Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Apurwa DesaiYour feedback matters!
Please suggest fast what should I do it is very much paining for me me tell me fast what should I do I have a back pain from last 15 days what should I do to get rid of it tel me fast what to do?
I have severe pain on back side of knee and I can see visible nerves red in colour. I am unable to walk and my pulse rate is above 110. Due to pain in leg I hv pain in lower back, buttocks and thigh. I feel weakness in knee. Please suggest me what to do as I see lots of red nerves behind my knee and it's very painful.
I have lower back pain. Will Physiotherapy help? Is Ayurvedic oil massage and heat application useful ?
My mother is having severe knee pain. She also consulted a doctor, but we cannot see much result. Please help.
What are the pain killer tablet should be taken for diabetes patients eg: body pain, back pain, etc.
I am 24 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief oint ment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now.
HI. I am 29 years old. I am suffering from backache problem. I suffer by the same in winters only. When I lay down in night then after 2-3 hours I could not move and it pains a lot in my back. KINDLY SUGGEST.
I am suffering from severe hand pain after working for several hours in kitchen. Pain is lasting more than a day.
My legs get numbness while keeping one leg on another leg. And it is normal when keeping straight. 3 years bach I had an accident had spine injury compression of D9, D10, D11 doctors told no need of surgery dont lift weights. But I used to lift weight sometime. Is there any problem.
My mom is 49 years old women troubling with neck pain along with belching. When I do press or massage near to her neck and backbone belching comes out. I had tried with oilmen-ts. How can I get relief from this, I'm suffering a lot with this. Please suggest me for any solutions.
I have pain in my shoulder and visited to orthopedic. He says it is frozen shoulder and advised physiotherapy. After receiving physiotherapy, it was ok for some time and now pain has come back.
Hello, I got a pain between right shoulder and neck, when I turn the neck right side I ill get pain in right shoulder. It because of I slept on my hand all night in one side. Don't have neck pain. Can you please give me the remedies.
I am having Rheumatoid Arthritis since four years. For past one year I am taking Ayurveda treatment. But since past 3 months I am getting pain in my hands and legs. Before 1 year I was taking English medicine, had no pain. Even in Ayurveda for 1 year I dint have any pain. I am having pain only past 3 months. What should I do now?
Degenerative discs at L 4-L5 & L5-S1levels with bilateral traversing S1nerve root compression and mild soft tissue spinal canal stenosis at L5-S1 level as described in text.
Impression: subcortical edema at left frontoparietal region for my mother. She doesn't recognize my family members. She is talking continuously some family matters of past related. Let and daily work like cooking washing and some daily regular ladies work, whether it is a psychological problem or it is a neuro related problem please give me a suggestion regarding issue to whom I have to approach. She fell down once and then onwards she is behaving in this way. Please guide me sir, I am working as a sales executive in showroom.
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing Arthritis:
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.