Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Archana Rahul MayekarYour feedback matters!
Hello, i'm 27 years old. I'm married. Before marriage my weight was 55-60 around. After marriage I lost my weight too much. From last four years I lost 20 kg, now i' m 37 kg. Due to all this, I faces lot of problems such as weakness, white discharge and low hemoglobin. In every 15 days I took iron glucose due to my weakness and my diet is veg and non veg both. So please give me suggestion to my health. To become healthy.
I am 22 years old female and I have hysteria. Can I recover from it without using medicine. Now I am using some medicines can I stop using them.
Pregnancy is a time when you have to be at your vigilant best even as you go about your normal life. If you happen to be a smoker and enjoy a drink once in a while, then it may be time to change these habits. Ideally, one should let go of these habits as soon as the couple starts trying for a baby, as how you treat your body in the preconception stage will have a great bearing on how your body adjusts to pregnancy and the aftermath of childbirth. Let us find out the dangers of smoking and drinking during pregnancy. (Learn more about healthy pregnancy)
- Alcohol and Your Baby: While you may be thinking that a drink or two of wine in a week may not do any harm to your foetus, this is actually a misnomer. One should steer clear of even a sip as the alcohol usually ends up passing through you placenta and right into your growing foetus.
- Alcohol Break Down: When the alcohol gets passed through your system and into the baby, there is a definite health hazard to the foetus. This is due to the fact that the body tends to break down alcohol in a much slower manner, than it would break down any other food or beverage. And the risk is that much more heightened in case of the growing foetus, because the tiny bodies are not equipped to handle the breaking down process properly. This may lead to a rise of the blood alcohol level of the foetus, keeping it at that level even after the mother's blood alcohol level has been restored to normal.
- Retardation and Other Related Ailments: When the blood alcohol level of the baby remains high, it can lead to a variety of problems that can go from mild to severe. Retardation, heart ailments and more can be born from this issue. Also, this can lead to deformed facial features as well as behavioural problems like aggression.
- Smoking and Low Birth Weight: When you smoke during your pregnancy, it doubles your risk of birthing a baby whose weight is significantly lower than the acceptable standard and what is considered normal (learn more about the affect of smoking on your and your baby's health)
- Smoking and Other Complications: Also, smoking during pregnancy increases the chances of having an ectopic pregnancy, which can lead to the loss of the foetus. Further, you can also end up having a premature baby, if you smoke during pregnancy, as this will lead to the burst of your water before the actual labour begins. Finally, smoking during pregnancy can give rise to complications in the placenta, which will result in a separation of the placenta from the uterine wall, much before the delivery actually happens.
• Keep your fasting sugar lower than 80 mg %.
• Keep your blood pressure lower than 80 mm Hg.
• Keep your heart rate lower than 80 per minute.
• Keep your bad LDL cholesterol lower than 80 mg %.
• Do not consume more than 80 grams of caloric solid or liquid food at once.
• Observe a carbohydrate fast 80 days a year.
• Do not consume alcohol and if you do, restrict it to not more than 80 ml in a day or 80 grams in a week.
• Consume at least 80 fruits and vegetables servings in a week.
• Do not consume more than 80 ml/gram of ghee, oil and butter in a week.
• Ensure to sit out in the sun for at least 80 days in a year to fulfill the body’s requirement of vitamin D
• Walk for 80 minutes in a day.
• Brisk walk for 80 minutes in a week.
• Keep noise pollution less than 80 dB.
• Avoid areas where the Particulate Matter 2.5 and PM 10 levels are higher than 80
Hello sir im 29 year old married in last may my wife's cycle time change from last two month it came on 25 may then it came 21 june in between we had sex without using any protection is there any chance of pregnancy and which are safe days for sex without protection if cycle time date is 25 of every month. Thank you.
Hlo doctor. I am of 20 years. actually day before yesterday after I had sex. Suddenly I had a lot of pain in stomach and near anus. I could not move. What will be the problem may I know.
Medicines firstly reduce the side effects of allopathic hormonal pills.
Remedies act on the various glands to produce the hormones in the required manner. Gradually the hormonal levels becomes normal. The treatment has dynamic action in revitalization and regulation.
As the hormonal levels are within the normal limits the abnormal hair growth reduces substantially. It helps in the reduction of weight which secondarily lowers the level of androgens which are responsible of abnormal and excessive hair growth.
In homeopathy we use the mother tincture of alfalfa.
