Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Archana JanugadeYour feedback matters!
Hello doc. I am 20 years old female my ques is that from last 2-3 days I have excess of saliva formation during night. Every nxt morning I feel my mouth so sticky due to that. Is there any thing serious to worry? Or is it normal? Any home method to avoid this. please suggest.
I am 21 yrs old male and my weight is 56 what should I do for weight gain and muscle mass. please help me.
Meri shadi ke 3 mahine ho chuke hai or hum paregnecy ke liye 2 bar try kiye lekin hum pregnet nahi huye agr mujhe pcod ka problem ho to kya mai ma nahi ban paungi please help me.
Hello please help me. Actually out of intention without any suggestion with dermatologist I bought melamet cream from medical store and I applied for 2 days. Now my skin is peeling. Im very afraid. Should I stop or continue? What should I do. I think when I peel the skin little bit fair. Skin appears.
I am 45 years old person. I donot have a motorbike. I am a small employee in a private firm. I have to go to offices, banks on my bicycle. I had a severe backpain since two years. What I have to do?
I have seen kids of age 4. Huge build up n height when compared to my daughter. She hardly eats much. Is there any solution to she having food in lill more quantity. According to her age she doesn't have what and how much she has to.
I'm a 58 year old female and have about 20 odd decayed/mobile teeth & root pieces in my mouth currently which I have been advised to extract & replace with denture / implants. I can chew food normally and dont really experience excruciating toothache as such. But from a look or smile perspective, my mouth looks very bad. I'm on medication for high bp currently. Had tuberculosis about 8 yrs back. Rest is fine. My questions are: 1. Should I extract teeth now. Is this the right time or I should put it off for later when i'm unable to chew? 2. Should I continue the same way since I can chew food now. Not sure if I will be able to eat with dentures / implants? 3. Dont experience very bad toothache now. So should I opt for extraction right away and invite pain? 4. If yes, I have been advised to extract all teeth in one sitting by my dentist. Is that risky. Are there any side effects? thanks.
Hey doctor Am 22 years male with a allergy of wheat, I want to gain weight, please tell me the possible ways Now my weight is 45 kg with a hight of 5" 4' Please provide me a better diet.
I'm Raaj from Mumbai. I have some fever n weakness. I feel weak in evening. I am always feeling sleepy.:)
I am suffering from varginal discharge. And its flow will increase after intercouse. Its is very irritating to feel wet very time. Dischage is of yellowish in colour. Its very smelly. It is increasing day by day. Please tell me what is the issue. I also consult with Dr. They can't specify me what is the issue. Please help.
Sir, my age is 22 height 5ft7inch weight 59kg. Is my personality is poor or average can I increase my height now also at age 22. It was my first question and sir meanwhile iam suffering from bad digestion gastric problem. It is started from year 2010 june. But now the problem is more effective so I have ask. And iam afraid of taking food in any function for shameful habits. Indigestion and feeling vomit. And I go for stools in morning only it is my childhood habit. I drink water at least 1 to 2 litres daily and sir iam not taking or going for any doctor checkup and not taking any medicines for any disease. For my childhood iwas suffering from eczema. But from 3 years it is totally under control. And sir I have one bad habit from 10 years is masturbation. Sir I have mention everything please provide me medicines which have no side effects. Sir iam waiting.
How to clean black heads. My face getting very dark. Skin is very rough. What to do. And Not Getting Glow also.
I am suffer from hair loss. I have gone through very chronic conditions. And shown too a many of reputed doctors now what to do is no understanding?
All I want to know is that on television it says you can donate blood in every 6 months but when I last donated to a blood bank they told me that we can donate blood in every 3 months. Soo I donated blood last on 31 jan 2016 soo can I donate now? It's more than 3 months. Plzz tell me coz my parents are worried that they told me lie and I should donate only after 6 months, and yes I'm totally healthy to donate blood.
Everyday I saw some new pimples on my face I used many face washes but I can't get a little bit result I want to clear my face I don't use drugs, don't use fast food, walk daily 4 to 6 km and cycling Now i am using acne derma soap for face but its not working What should I do for this?
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or bursting of a blood vessel or due to the bursting of blocked artery, which reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients, leading the brain cells to die.
Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating a plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, fibre rich diet, reducing salt and fat content can prevent stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly or keeping the physical activities regularly will keep you away from suffering a stroke. Pick any physical activity, but do work out to stay away from the brain stroke.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of you of suffering the deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: The ideal blood pressure for a healthy person is 120/88 mm HG. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can result into damage of arteries, which causes brain stroke.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as alcohol increases the blood pressure, which is one of the main reasons behind the stroke. The high amount of alcohol can increase the blood pressure to a higher level very quickly. Consulting a doctor is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can travel to the arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Choosing healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the cholesterol level.
- Diabetes: High level of diabetes is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his diabetes level checked and keep it under control since the arteries might get blocked because of fatty deposits because of higher sugar levels.
- Depression/Stress: Any kind of depression or stress, generally leads to avoidance of all or some of the points discussed above and hence becomes a reason for an unhealthy body, which is more prone to strokes. Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from depression.
Improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored.