Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arati ShahYour feedback matters!
I am getting some kind of allergy kind of swelling on head. Which starts with itching and converting to pain. Which is also spreading till eyes and forehead. Please suggest the corresponding doctor and the treatment.
Hi sir this nagaraj my problem is height I am at 20 years old what I should to do increase height please sir help.
Good morning doctor my self shagun I am 27 year old girl and I have lip reduction problem last five months what should I do.
Addicted to alcohol from 10 years and now he decided not to consume alcohol and now he is getting shivering his hands, unable to eat food, mind out of control etc.
My wife is 25years and she has irregular periods for which she consulted a doc she advised for a hsg which proved normal ovaries fallopian tubes after that she scanned my wife to see the eggs status but she did not find eggs for which she told that because of smaller eggs she is not getting regular periods for the she will give some injection. please help what we should do we are willing a child. Her scan report was rt-no def lt- no def and et-/10 mm.
Am 26 years old man. Am facing a problem in teeth. It gives me uncomfortable feeling ad a hole in my teeth. I think it needs to be cure with root canal treatment. Suggesting any home remedies for faster relief.
What mad icons help to stop pimples on your face and what are food necessary to release pimples. Please consult Mey soon.
I am a male of 23 years old and I am having some red colour pimples on my back and I do not know what are they so kindly help me.
A healthy mind is responsible for a healthy and relaxed body and both are imperative for attaining better orgasms during intercourse. Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby, a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes, which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
- Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
- Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
- Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
- Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
- Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
- Certain prescription drugs like antidepressants
- Stress or high fatigue
- Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
- Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of organic dysfunction may include:
- Inability to attain orgasms
- Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
- Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
- Eat well and get enough rest
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs, or smoking
- Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
- Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
- Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
- Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
- Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises
Related Tip: "5 Mind Reasons You're Might Not Be Getting An Orgasm"