Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Archana R
Submit a review for Archana RYour feedback matters!
My menses are not on time from past 2 month and it remains very low flow only for 2 days, What should I eat to cure my menstrual disorder naturally.
Hi, I am 25 years old, single lady. I have been facing recurring episodes of Urinary tact infections, fungal infections. It repeats every 2-3 months. 6 months before I was sexually active with 4 different partners and I have had sex without using any protection many times. I have consulted many doctors, it helps me to cure for a particular time but repeats again. Now I am again facing the same issue. Main problem is frequent urination during the night and day time. I have to get up at least 7-8 times in the night time, though its just an urge to urinate and the quantity is less. Below are the medicines I was prescribed which did not help: 1. oflox2. Gentamycin injection for 5 days3. Blumox capsules4. Alkasol syrupapart from these medicines, I have taken the below in past: 1. Allegra2. Cansoft suppositories3. Urispas4 Uriliser syrupunfortunately nothing is helping me. Please suggest is it something very serious. I am sexually inactive now.
I am 28 years old. I'm trying to get conceive, but twice I had abortion and a tubal pregnancy. Also I'm having continuous back pain on my right side and getting white discharge with bad smell. My right tube was removed and tried for 2 iui but failed. Doctor gave tablets for infection, but when I stop taking tablets I'm getting infection again and unable to be contact. I'm facing this problem for a long while. Do I have any remedy? Do I am fit for doing ivf with this infection and white discharge?
I have regular period. But I am not getting pregnant. Some people told because of food which I having in office can note is it true. Please suggest me hw to conceive at the earliest.
I had unprotected sex. Following it up I took unwanted 72 within half an hour sex. After two days again I took the unwanted 72 pill. 3 days before my period was due I had a little bit bleeding which lasted for 3 days. It was not at all heavy like a period bleed. The colour of bleed was deep red and brown. Nor was there any cramps like I usually have. After it ended I took the pregnancy test it came out negative. I took the test again after 5 days and still it came negative. Am really worried. Its been a week I haven't got period and the tests are coming negative. What could this be?
I am 26 years. Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gaye hai par humne 17 months tak koi child nahi kiya par 6 month ho haye hai abhi tak koi pregnancy nahi hui hai koi problem to nahi hai mujhe.
Sir meri shadi abhi hui aur meri wife ko 3 sal pehle se hi likoria ho raha hai aur abhi v ho raha use homeopathic doctor se dikhya aur dava v khila raha hu thik nahi ho raha aur meri wife ka hair fall v jyada ho raha aur use kamjori bahut ho raha hai bolti hai ki uska sara body halka lag raha hai sir please help me.
M 21 years old suffering from pcod from past 6 months my uterus measure 77 mm in length endometrial measure 9 mm right ovary shows 18 to 20 follicles of 3 to 6 mm left ovary shows 25 to 28 follicles of 2 to 6 mm I did follicular study on 9th day n these was the results can I get pregnant this time vth these follicles r they in ideal size?
I am 21 years old. When I start my periods time (menstrual), I am having sever stomach pain and I am omitting for many time that 1st day. I am also having leg pain too. " is there any problem on using Paracetamol for this? " Please suggest me a solution for this.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.