Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Archana PatilYour feedback matters!
My last two period was 10th April and 6th may .and aftr period first intercourse occur on 16 may .so maximum time for pregnancy is less then 7 week. I take abortion pills. First single pill. 24 hour passed no Bleeding what should I do?
After completing 4th month of pregnancy which type of food is healthy for baby and mother? Pls list out the food items.
HelloPls advise will having sex daily create any problem. We are also planning for a baby. Also advise will changing positions create any problem. Further also guide what typebof food me and my hubby should have for better sex stamina and healthy sperm.
I am 22 years old female and I have hysteria. Can I recover from it without using medicine. Now I am using some medicines can I stop using them.
I And My Wife Had Sex Last Evening It was her 6th Day of period. Periods were over I guess. I ejaculated inside her. Please tell me is there any chances of pregnancy? When should I check for pregnancy results? If the results comes positive how to avoid pregnancy since we don't want to have baby now. Please suggest me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hi mam im a newly married girl 22 years old.. last month on the fifth day of my period we had unprotected sex he ejaculated inside me. Within 24 hours i took an emergency pill aftr 2 days i had slight bleeding just for a day.. and now my period is delayed by 4 days... Usually i have a 5 days periid which is very regular.. is it likely im pregnant?
Hi sir/madam, am 23 years old girl, I am working as account executive, I have medium curly hair. I have lots of hair fall and tanning on my hands. I consulted good doctor like batra for 2 years bt their is no results please help me for this. That's is why am not getting marriage. Please help me please.
I have been having issues to conceive for years now. I did an hormonal profile and HSG test which shows LH 8.52, FHS 5.93, prolactin 5.89, progest 0.65, E2 117.93. Normal uterine cavity with patent Fallopian tube and pelvic& right perifimbrial adhesion.please explain on it?
I am 48 years female having osteopenia and reached menopause for 2 yrs. Have gas problem and uterus fibroid. What home remedy should I have?
Is it normal to have difference between two consecutive menstrual cycle period about 50 days? if yes then what may be the cause. and how can it be detected. Say me please Immediately.
I am 26 year female. My last period date was oct 7 2016. That month I have sex with only one day the date was 29 oct 2016. Can I get pregnant or not?
It's been 1 year getting married. Now,wanted to be pregnant after having sex. Did lots of tests. All tests came positive. We both husband and wife are healthy couple. Although we are unable to do regular sex as he used to live in Lucknow and I in Allahabad with in laws but once in a week. Two days we get time to do sex.
Is it ok to have oral sex? What precautions we need to avoid hepatitis b&c, hpv, hsv any other std. Is it ok?
I have irregular periods madam. What to do? I consult many doctors. No use madam. Please suggest any any treatment.
My menstrual cycle is not proper. Last periods had 21 January. And I am not physically fit. Please suggest me.
About 70% of your health is what you eat. A few commonly used herbs and spices present in the kitchen have surprising but impressive health benefits.
Mint - with the highest amount of antioxidant amongst foods, mint is used to get rid of common cold, allergies, indigestion, and irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps cool and heal the skin when added to oil, lotion or ointment.
Turmeric - apart from adding colour and flavor to our foods, turmeric is used to cure gallbladder disorders, heartburn, stomach pain, diarrhea, arthritis, skin inflammation, wounds and even a sore throat.
Ginger - ginger is commonly used to treat all sorts of stomach problems like post surgery nausea & vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhea, colic, motion sickness, etc. Ginger oil is said to relieve pain and when added to hot beverages esp. Tea, it also soothes a sore throat.
Basil - basil has anti-aging properties and is rich in antioxidants. It reduces inflammation & swelling and can relieve gas & soothe upset stomach.
Garlic - not many might know that garlic is a herb and very good for health. It is used to treat conditions like high cholesterol, heart diseases, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, diabetes, and, cold & flu amongst many others.
Oregano - apart from adding amazing flavour to food, oregano helps in treating respiratory tract disorders, menstrual cramps and urinary tract disorders. Rich in vitamin e, iron, omega fatty acids manganese, iron and fiber, it is also applied topically to treat skin conditions, mainly dandruff and acne.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Related Tip: "7 Early Symptoms of Dementia"