Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Apeksha MoolyaYour feedback matters!
To avoid teeth scaling, what are te remedy. ANy treatment to fill up the gap. My name-jugal kishore more age-67.
Over a month, I started getting a pin in my lower jaw, and thought it was my molar that was infected. The dentist confirmed there was nothing wrong with the molar, and prescribed muscle relaxant/ pain killer. The pain traveled to the right side, has gone up to my temple. Have been getting a fever (about 101) consulted a physician who said it was due to arthritis. Could you please advise me what could be the problem. Thank you.
I'm a 22 yead old male, I've gum bleeding once in a while (like once a month), do I need to worry about it? See a dentist?
Even if I brush hard my teeth are turning yellow and there is a sever pain in it and I think the nerve is also stretch in a bit it pains a lot. Please please help me out or some remedy to it. Thank you.
I am a 60 yr. Old woman. I have to get my wisdom tooth from the left upper jaw removed. Will there be any side effects after tooth extraction. Is an oral surgeon, better than a dentist for the processor tooth extraction? Pl. Advise.
•In toothache rub black pepper (kali mirch) powder for 5-10 min twice a day.
•Gargle with decoction of black pepper (kali mirch) twice a day.
•Prepare a swab of nutmeg (jaiphal) oil / clove (launag) oil and keep it on the affected tooth for some time.
•Long pepper(piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder mixed with honey (shahad) should be kept in mouth.
I am 22 years old and had a very large cavity in my teeth and by which I am getting so much sensation so please aid me to cure from it.
My name is krishna as I am getting bad smell from my mouth. I do brush my teeth daily 2times, I consulted bds doctor he checked me I told that my teeth and gums etc are completely alright and I also consulted ent doctor he checked thoroughly and said that I dont have tonsils and adenoids my mouth, ears, nose is completely alright and I dont have gastric trouble even though I am getting smell. So please tell me what is my problem.
Hello sir, My cousin is suffering from mouth ulcers for every 10 days or 15 days. He consult a doctor but no use of that medicine. Pls give the suggestion for cure the mouth ulcers. Pls tell the medicine with is better to cure the mouth ulcers. Thank you.
I am taking eptoin 100g twice daily, dompan twice daily and montekulast 10g daily. I having a bad breadth although I brush twice. please advice some home remedies to get rid of it.
I have bad breath I did scaling polishing brush proper teeth and tongue also consult a doctor but not get rid from bad breath.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.