Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Apurwa DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year old boy. I have a back pain since last week I used many ointment for relief but did not get relief. Please tell me what I do.
I have pain in my right hip, right side of my back, right leg till the knee and right testicle discomfort or slight pain in the right testis. Please suggest.
Hi, My friend has a high fever along with joint pain and headache and severe stomach pain from the last 1 and a half week, all the tests have been done including dengue malaria chickengunia typhoid jaundice and even the ultrasounds and x Ray's show nothing. Doctors are not able to diagnose the cause of such high fever. What could be the reason? It's really urgent.
Hello doctor, 3 saal pahele dance karte vaqt knee me injury hui thi Every winter me mujhe knee me pain hota he. Baki nahi hota. Uske baad mene MRI report bhi karvaya. Uska result: 1.chronic low grade partial intrasubstance tear in mid part of anterior cruciate ligament along with interstitial edema 2.anterior tibial translation by -15. 8 mm-? Due to anterior cruciate ligament laxity. 3. Grade-1 signam in posterior horn of mefical meniscus Baad me doctor ko bataya to doctors ne Surgery karne ko kaha Lekin ghar pe mumy papa nahi maan rahe unko darr he ki opretions se kuch kharab ho gya to! Uske bajaaye physiotherapy yaa ayurvdedic medicine se kuch ho sakta he. Abb please advise me.
I am 23 years male and having leg pains on knees from last one month and creams and tablets to get relief but I am not satisfied with those things. What to do now?
I have undergone total knee replacement surgery in october 2014. However, I still get pain on movement and there is a peculiar feeling of something getting pulled over my patella when I climb stairs. Please please advise what could be the cause of this. The operating doctor does not answer my query
In the recent years, with the building work pressure and the increasing stress in our everyday activities, our regular lives have become choc-a-bloc with all sorts of engagements. This often renders our bodies prone to fatigue and listlessness. This phenomenon can often be observed in an intensified form by way of a disorder called Fibromyalgia or as it is deemed in common parlance, "rheumatism".
Fibromyalgia is an ailment, which causes pain in the body tissues. The tender and fibrous tissues like muscles, ligaments and tendons are often affected by this disease. As a consequence of Fibromyalgia, one feels incapacitated to work or perform any physical activity. Sometimes Fibromyalgia is accompanied by extreme headaches, sleep disturbances, muscle pain and consistent dizziness.
The degree of chronicity of the disease may vary but the underlying cause remains the same. Given the high incidence of the disease, the treatment for the same is also widely available. However, for a more effective and lasting cure, many resort to homeopathy.
Homeopathy offers several remedies to Fibromyalgia, classified on the basis of the discrete symptoms of the disease:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is an excellent antidote for rheumatism induced stillness and muscle pain. When paired with suitable exercises, it can afford a lot of relief.
- Ruta Grav: Ruta Grav aids in relieving tendon pains and sustained usage helps in restoring muscle strength in case of Fibromyalgia.
- Rhododendron: Often the Fibromyalgia pain gets aggravated with a marked change in the season. Rhododendron mitigates the intensity of the pain.
- Arnica: For any injury induced body ache, Arnica is an extremely effective cure. It also functions as the foremost option, when the precise causes or the symptoms are unknown.
- Causticum: Certain forms of Fibromyalgia are accompanied with soreness, weakness and a feeling of stillness. Causticum soothes such ailments.
- Bryonia: Bryonia alleviates chronic pain in the soft tissues of the body. Exposure to heat needs to be avoided mandatorily in order to optimize the effect of Bryonia.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When besides the obverse symptoms of Fibromyalgia, the pain in the muscle is accompanied with a feeling of cold and numbness, one of the best homeopathic cures is Kalmia Latifolia.
Fibryomalgia is an ailment, which not only manifests physical troubles but also affects one's emotional status adversely. Therefore, to mete out the best remedy, homeopathy carefully assess both the physical and the psychosocial bearing of the patient before recommending a particular cure.
Related Tip: "A Guide to Dealing With Fibromyalgia"