Alfalfa as a powerful tonic for all
Alfalfa is popularly use as a nerve tonic. It makes our nerve strong and gives instant energy to all of our body parts making them work properly.
Alfalfa works wonderfully to cut inflammation of bladder, it makes kidneys work normally.
It refreshes the appetite and makes a nice morning drink. You can take it as juice also.
For heart problem:
Homeopathic mother tincture of this remedy helps you to keep safe from several heart diseases.
This remedy is a rich source of chlorophyll which is very useful in respiratory discomforts. It makes your lungs free of diseases.
High blood pressure:
High blood pressure is very common these days but alfalfa helps in softening of the hardened arteries to keep your blood pressure in check.
Hair problems are increasing day by day but here is the solution for all your hair problems. Alfalfa not only protect your hair from falling or getting damaged but also relives stress level which is the biggest cause of hair problem these days.
I'm newly married. In our first night she felt very burning session in her uterus when I had inserted. so, please tell what to do.?
Resp. Mam my wife is pregnant her LMP was 24 of oct now a days she is feeling very hungry rather than before pregnancy. She feel hungry very much she take meal bt after half an hour she feels same .kindly suggest me what I do.
Hello me and my bf had protected sex last month after which I gt my menstrual but this month its late and not yet come so is thr any chance of pregnancy please help.
Am I pregnant? What could this possibly be? June 11 2016 regular period June 16 I had sex he had a condom it was withdrawal I took trust pills then I think I took them the wrong way because I only take one pill every after sex and another every 12 hours after sex June 21 I had 3 day bleeding July 11 missed a period July 18 saw a red spot on my pee. Feels like im having a pms at the moment but not bleeding the usual way.
Is chances to get pregnant after taking tablets to delay periods and done intercourse in that period. And she has removed right side tube during lapscopic surgery during cyst removing.
I'm having vaginal discharge very thick like structure. And it creates itching too I'm suffering dis from last 5 months. Does it causes by having sex? doctor please help me out of dis bcoz I want to cure dis as soon as possible.
Last time I got my periods was lst month 5th dis month till 2 day ie 21 din t get my periods aft 10 days ie on 15 I started eating cycle reg fr 4 days but still I din t get my periods and I checked pregnancy test at home it z negative and oso got a scanning done showing no formation of gest sac on 18th of this month .wht may be the cause of delay.
I had normal delivery 3 weeks ago I had stitches for disolve but dukh raha hai aur kanto ki tarah chub raha hai plzz suggest anything to do.
I am 28 years old n married. Me n my wife trying for a baby. But it is not working. Kindly suggest what needs to be done.
On an average a person consumes nearly 800 calories daily from added sugar. This does not just include natural sugar found in fruits or milk but the processed sweet sugar as well, that is added to cakes, tea, coffee, confectionery and even pasta sauce and salad dressing. However, it is possible that you can limit your sugar intake or even quit it to get some truly amazing benefits.
When you take this hard decision, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as mild depression, anxiety or restlessness. But if you remain adamant and continue with your decision, your body will soon show some incredible results that you couldn't have imagined.
Here are a few of them:
1. Your heart will beat happily
Sugar raises insulin levels that activate the responses of sympathetic nervous system thereby elevating your bp and heart rate. When you cut down on sugar, your ldl cholesterol will decrease by 10% and triglycerides will reduce by 20-30%. And your risk of heart attack will reduce manifold.
2. Your weight fluctuations will be gone
With the exception of fruits, sugar is mostly present in processed or high-carb foods that contain loads of other unwanted constituents like fat etc.
So when you quit sugar, your body has to no longer worry about those unwelcome calories and your weight will stop moving right and left across the scale.
3. Digestion will become efficient
When you quit sugar, the digestive system becomes more efficient. Since your stomach and intestines have to no longer worry about those difficult to digest processed foods, their abilities and functioning improves. Even your colon begins to work better, may be you take more trips to the restroom, so things get even more on track.
4. No more acne troubles
Sugar triggers acne troubles. When you cut it down, you will no longer be troubled by those zits that dampen your looks. Your skin will actually clear up, cracks will disappear and you will get a healthier skin.
5. You will no longer have sweet craving
With sugar, there is a huge negative, as you enjoy sweets, you crave for more sweets. But if you quit sugar, slowly you will begin to avoid foods that contain sugar and as a result, whenever you will eat anything that has sugar, it will taste over sweet and you will not be able to have large portions. This means no more cravings for sugar!