It hurts if I push it too hard, or if I lean against something really solid. And even I am very thin even. Should I see a doctor? Again, I am only 14 and my voice just started to change, so what should I do? Please give me advise! Thank you!
I have 2 months baby and she is getting puss from navel I consulted many doctors but not getting well give me suggestion.
Hi sir, I am 25 year old male, I am tired of more hair loss and acne on face. Can it be cure? because I am transplant patient and take kidney oppressive medicine, please suggest me what to do. Thanks.
I am 25 old I was facing dandruff lost 3 years so due to dandruff I was loading my hair & due to dandruff I was facing pimple also so please how to eradicate dandruff permanent.
I start getting chest pain after working in the office continuously for more than 2 hours. Apparently the chest pain is due to hyper acidity but it happens only during work. Ayurvedic medicines like Himalaya TRIPHALA and Himalaya TAGARA has greatly helped me with constipation and insomnia. But I still get stressed out after working. I have tried meditation but it doesn't help. I am unable to enjoy day to day activities as I often feel burned out.
Hello, i am 54years old never visited dentist, few days ago while eating piece of food came between jaws and alignment of lower front teeth is out and one of the front teeth is inclined towards inside, kindly suggest if any need of treatment, there is no pain but not looking good.
Me and my boyfriend are 21 year old and I am sexually active with him. After doing sex. Lots of blood was coming out from his penis. What is it. Is it a serious disease. But he dont wanna go to doctors to keep it secret can you tell me the name of the medicine so that we can get it without consulting doctors. Please.
Impression: subcortical edema at left frontoparietal region for my mother. She doesn't recognize my family members. She is talking continuously some family matters of past related. Let and daily work like cooking washing and some daily regular ladies work, whether it is a psychological problem or it is a neuro related problem please give me a suggestion regarding issue to whom I have to approach. She fell down once and then onwards she is behaving in this way. Please guide me sir, I am working as a sales executive in showroom.
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
- The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as ‘Telogen effluvium’.
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, resulting in hair loss.
- Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
- Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one’s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.