Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am 46yr old I have a bad teeth right side in mouth but my problem is I have sugar about 220 can I remove it.
I have got gum problem from last 2 days, the gums behind my lower tooths have come below the point where it should be (the point where gum attaches with the teeth). It's looking me like it's swollen. Also, my bottom 3 teeth always feel like I have eaten lemon. It was paining a lot initially, so I took some pain killer, started using sensodine and using Smyle gel (used for ulcer). My pain has stopped now and I'm feeling better than before. I have stopped taking pain killers but still using Smyle gel. Now, a smaller portion at the front part of bottom teeth gum appears red swollen but it's not paining a lot. Shall I consult a dentist or this can be cured by some medicine. If can be cured by medicine than which one to take. Thanks.
There is a whitish skin in side may chick, I also have some pain there and I split blood sometimes which comes out of the gums. What should I do?
Hello. I am suffering from teeth problem. Sometimes my teeth are paining & blood comes out of it sometimes. I have sensitiveness in my teeth. So plzz suggest me what to do?
After brush my mouth is having problem what shall i do please advise me I was not able to eat ice or hot tea and coffee pls tell.
I have 2 mm gap in front teeth how much it will cost for invisible braces or other reasonable treatment.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.
Brush and floss daily
See your dentist every six months