Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have problem with my right shoulder, I can't able to lift my right hand towards sky. I have server pain when it reached half night. I had an accident once and was hit on my shoulder. After the wound was cured I tried to play cricket. But I got pain while lifting my hand and throwing ball. Please find me some cure.
I am 28 years old man but last 6 months I had suffering form back pain & headache so far what should I do ?
I am Feeling body pain specially in the middle portion of back including ribs and tremor and muscle pain also when fatigue, this is almost regular now a day, my hairs also fall and graying very earlier.
I am 27 year old, having back ache since 4 yrs. Now its moving to my legs, not able to walk for a while.
What is mean by arthroscopic surgery? Orthopaedics advice me to do for my knee ACL.How much it will cost?
I have pain in my neck what should I do. And also I want to know that what are the symptoms of malaria.
Hi Sir I am 28 year old and now from few days I suffering from back pain please sir give me medicine.
My mother is 75 years old. Ten years back she had tkr on right side and now want to do the same surgery on left knee which pain is intolerable. Kindly suggest that at this age is it advisable to go for the surgery.
I am 51 years old male having severe pain on right foot near smallest toe i.e. right side. Nothing in X Ray report. I have no sugar problem, somebody had told me that this may be sign of gout. please tell me which report I have to go for.
I am 30 year old I am a tractor driver in past I got severe back pains due to driving tractor in fields so I consulted one rmp he gave medicines but I didn't got any relief what should I do please give a nice suggestion6011.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains.