Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
Right overy of my wife was removed in 2006 Of late she suffers from heavy and continual bleeding. TVS USG reveals that multiple tumors of small size have been created in left ovary as well asuterus. Is removal of overy and uterus is must. Her age is 35 years and has one child of 12 years.
My private part has been stretched alott after normal delivery. M really worried for married life. Which is the best solution. Surgery or stitches.
Me & my gf had sex before a week of her periods. It wasn't completely inside of her & I didn't ejaculate. It just that her outer wall got contact with my penis that was wet & was little inside of her. But still she took a ipill after 15 hrs. She is missing her periods now after 1 week of we had sex. Please tell is there any chances of getting pregnant & when will her periods be normal & when she will have her period for current month. Thank you.
I am 27 years old male. I have multiple sex relationship with girls some are from my school and from college my office. Is there any chance that I can get any kind of disease?
Hi madam or sir. I am now 4 months pregnant which food I eat. I am suffering from headache too much. My doctor suggested me paracetamol tablet. When I feel so much migraine headache I took paracetamol tablet. But any side effects that tablet. I want my healthy baby. Please tell me.
Vagina dry but feels aroused like 3,4 times a week Please let me know the sexuality in female age after 45 years go low or Will be as normal.
Dear Doctor we are newly married couple now my wife medical report said she is having Thyroid TSH E411 8.52 which is high also she have Bilateral Polycystic Ovaries kindly clear our doubt this will not prevent her from pregnancy if taking medicine will she get pregnant- Please Clarify.
When is the best time to have unprotected sex with my wife, considering pre and post menstrual cycle.
My period time changes always And becoz of that it's paining alot and before blood comes down in properly But now this time it's a little bit. So before this any reasons Please doctor suggest me something.
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.