Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Aravind GorgavYour feedback matters!
There is a lot of pain in the lower back and both the legs of a female patient aged 23 years. Hb has been tested and it is 11.3. There is no edema or swelling anywhere in the legs. What can be the diagnosis?
I'm nowadays getting a severe backpain and my back is gradually tilting. What should I do? I need help ASAP I am 17 years old and I'm also skinny.
I am 55 years old and feels tied / exhausted after coming back from office. Also feels joint pain. Please Help me to come out of this.
Sir, I am 51 years old, working woman with hypertension (unknown cause as diagnosed by Physician) for the last 24 years (after pregnancy) and taking tablets for hypertension (Losar H and Angizem CD 180) one each daily. Also having sinusitis occasionally, especially in winter season. I am also suffering from pain in left hand for one week. Wish to get your valuable suggestions.
Hello doctor I am 34 years old male, have upper back, neck, shoulder, lower back and hip pain. What should I do?
I'm 25 years old and due to back injury gradually my body is going to sick day by day. please help doctors couldn't diagnose my problem properly.
Sir my name is manikanta 23 years old and I have a backache from last one year while i'm getting down then the pain comes more so what should I do to overcome this problem?
My wife is suffering from depression for last six years. She is taking placida tablet daily as per advice of doctor but she complains of knee pain regularily and also taking thioroid tablets. She also has constipation problem and fast breathing during evening. Please advise its treatment. She has also developed fat ( height-5' 2, weight-70 kg, age-53 yrs ).
My wife suffered tifyed (Highly Fever) and hospitalized for five days ( 14.01.15 to 20.01.15) in Ghaziabad well known hospital after fever was controlled and come back to home with advised bed rest with one week normal medicines. During Hospitalization medicins was given by injected with canula was fixed so many places in both arms. Now after two month she is suffering too much pain in muscles in right arm upto shoulder. We showed to artho, Physician and theraphy also. But no body able to control the pain. Frequency of pain is continue full day and out of tolerable. Kindly advice proper treatment / any specialized doctor ete.
I had pain on right side waist level from 3 months and the pain is happening when I touch there and while sleeping on that side. For which doctor should I consult.
I am 20 years adult girl. And I suddenly have pain in my middle portion of back. What it is and how it can b treated. Should I go for medicines or not. If yes plzz recommend me some medicine.
Our bones are composed of calcium deposits, and with age, the amount of deposits gradually reduce, leading to porous bones called in medical terms as osteoporosis - osteo for bone and porosis for porous. As the bones grow porous, they are more brittle and prone for fracture. In severe conditions, a person's limb length can also be altered, leading to stooped and shortened stature.
Osteoporosis is more common in females, especially after menopause, as there is a strong hormonal connection to osteoporosis. An advice for females post 40 is to include calcium and vitamin d supplements, thereby delaying the onset and reducing the severity of this condition.
Once it does set in, there are various medications available; however, as with most allopathic medications, there are side-effects. Well-known as it is, homeopathy treats the individual and not just the disease. Listed below are some common treatments, which improve calcium and phosphorus metabolism, reduce bone loss, and improve bone mass.
- Calcarea carbonica - This works well in patients who have issues with calcium absorption, get tired easily, are anxious and stressed out easily. Cold often worsens the pain and there could be swelling of joints and neck and back pain. There is also a strong craving for sweets in these people.
- Calcarea phosphorica - This works very well in cases where the spine has been affected. Patients with softened spine and curved body benefit very well from this. This also can be used where there is associated anemia and increased bone pain due to cold weather. At an emotional level, people with general dissatisfaction and a strong desire to travel and wanting a change of situations can also benefit from this.
- Calcaria iod - In addition to bone loss, where there is muscular and fat deficiency, this supplement has been proven to work well.
- Silicea (silica) - Delicate people who are often very nervous and get tired easily and have a low resistance to infection get benefited from this medication. The spine is the most affected, and there might even be fractures and pus or fistula formation. It helps in healing broken bones and removing bone splinters. This works well in cases where calcium assimilation is affected by improving calcium assimilation.
- Symphytum - Popularly known as 'knit bone,' this medicine is believed to help unite fractured bones very effectively by promoting strong callous formation. Not just new fractures, this also helps in patients who have pain in old healed or partially healed fractures.
To conclude, there are many remedies that can help treat osteoporosis and its consequences, the above being the few popular ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.