Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Archana AjitYour feedback matters!
My husband have feel throat infection, cold and fever twice in every month. Now we are married at 8 months. These all months he suffer throat infection and fever. We consulted many doctors and doctors made every check up. All results says that no problem. BT now also he faces these situation. He is 28 years old. What can I do for he? Pls respond.
I am suffering from cough science last week. I am getting some blood when I split And my throat is like sore. I have taking tablets but I can't find any type of cure. Would you suggest any tablets or syrup. I would be thankful.
I am 19 and I have sneezing and running nose problem regularly and itching on face mainly on my nose, what is the problem?
Sir now a days am repeatedly suffering throat infection. What precaution shall I take to avoid from this problem.
I am a 47 Year old man , am having a dizzy feeling for last one month and as per advise having STUGERON tab ,but still that giddiness is there waiting for a reply . Please tell.
I am 20 year male. In my left ear nerves are weak. So I felt guiltiness every second. So, what should I do?
My age is 19. I am regularly feeling of stuck in throat, acid in throat, breathlessness sometimes, nerves stiffness in throat and pain in behind the chest, scapular region. Is it normal or not or what can I do?
I'm having pain in my throat due to which I am having pain in inhaling things like water food etc. Any help.
BPPV or benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is an inner ear disorder where small particles called otoconia get dislodged and fall in the semicircular canals.
Vertigo can last from few seconds to minutes. It usually comes on with a change in position. It can be accompanied by nausea or vomiting and sometimes balance issues.
Vestibular therapy or vestibular rehabilitation helps treat it and in most cases there are no symptoms after couple sessions.
Why blood comes from nose in certain times. Is it cames due to blood pressure. Please give me the reason and who is specialised for consultation
My throah is paining since last 1 week before that i was suffering from fever for 2 days.Please do help
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.