Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 weeks pregnant. I went to a ladies doctor for my breathing problem. I can not breathe properly when I sleep. And she gave me the medicine of my baby's growth. I am scared about this type of growth medicines. I want and I am trying to a normal delivery. I am not a doctor but I thought growth medicine will not help me in normal delivery. please tell me what to do? I am good. So why I took medicine?
After conceiving how many days after the symptoms start? Does it start immediately after the fertilization.
Sir, Yesterday day I have unprotected sex with my partner. Present we haven't plan a child. Please how to avoid this one. Could you please give me precautions to stop pregnant in this period.
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways, but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up.
Hi, I am housewife after marriage I gain 30 kgs I want to reduce 30 to 40 kgs. My life is not hard working. And facing pcod problem also. Can not able to convince also due to over weight. So I have lose so please suggest me diet.
I am 22. I have missed my period this month. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. Please help. I took ecp last two months and it happened normally.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique is the most advanced hair transplant technique.
FUE method of hair transplant is one of the most popular & advanced hair loss, male or female pattern baldness treatments offered at HairMD- hair transplant clinic in Pune with best, real and amazing hair transplant results. In the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique of hair transplant, each hair follicle is individually harvested from the scalp, using high precision, circular punches. It is then immediately transplanted back on bald patches on the scalp. This technique leaves no linear scars and is not very painful, which used to be the case previously with the strip harvesting or FUT hair transplant Technique. FUE is a highly advanced and minimally invasive hair transplant technique, hence also known as a scarless hair transplant. In this technique, Follicular units of hair are harvested individually from the donor area unlike the Strip Method, where a strip of tissue with hair follicular units is excised from the back of the scalp. Here instead of taking the Strip, small, precise motorized or manual punches are used to excise each hair graft individually and then transplanted.
The hairs which are to be used for transplantation can be taken from-
Donor area for hair transplant: The back & sides of the head (Occipital and Temporal Areas) - The hair in these areas remain unaffected by baldness. They are not susceptible to the action of DHT (DiHydroTestosterone), and thus don’t fall off. Hence they offer a good source of hair to be transplanted in the bald area.
- Beard for hair transplant - People with a good growth of beard hair have the added advantage of using the beard for hair transplant. Since the beard hairs are thicker and coarser than the scalp hair, mixing them with the scalp hair, gives us a great density and good coverage of the head. Once expertly mixed with the hair from the head, it is very difficult to distinguish them from the head hair when they start growing.
- Body Hairs for hair transplant - Chest, Axillary & Pubic Hair. As a last resort, when a large number of hairs are required to be transplanted, like in extreme severe baldness, we can also effectively use hair from the rest of the body to be transplanted on the head.
In order to achieve the best & real Fue hair transplant results-
And to be scientifically perfect, the bundles of hair that are harvested from the head are removed from the scalp and examined under a digital microscope before being transplanted. They are separated according to the number of hairs in each bundle.
Our hair on the head usually grows in bundles of 1’s, 2’s, 3’s & 4’s. These bundles are known as follicular units or hair grafts. It has been proved that the best & the most real looking hair transplant results are obtained when these hairs are transplanted, just as they are, in groups, without separating them. Also, the most natural & real hair transplant results are obtained, when the hairs are placed in the scalp, exactly the way they first grew on our head at birth. The front of our hairline is made up of single hair follicular units, the transition zone has a mixture of double hair and single hair follicle units and the rest of the hair behind that is a blend of all remaining hair. When this original pattern is not consciously followed by the doctor, the results are not natural & real and patients are disappointed. The success of hair transplant also depends on the angle and direction of the naturally growing hair. These are important facts that patients need to understand, before going in for a hair transplant. Normally, the hairs present in the hairline grow at a very acute angle of 15-20 degrees to the skin of the head. As we progress from the hairline to the crown, this angle subtly increases, eventually the hair becoming almost vertical in the crown. This gradual change is very subtle and for the transplant to look perfectly natural, this has to be kept in mind by the doctor.
The direction of the growing hair is also equally important. As we move from the center to the sides of the head, the direction changes from straight to sideways. The point at which this change starts happening is unique to every person and it is for the doctor to recognize this during the consultation. Following the natural direction of hair during hair transplantation, is one of the key factors which helps a doctor in giving a natural and artistically pleasing look to the hair transplanted.
In a hair transplant, the whole concept of designing the hairline & crown is based on the above two factors. When the doctor has a thorough knowledge of these rules of hair architecture, he is able to create the perfect hairlines & crowns and also add to the existing ones. HairMD India is the only one that considers all these factors, making it the most trusted name among the hair transplant clinics in Pune.
As a take- away message, there are 3 key points about FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant to bear in mind:
There is no risk of a linear scar on the back of the head on in more simple words, this is no scar hair transplant surgery.
- There is minimal pain or painless surgery. The most you would feel would be that of an ant bite, during the administration of local anesthesia, after which there is no feeling of pain at all. During the surgery, you can read, converse with the doctor and staff, take a snack or lunch break, and return home in the evening without any problem. Also, post hair transplant pain in minimal & you can start working from next day with little precautions.
- Delightful and real looking results, and recovery within a very short period. You are ready for work the next day.