Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Archana MalavadeYour feedback matters!
I don't have any health problems like sinus. Etc.doing jogging in early morning in this cool climate is good?
At night I was getting awkward sound from my ear like a mosquito is stick inside. I used a hair pin to clean my ear and now it seems normal but still I am worry what should I do.
I am 45 years old. I m suffering from sleep apnea for last two years. I also have DNS in my nose and snoring problems too. Kindly advise me what to do.
I have always infection in my throat and cough in my throat becoming some yellowish type of bad smell cough what should I do?
Hi, In the 2nd week of June I had cold but it did not proceed to coughing and my cold got ok within 3-4 days. However, since then I have had an issue of phlegm in the throat. It has been almost 3 months and I still feel lot of phlegm in the throat specially after a meal. Even though it is much better now but at times the phlegm gets stuck and refuses to come out even after my best efforts. Just to clarify I do not have any coughing issue it is just phlegm in the throat. Hope to hear from you soon.
I have got a running nose and a sore throat. .As a result I an unable to sleep properly during the night. I am 84 years of age. Please advise me. Thanks.
His nose Will block at evening everyday and he used to put nose drops It Wil be cured just temporarily and then he feels hot in ear at the time of evening itself what is the reason.
My kid is having stuffy nose from past 5 days kindly help, I am giving her nasoclear drops twice a day.
I suffer from sinusitis. Is surgery the only way to cure this problem? If not, how can I cure sinusitis?
I have irritating cough and lot of sputum and I feel my throat is completely blocked. this does not happen at all times. certain times when i am exposed to dust this aggravates. I met an ENT specialist and he happened to mention that I will die of obstructive sleep apnea. what do I do?
I am suffering from tonsils from last 6 years and also I have a fatty liver and liver problem so what should I do and what should I take for that?
I am 32 years male. I suffering with itching in both the nostrils. When I rub the nostrils it feels good for some moment but again it start to itch and after some time I start to sneez. I had Ayurveda and homeopathic treatment for 5-6 months each but no results. Could you please suggest me something? I am having this problem since 3 years now.
I am 18 years old my name is sanjay I have problem of breathing while sleeping my nose get blocked and I can not able to breath its from past 3 years I am taking a treatment of homeopathy but it is not at all effected.
I am suffering frm snoring (KHRAATE) Problem for last 4-5 years. Could you tell me please right nd permanent treatment for snoring. My family members r very upset frm my problem. please let me know right treatment.
My son had an accident, he fell from the Scooty. He got four stitches in the chin. Now he says that his jaw hurts right next to the ear. He's worried although he had an x ray and everything was fine. Is it slight jaw dislocation? he has problem chewing food.
My father 70 years old having hearing problem. His left ear drum dead. Can he hear if he will use the machine. Already passed 10 yrs.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.