Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana Rajesh PatilYour feedback matters!
I am in my 7 month of pregnancy my doc said everything is normal n fine except for the fact that the baby is currently in breach position but I often feel pain in the upper left abdominal of my stomach initially when I told my Dr. about it she said to improve my sitting position which yields results but now the pain has become more acute and sitting nose is not having complete relief. Can someone please suggest the probable reasons and the remedy for it? Thanks
Hello Respected Doctors. I 45 years old and my wife age 30, last night we did sexual intercourse couple of times and ME discharge sports outside. My wife lasted period end 11th March. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Please help MY wife worried about.
How many months should I give gap for my next pregnancy as I had abortion in 10th week due to rubella attack. Please suggest now can I take rubella vaccination after abortion or any medicines are there? Thanks in advance.
Hi Doctor I am Amrita and my age is 16. Doctors I have my first periods today before it my periods never happened today it's first time. It's too painful what should I do. I don't know anything periods and also don't know what to do in periods so please help me.
I have last time period on 14 Feb 2017. I have intercourse on 8 mar 2017without protection. So I'm pregnant or not because I have no period on my date 14 or 15 mar 2017.
My last menstrual period was on 25 th april. Im 25 year old female. Then on 4 th may I had sex with my boyfriend and took unwanted 72 within 12 hrs then I had bleeding on 12 th may for 3 days then we had sex again on 20th may and again I took unwanted 72 within 12 hrs now I had some bleeding on 27 th may for 3 days. Is there any possibility I could get pregnant and when will be my next period date. What should I do. Please help me.
Hello doctor. I am 31 Old. I have 5 years baby girl. We r planing for second baby. In 2011 by c section my baby was born. After that we not taking any precaution. But last 5 years my period cycling normal. Now we want second baby.
I had unprotected sex on the 4th day of my periods. He didn't ejaculate inside. Will I be pregnant? Pls help.
There is a strong connection between the ears, nose and throat, as any ENT or Ear Nose Throat specialist will be able to tell you. When there is any kind of congestion or obstruction in the nasal passages, one can also feel some effect in the ears with the symptoms going from mild to severe.
So how can nasal obstruction cause clogged ears? Here is our explanation!
- The Connection: To begin with, let us understand the connection between the ears and the nose. There is an opening that can be found in the back of the nose, which leads into a tunnel called the Eustachian Tube. This tube goes into the ears and creates some amount of pressure when the nasal passages get blocked. This pressure can be felt as clogging of the ears and can usually be eradicated with the help of a pop in the ears. This pop can be brought about by pinching your nose and trying to breathe, or even yawning hard or indulging in some gulping or swallowing motion as well.
- Mucosal Swelling: The swelling within the patient's nose usually points at the buildup of mucus, which can make the nasal lining thicker, thus making the act of breathing that much more laboured and difficult. This obstructs the nasal tract, in plain and simple terms. This swelling usually spreads to the tunnel or the Eustachian Tube, which can become swollen and even shut, consequently leading to a feeling of having clogged ears.
- Negative Nasal Pressure: When the pressure inside the nose is built up in a negative way due to the obstruction that makes the patient breathe even harder, then the ears end up taking the pressure. This makes them clogged. This negative pressure usually manifests in the back of the nose where the Eustachian Tube is located, which creates a build up in the ears as well. This can also lead to a ringing pain when a patient tries to suck in air too hard due to the obstruction.
- Bernoulli's Principle: If we are to incorporate air in place of fluid and liken the action of breathing with an obstructed nose, with the action of sucking fluid in through an obstructed straw, then the fluid dynamics would apply to this case. As per these fluid dynamics, more rapid flow of fluid can lead to decreased pressure on the surrounding areas. This can be applied to the blocked nose where air must pass through faster and with more fluidity so as to ensure that there is less pressure on the ears, which will keep them from getting clogged.
Persistent clogged ears and nasal congestion can also point towards an infection and should be checked by a doctor immediately.
Hello doc, I am going for a7 days trip of leh ladakh with my husband on Saturday. Doc pls suggest some medicines which I should keep with us.
Suffering from pcos from last 5 to 6 year. Earlier I was taking metformin n ginnete. But later I left because they ask me to take for 1 yr. Please suggest me some thing from ayurvedic or from home remedy.
Hiii last nyt I had sex with my boyfriend he just bite on my breast very hardly. And now its paining very hard and my nipples hav been turned black. So tell me what to do. And what should I apply.
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.