Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aravind GonganeYour feedback matters!
My wife recently had a very bad breast infection in her left breast. At first we were very tensed thinking it might be breast cancer. She was in a lot of pain. The cancer was ruled out after doing sonography and mammography. But we are still worried. My question is what are the causes of such infections and how can these be avoided. Also what are the symptoms for breast cancer?
Hi doctors, I am 23 yrs female, type 1 diabetes for 10 yrs! My last menstrual period is on 12th august 2015 n still I haven't got my period. Usually I ll have 30 days cycle. I had sex on 5th september. Is der a chance that I could be pregnant? 26th sept V took blood test -HCG n it says 6.39 (normal is 5.3) does this means im pregnant? Meanwhile i am having mild mastalgia for past 10-15 days! Pls advise thanks.
Dr. Doctor, My Wife is 49 years old and almost since 10 Months she is not getting regular Monthly Periods. Once in 2 to 3 months she gets her period at this age I was told she will slowly stop her menses cycle. I would like to know how to be safe in doing some diagnosis which will not affect her health. Regards.
I have white discharge and my periods are also late. I feel lyk periods are coming but it is always white discharge what should I do. Help me.
Dear doctor. My wife' s age is 25. Her haemoglobin level is 8%. So whether this level is ok for her or she should raise this level. Even her weight is 45 kg and her height is 5' 4. Please suggest
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.
Oatmeal is one of the world's healthiest breakfast foods.
It has soluble fibre which keeps you full for long.
Oatmeal contains a wide range of nutrients and antioxidants.
It helps in weight control and lowers risk of many health conditions.
How can one stabilize hormones to treat PCOS condition naturally . Rather than supplement with hormones for regularizing menstrual periods at the age of 14.
Hi, i am 31 years old and my husband is 34 yrs, we are trying to conceive since marriage, married on 15-6-2012, but no results. My cycle was very irregular and it was more than 45 days, so, done full check-up in feb-2013, my all hormones were fine but my progesterone level was 0.18ng/ml in luteal phase which my gyne said was very low and in follicular study there was no mature follicle in left ovary and rt ovary grew till 10mm only on 21st day of my cycle. So, at that time my gyne suggested us to change our lifestyle and food habits and little exercise as we are working couple and my office work is very hectic and stressful; which im still continuing. Now my cycles were still irregular ranging from 34 to 38 days, but still failed to conceive. So we went to doc on 4-dec-2014 and my gyne said my infertility is unexplained as I my wt is only 55 kgs and im slim, not overwt and I do not have pcos and im not diabetic also. So she put me on metformin. Now after taking metformin from 4-dec-14 my cycles were of 34 days followed by 36 days, and last two cycles were of 31 and 32 days respectively. Done follicular study again to check the size of follicles but still they are not growing. Please suggest me, I dont want to go for ivf now. I am constantly active on internet and found that people who are not responding to metformin can go for clomid for ovulation and pregnancy. Please suggest should I go for it? kindly also suggest me good doctors who practice in east delhi/noida where we can go for treatment as my has already suggested me to for an infertility expert. Kindly tell me also how much expense this treatment would cost? regards,
Meri sister hai uski marriage 2012 me hui thi nd usko baby nhi ho pa raha hai last one year se try kar rahi hai bhut se Dr. Ko bhi dikhaya but koi result nhi aaya please suggest her.
My wife has a lump in her left breast and she also did USG guided FNAC as per homoeopathy doctor. The report reveals that she is having a tumor. So what you people suggest? Shall I go for operation or it can be vanished with any medicine. Please reply.
I am 49 years old having high serum triglyceride (350). Kindly advise me homeopathic medicine for reduction of the same ?
I miss my date. Which is expected 22th of march. Last tym I had a sex without protection after 7days free for my monthly circulation. So I am confused that I am pregnant or not.
Known as elaichi, this spice is effective in curing nausea acidity, bloating, gas stomach cramps.
-it helps the body eliminate waste through the kidneys.
-it also improves your circulation to your lungs.
- it is a good detoxifier. It helps clean out the urinary tract, bladder and kidneys.
- it is also used for mouth ulcer and fights bad breath.
- it also helps to get rid of hiccups.